3M Melo Hardwood Floors, Inc

New Jersey: General
03/31/2022

66 Golf Street

West Long Branch, NJ 07764

Melo Floors, Monmouth County NJ hardwood floor installer, is the premier hardwood floor expert in Central New Jersey, providing expertise in hardwood floor installation, precision sanding and refinishing of all finished or unfinished and prefinished hardwood floor varieties....

hardwood floors (25)flooring (4)woodworking (3)tile installation (5)floor cleaning (3)

07/20/2021

They did an AMAZING job!! Prior owners let dogs urinate all over the floors for years and 3m was able to not only get the smell out but left the floors looks BEAUTIFUL. They were kind, informative, professional, and finished ahead of schedule. They are cash/check- very affordable and done wonderfully. I would recommend them all day every day!

Description of Work
Flooring refinished

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

02/11/2021

As an anxious corporate lawyer and a single female homeowner, I would highly recommend 3M. What I need from my contractors is clarity, reliable execution and communication. 3M provided that. They sent someone who knew what he was doing to provide the quote and survey the project. Their price was better than other companies. They came on time and did a great job on the floors - really made my apart...

Description of Work
Refinish my hardwood floors

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

[Member Name Removed]. thanks for taking the time to review the work we did in your home. We are so pleased that you’re happy with the finished product! 3M Melo Hardwood Floors

12/17/2020

I called, they came, gave me a great price & promptly did a great job & were supportive after the job to answer any questions. Very straightforward, honest people. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Refinish hardwood floors

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

Review for 3M Melo Hardwood Floors, Inc - 66 Golf Street, West Long Branch, NJ - 39090385

Thanks for taking the time to review our work. We are happy you’re pleased with the final product.

11/30/2020

The Owner Mauricio was very friendly and accommodating during our initial meeting. He sent one employee to carry over 10 boxes of wood to deliver to my home. He sent one person to do the installation. When I complained to him about the carpet removal on the stairs, he wanted to charge me additionally for what should have been completed initially. The worst part was the installation of the base and...

Description of Work
Removal of carpeting and installation of wood floors

Category hardwood floor,woodworking

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

We are very sorry to hear that our work fell short of your expectations. We will contact you during business hours today to see if we can’t work to remedy the issues mentioned and bring you the finished product you expected.

11/15/2020

It went so well. Better than I expected. They were very neat they cleaned up perfectly. It give them a solid 10!!! I love my floor I love it much more than the original floor!!! I recommend Melo Floors highly.

Description of Work
Refinished my floor

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the work we recently did on your floors. We are so pleased that you are happy with the finished product. We hope you enjoy them for many years to come. Happy Holidays!

10/21/2020

Mauricio and team were fantastic! Excellent craftmanship and attention to detail. They refinished the entire first level floors, replaced all floor boards, crafted and installed crown molding and did all the paint and touch ups. Many floor companies needed to hire others to complete the carpentry, etc. 3M even worked over the holiday to get the work done ASAP! I will definitely hire again and high...

Description of Work
Refinishing of entire first floor wood floors

Category hardwood floor,woodworking

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

09/25/2020

They were GREAT. Covered everything with plastic, sanded down the floors, and applied 3 coats of water-based poly. Got it all done in one day. They cleaned up everything at the end, and the floors are beautiful.

Description of Work
Sand and refinish the hardwood floors in two rooms.

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

[Member Name Removed], that’s so much for taking the time to review the work we did. We are glad you are happy with the finished product.

08/19/2020

I highly highly recommend Marcelo and his team! I was impressed by the beautiful job they did on my neighbor’s floor and railing so we used them to replace our railing and they did not disappoint! I also really appreciated how responsive and patient Marcelo was with my many questions and concerns (I am very picky). He never seemed annoyed and always got back to me right away. I would use them agai...

Description of Work
New railing and balusters

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to review the work we recently did in your home. We’re glad you’re pleased with the finished product. Enjoy your beautiful home. 3M Melo Hardwood Floors

06/28/2020

Great! Excellent team - On Time - kept their promises - AND Came on Memorial Weekend!!! They finished earlier than promised and the Floors Look Exceptional! I would recommend them highly to everyone. Use them - terrific pricing also. Couldn't ask for a better experience!

Description of Work
Refinishing, restoring wooden floors, ribbon parquet

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the work we did in your home. We are glad you are pleased with our craftsmanship and hope you enjoy your floors for years to come. Best regards, The 3M Melo Hardwood Floors Team

04/25/2020

Great price. prompt service . Quality of work was above standard. Everyone who enters the house complements the beautiful floors!!

Description of Work
Refinishing hardwood floors

Work Completed On 04/25/2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy you are pleased with our work! We appreciate your business.

Melo Floors specializes in unfinished hardwood floor installation and finished solid, engineered, laminated hardwood floor installation. Our hardwood flooring installers are skilled and experienced, with the knowledge to work with all types of flooring systems, custom stain selections, borders and inlays and are prepared to deliver high-quality workmanship and customize each floor to your desired specifications.

Ask for details.