Concrete Color & Stamps, LLC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since February 2011

970 Savage Ave

Wenonah, NJ 08090

Concrete Color & Stamps, LLC. We are the premier full service concrete company in South Jersey. Serving all areas of New Jersey. Our experienced team guarantee clean and prompt service. We make everlasting impressions.... Our services include Hardscape creation, Concrete maintenance and Design. Our experienced Masons guarantee clean, prompt service. Concrete Color & Stamps, LLC offers a wide variety of services for both commercial and residential concrete. Imagine concrete flooring and paving that is innovative enough to capture and complement the beauty of the surrounding environment, yet durable and easy to maintain. Commercial and residential services We Offer: * We accept Visa and MasterCard * Interior Concrete – polished / counter tops / flooring / new installations / restoring existing install’s * Pervious Concrete – pervious paving / grasscrete * Stained Concrete – concrete dying * Stamped Concrete – multi-colored / textured /Sealed * Site Concrete – curbs / walks / driveways / city work / architectural concrete / removal & replacement * Exposed Aggregates – sand finish / hand seeded / glass / shells * Grading & Bobcat Service – drainage systems / pool decks * Masonry – walls / seats / benches / fire places / pizza ovens / natural stone / outdoor kitchens / BBQ islands * Toppings – micro-topping / thin set overlays / polishable concrete overlays * Restoration – resealing / recoloring / removal & replacement * Decorative Saw Cutting – sand blasting / bead blasting / grinding. ...

stamped concrete (58)concrete repair (22)Patios (13)concrete driveways (5)hardscaping (3)pressure washing (2)masonry (2)mudjacking (1)lawn care (1)countertop installation (1)

06/04/2020

Crew was extremely meticulous to details. They were very neat and accommodating as we live in a development that has a lawn service. They moved all of their equipment to allow for the landscapers to do the lawn work.

Description of Work
Remove front walkway and step, form new front walk and pour, color and stamp new concrete walk. widen and pour, color and stamp along side of driveway.

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

04/11/2020

Great job. Lots of attention to detail. They showed up on time and completed on schedule. Looks great

Description of Work
Stamped concrete driveway

Work Completed On 04/05/2020

12/22/2019

None of the contractor's called me back.

Description of Work
I needed my sidewalk and walkway repaved

Category masonry,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 12/21/2019

Never recieved a voicemail Or email from someone in clayton. You can also text me at my business number. If your still intrested in finding someone to do stamped concrete at your home then here's my number. 6098203703. Giving someone an F rating for not responding to someone who didnt get a proper chance to respond isnt fair. Email, call or text. 6098203703, concretecolorandstamps@gmail.com, or we...

06/03/2018

Everything went excellent, they worked around the rain and finished the patio in record time

Description of Work
I need to replace my old patio and replace it with a new Patio

Category concrete repair,masonry,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 06/02/2018

05/03/2018

Fred and the crew got the job going quickly, and work they did. We had slate stamped with darker boarders and it came out magnificently, better than we thought. We get lots of compliments and slow drive byes.

Description of Work
Driveway, sidewalk, steps

Category concrete driveways,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 05/03/2018

04/06/2018

EXCELLENT JOB. I had contacted a few companies to do the work. Fred was reasonable and the most responsive to what I wanted to have done. His communication was great and while I pondered over color, he sent me several photos to help with my choice. I was at work when his crew did the tear out and he sent me photos during the day which I appreciated. His crew was so hard working. They cleaned up af...

Description of Work
Rip out of stoop, step and sidewalk. Colored concrete poured, stamped, antiqued and sealed.

09/04/2017

Fred and his staff were beyond amazing. We had some foundation requirements along with special styling and they achieved all of our requests with extra care. The rough design was turned into a patio that we were imagining in our dreams. They warned us of their busy schedule and still beat their estimated time of completion by over two weeks. We have several tradesmen peers who were astonished by t...

Description of Work
A stamped concrete patio

Work Completed On 07/01/2017

07/12/2017

The craftsmanship is incredible. The pattern is cobblestone and visitors believe it is real stone. There were a couple minor issues, including 4 feet wide instead of 3 in one area and a delay in getting our stairs attached. The crew is fantastic and very professional.

Description of Work
900 + stamped concrete pool deck

Work Completed On 06/19/2017

10/21/2016

Fred truly knows everything about working with concrete and can provide just about any look you'd like. Very impressive!

Description of Work
Fred came out and we discussed at length the particulars of the job(s) I wanted done. He was knowledgeable, and explained our options in detail. I was impressed with the photo gallery on the website, and would happily have used him for the job, but the family decided to postpone for now.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 10/21/2016

03/14/2016

Fred's crew did a great job in all respects. This is very hard work, and they worked very quickly and efficiently, demonstrating expert level knowledge and experience. Watching them work was like watching a professional sports team... they know the work, period. Fred also helped me out with excellent design ideas, and I get complements from people all the time on the work. It really made a huge di...

Description of Work
Removed and replaced old concrete patio and porch, put in new walk, colored and sealed same.

Category stamped concrete,patios

Work Completed On 04/24/2015

Concrete Driveways. Patios. Decorative Concrete. Stamped Concrete. Sidewalks. Pool Decks. Flat Work. Colored Concrete Design. Interior Concrete. Polished Counter Tops. Flooring. New Installations & Restoration. Crete. Stained Concrete. Concrete Dying. Textured. Sealed. Site Concrete. Curbs. Architectural Concrete. Removal & Replacement. Exposed Aggregate. Grading. Bobcat Service. Drainage Systems. Resealing. Recoloring. Saw Cutting.

Ask for Details.