ULTIMATE AIRE SYSTEMS

With Angi since June 2010

1160 HAMBURG TPKE 4

Wayne, NJ 07470

With over 34 years in the heating and cooling industry, Jeffrey Clapp, owner of Ultimate Aire Systems, your Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, and his staff are dedicated to providing quality installations, unsurpassed service, and reliability. Together with Carrier, we will bring you the best in

03/28/2020

GEORGE B.

Excellent service

Description of Work
New furnace and thermostat installed 12/4/2019. At about 5:30 Friday 3/27/2020 during virus pandemic, I noticed email message 83-LOW PRESSURE LOCKOUT 4 HOURS. Same message was on thermostat. I contacted answering service and they passed on message to owner's wife. Then she contacted me and said David (repair guy and installer) would be stopping over my house shortly. He came with mask and kept his social distance. David diagnosed the issue and resolved it. That is service par excellence! So glad I chose you guys for the new furnace and thermostat install. If you ever need a referral, use me. Especially thank David for me. He is great!

12/06/2019

GEORGE B.

Fantastic!! One of my best install experiences. Completed job in 1 day. Owner did much of the uninstall and install and was supplemented by knowledgeable specialists. Did extra work such as replacing thermostat wiring and replacing condensate drain. Came back 2 days later to fix thermostat settings I messed up. Using them for 18 years and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace hot air furnace, air purifiers, evaporator coils and thermostat

07/31/2017

Jeffrey M.

They are pretty good. They are not my best contractor ever, but very good. Reliable and seems to know what they are doing.

Description of Work
I used ULTIMATE AIRE SYSTEMS. It is a yearly contract for service on AC in the spring and heat in the fall.

07/31/2017

Jeffrey M.

Good overall.

Description of Work
I used ULTIMATE AIRE SYSTEMS to fix something, they were afraid to overfill Freon when the whether was bad first time so they had to come back out. They had to put in 2lbs of Freon.

06/23/2016

Maureen R.

Description of Work
Came out asap, gave us decent options and pricing was more than fair.

06/08/2016

Hana F.

07/30/2015

Ted R.

05/16/2015

Maureen R.

First of all, I should explain the "B" on the "Responsiveness" section. I wouldn't have even given them a "B" but they seemed over the top busy and I realize this can happen during a sudden and unseasonable heat or cold wave. But for the first two days I waited, the girl I spoke to was unwilling to give me ANY guestimate of time when someone would be out. They were very busy and I understand that. However, when I got a different person, on the third day of the wait, I was actually PUT in the schedule and everything went according to plan. Everything went smoothly from there. Frank was great. He was personable, put up with my endless questions and was willing to even do the maintenance to a second "Unit" when he was already running behind schedule. Frank explained EVERYTHING he was doing. Unfortunately for us, we have a freon leak. But Frank thoroughly explained the options and didn't get tired ...again, of my lack of knowledge of freon and the entire AC system itself. He was very thorough, show me the steps I needed to follow and gave me the options that would be available to us. Based on the time he spent, the freon price, filter, etc., the price was MORE than fair. I believe that this is a very professional and thorough company and I plan to use them again, as we will probably be either identifying the location of the leak/repairing it OR simply replacing the unit itself. Oh, I DID receive a call from the owner the first night and he was wonderful. He made sure we knew that we had to NOT use the unit until someone could get out to look at the unit. He was really nice and explained that they were really very busy. I would recommend Ultimate Aire to anyone. Very good....the delay was just a season issue, I believe. (?) In any case, the rest of the service was AMAZING!

Description of Work
The provider did maintenance and troubleshooting on our Central Air Conditioning system.

09/19/2014

Donna P.

The work was fine but the communication was poor and lacking. They came three times to make the repairs however I never had communication with the owner of that company or the technicians. The secretary was inept and couldn't tell me what was wrong as the technician hadn't turned in the report. No one called me back and the only way I knew what was wrong was from the bill, which indicated what was wrong.

Description of Work
I called them with a problem with a HVAC problem for a condo I own in Lincoln Park.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Our customer is a property owner living off premises with tenants occupying her property. All work was communicated and coordinated promptly between the property owner and tenants to the owner's satisfaction and was paid in full by her. Upon inspection of the system in August 2014, 1st visit, it was determined that the evaporator coil had frozen and a part (expansion valve) needed to be replaced under warranty, and we needed to obtain the part and return to work on the system after it had defrosted. We communicated this diagnosis and cost of work to the owner, who authorized the repair. The work was completed, system was recharged, and service ticket was paid for 2nd visit repair by the owner. It was also noted by the technician that her existing water heater was installed improperly by another company had cracked PVC pipe, and needed a drain fixed under the hot water heater. This was also communicated this to the owner, who hired us to perform the repair, 3rd visit, and service ticket was paid for by the owner. We have no complaints made by the property owner at all, nor were requests made to speak to the owner or technician. As a matter of fact, she hired us to perform additional work. Had any requests been made, they would have promptly been forwarded to and responded to by the company owner. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, It is our policy to ensure customer satisfaction, and in this case, the company owner will contact our customer to resolve any issues she feels she needs to speak to him about.

03/08/2014

Joan C.

The provider came to give us an estimate of the job within an hour of my call. He is very professional and friendly. He gave me a verbal estimate then followed with a written one. The negotiation process was good. They never tried to pressure me. The job was very well done. They provided a Carrier gas furnace, which was reputable. They were very well recommended by my neighbors which was the primary reason I chose them. Since I was without heat, they came next morning which was a Saturday, worked 7 hours straight and finished the job. They left the place very clean, removing all the old stuff. Price was lowest of five bids.

