Close Brothers Overhead Doors Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

Our company provides garage door services since 1982. We do installation and repair, both residential and commercial. Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Competitive prices. Emergency service available. Call us now!...

**CURRENTLY PROVIDING IN-PERSON OR VIRTUAL ESTIMATES & DESIGN CONSULTATIONS BY APPT ONLY** Along with the Monk's Kitchen & Bath Design Studio, we are a full-service home improvement provider. Monk's will help you plan, design, and purchase everything you need for a remodel. Then our expert craftsmen will install everything and our painters will come and complete the job.

Offices in Northern NJ, Westchester, Nassau, Suffolk, Orange, Rockland, Putnam, Ulster, and Dutchess Counties in New York and Fairfield County, CT. We provide garage door service when it’s convenient for you. Angie's List Super Service Award Winners 8 Consecutive years. All phone calls answered 24-7. Weekends available at no extra charge. All technicians are drug and background checked. Cost is determined by the job. Service fees may apply. No extra charge for after-hours service.

Windella is an exterior door and window company that is family owned and operated with over 25 years experience! Personal attention from a Pella Expert at surprisingly competitive pricing. A 9-time winner of the prestigious Pella Presidents Club Award! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Windows & Doors, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! *ASK ABOUT OUR SENIOR DISCOUNTS

07/26/2018

I initially got an extremely high quote from another company to replace my garage doors. For a second quote, I decided to seek out someone locally with good reviews on Angie's List. That is how I found Close Brothers. They were able to come out the same day to provide an estimate. They asked me if I really wanted to replace the doors because they were actually in good condition. They just needed n...

Description of Work
Garage doors would not open properly.

06/27/2018

Karl was excellent. He replaced the spring (and a broken hinge on the door). He explained to me what he was doing and gave me some tips on maintenance. The cost was very reasonable. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replacement of broken spring

08/08/2017

Close Brothers responded promptly to my call and replaced the broken part and repaired the problem quickly. They charged a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
The post supporting the pulley on overhead garage door broke.

07/14/2017

The work was done very well and rapidly. It looks and works great.

Description of Work
They removed an old folding 16x8 garage door and all of the hardware and replaced it with an overhead door with an opener.

06/27/2017

Over the phone, Mr. Close took me through a trouble-shooting list and then suggested I try to reprogram again, using a sequence slightly different than is written on the unit - and it worked! I appreciate his gracious help over the phone and will certainly call Close Brothers if/when I have any problems with my garage doors.

Description of Work
Garage door opener suddenly stopped responding to the remote but worked when the wall button was pushed.

Category garage doors

Garage Door Supplier, Garage Door Repair, Garage Door Company, Overhead Door, Garage Door Opener