Description of Work
Replaced gas furnace

10/27/2013

Hana F.

Amazing service! I have had these guys servicing my heat/ac systems for several years now. I can't say enough positive things about this company, specifically, Jeff (the owner). I have called Jeff several times this year for emergencies and his response is always, "I'm in the area. I'll be by in 10 minutes". Jeff NEVER accepts a tip and rarely charges me if it's a simple fix. Compared to other companies I have used, Ultimate Air exceeds all others in service, knowledge, work ethic, and expense. I love this company.

Description of Work
Replacing air conditioning system, seasonal servicing of heat and ac systems.

08/26/2013

Sandie R.

They are excellent! They removed a 50 yr old boiler from my basedment took out all the old radiators and installed new attic furnace, ducts and new air conditioning system. My house was spotless so was the basement they had cleaned the floors in the basement in the room where the old boiler was I was amazed! Very competitive in pricing, very professional would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Install new heating and air conditioning system. Removed 50 yr old boiler removed radiators.

08/08/2013

Sharon W.

They have a cleaning that I may set up, but I have not had time for it. They seemed reasonable and did the job well. I have no complaints. They came out immediately when we needed them and it was the busy season. He did the job, did not push other services and gave us information. It was a good experience. I remember not being disappointed with their price.

Description of Work
I used Ultimate Aire Systems to repair my air conditioning unit.

06/05/2013

Michael S.

I had used Ultimate for preventative maintenance on my HVAC unit for years. Twice yearly visits on an annual service agreement. They were always on time and provided good service. The service guys were prompt and very friendly. In late 2010, they installed a humidifying unit on my furnace. During a maintenance visit in early 2012 they reported a broken solenoid valve on my humidifier. The warranty was only a year on the humidifier, and they did not have a solenoid valve in the truck. They said an extra visit to repair the valve would be north of $200. The humidifier was between 400 and 500 to install, so this surprised me. It also surprised me that they did not have a solenoid valve with them. I spoke with the office manager, who was not very nice. I tried to negotiate, as I had been on a service agreement for about 4 years, and had them do the humidifier. My HVAC system only has a few years left on it, so this work would eventually be theirs as well. No dice. She would not budge on the price. I ordered the valve from Amazon for $25 and put it in myself. All I had to do was swap out the part. It kills me that she was so short sighted that they could not fix this simple problem for a reasonable price. Worse, I now have to find and establish a relationship with an HVAC company when I was perfectly happy with the work they were doing.

Description of Work
Twice yearly maintenance, Furnace Humidifier installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We welcome the opportunity to continue the valuable relationship you have established with us. In any repair for any equipment out of warranty including a humidifier there is a labor charge and the cost of the part which in this case was $180.00. We understand your concern regarding the repair price versus the entire cost of the unit however, our prices are competitive for this type of repair. This particular part is not a generic stock item and we only install Carrier factory authorized parts when possible as it would have been in this case. As a maintenance customer repair discounts are always offered and all our services are performed by the same Nate certified technicians who install our systems. We stand behind our work and reputation and look forward to continue our business relationship with you.

04/04/2013

David E.

They were punctual. The owner showed up, he was helpful.

Description of Work
I used Ultimate Air Systems to fix my heater.

01/18/2013

Phillip B.

10/18/2012

Eilene W.

Would recommend ..very clean and one time..Great communication...Someone is there to answer the phone...No machines which is a plus.

Description of Work
.Installed my new gas furnace and also central air...Very clean and on time..

11/30/2011

James P.

Excellent. No complaints here. Use them with no reservation!

Description of Work
We have used this company on several occassions to repair our aginf A/C unit. Always on time and very competitive pricing. Professionals.

PROMEN HVAC Inc

PROMEN HVAC Inc. is a local contracting business that offers Drain Cleaning, Heating, Air-Conditioning, Chimney Relining and Sewer repair services for homes of every shape and size. You can always turn to us for expert services at some of the most affordable rates around. PROMEN HVAC Inc., our team is backed by more than 28 years of hands-on experience in the plumbing and HVAC fields. All of our mechanics are fully certified, and we possess the experience and the knowledge we need to find the best solution to any drain cleaning or HVAC problem. We have a full time Oil burner and boiler technician with over 25 year's experience. We also specialize in the trailer home Heating. You are not sure about your needs PLEASE call us and we will be Very Happy to answer any questions you may have. We service WEIL McLAIN Ultra Boilers, Utica, Williamson Boilers, Laars Boilers, and many more. Chimney Liner's Installed We do Conversations from Oil to Gas Plumbing License: #13089

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by PROMEN HVAC Inc on Angi
    Dynamic Air Heating And Cooling

Dynamic Air has been around for more than 30 years . We are family owned and operated, and all our workers are master mechanics and installers. Each one of our guys have been with us for atlas 15 years. Very competitive on pricing also very clean when we are in our customers homes. We are a highly recommended company with great reviews all over north Jersey

Offers by Dynamic Air Heating And Cooling on Angi
    MECH Mechanical Engineering Cooling and Heating LLC

Service, repair, and installation of Heating and Air Conditioning Systems. Service all makes and models, including boilers. We also specialize in duct work design, fabrication, and installations.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check