TOUCH OF THE BRUSH PAINTING LLC

Founded 1977 • With Angi since June 2010

Touch Of The Brush Painting has been proudly serving New Jersey for over 40 years.We offer a variety of services to meet the design needs of both residential and commercial customers. All jobs are completed by highly skilled workers with many years of experience. We take pride in our work always making sure our customers are always 100% satisfied....

Touch of the Brush Painting

+45 more images

interior painting (213)house painting (42)drywall (41)wallpaper removal (22)plastering (19)pressure washing (12)woodworking (9)deck cleaning (8)general contractors (8)wallpaper hanger (6)interior decorators (5)decks & porches (5)

08/22/2022

Anita A.

Jack and his team did an excellent job painting, while also removing old wallpaper in several rooms. The crew was reliable, very prompt & efficient, and every area was cleaned up every day. Responsive & communicative, the fees were exactly in line with the estimate. The quality of the job done was perfect. Paint costs were higher than anticipated but understandable, as several rooms needed extra coats of paint. I'd definitely recommend Touch of the Brush and I'll hire them again.

Description of Work
Interior painting of most rooms of the house and removal of wallpaper in several rooms

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/08/2022

05/01/2022

Megha K.

Jack and his team did an excellent work painting our entire house. They are very professional and excellent with their work. I also painted my entire kitchen cabinets and the kitchen looks amazing. I highly recommend this painting company.

Description of Work
Paint the entire house and kitchen cabinets

Category contractors, interior designers, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/30/2022

12/21/2021

lauren K.

Jack and his team are beyond incredible. Their work is absolutely perfect, there is not a stitch of our walls that looks messy. Our cabinets look factory finish, if not better. They are so kind and easy to work with. They made this process enjoyable and I can't recommend them enough!!

Description of Work
cabinet and interior painting

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

11/10/2021

Kathy S.

Jack's crew just finished painting the exterior of my house and I am thrilled with the excellent work they did. They are meticulous, thorough and neat. And they take great pride in their work. My house had some woodwork that really needed a TLC facelift and now it looks better than I ever thought possible.

Description of Work
Paint exterior of house and garage

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

07/07/2021

P J. S.

We recently used Touch of The Brush for our exterior and interior painting projects They are a Highly Professional Company. Their pricing was fair and straightforward. Jack & his team arrived promptly each day & completed on time as promised. They repaired cracks and nail pops perfectly and our walls and ceiling look beautiful. Everyone was courteous and their attention to detail was terrific. We will definitely use TOTB for our future painting needs. Neil & PJ Sklar - Wayne, NJ

Description of Work
Exterior & Interior Painting and ceiling repairs

Category drywall, plastering, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

Review for TOUCH OF THE BRUSH PAINTING LLC - 38 Chicopee Dr, Wayne, NJ - 39396022

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate you choosing our painting company for your painting project! We look forward to hearing from you again!

05/22/2021

John R.

Their work was absolutely first-rate... professional all the way. And they finished ahead of schedule. What's more, Jack (the boss) and all of his workers were friendly and very accommodating. Bottom line: we were pleased from start to finish.

Description of Work
painting the exterior of our house

Category house painters

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

05/10/2021

Mark B.

Touch of the Brush did excellent work at an affordable price. They repaired plaster, took down wallpaper, and repainted with high quality and great color paint

Description of Work
Touch of the Brush painted multiple rooms of my Montclair House

Category drywall, wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

04/25/2021

Walter H.

Jack is the owner. Covered everything with drop cloths. Cabinets look brand new and the walls and trim look fantastic. Had a crew of 3 to 5 workers and all very professional and friendly. They finished the job in 4 days which was amazing. Jack uses Benjamin Moore paint. I am recommending Jack and his crew to my friends and family. You won't be sorry and you'll thank me for recommending him.

Description of Work
Paint kitchen cabinets and paint kitchen walls and entry hallway to second floor.

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

Review for TOUCH OF THE BRUSH PAINTING LLC - 38 Chicopee Dr, Wayne, NJ - 39309659

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate you choosing our company for your painting project. We look forward to hearing from you again!

04/01/2021

Badria M.

Jack and his team arrived on time each day, worked with us (the rooms had furniture) and were very friendly and efficient. They cleaned up after each day and at the end of the job. They did a great job on smoothing out/repairing the ceiling and walls where needed. This is the second time that we've hired them and we plan on hiring them again.

Description of Work
Three bedrooms, bathroom and wall repair

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate you calling our company again for your most recent painting project! We look forward to hearing from you again.

02/22/2021

Stephen H.

Jack said he would get the job done in 4 days and it was done in 4 days. The crew went home early one day, because of a snowstorm. 3 full day job. I think they did a fantastic job! It required some taping and painting a vaulted ceiling. They had to bring in scaffolding in order to do the job. If I have a complaint it would be they start to early! 7:30 AM every morning. We are not early risers. I would hire Jack again!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

02/05/2021

Frances A.

We had a wonderful experience working with Jack and his crew! Highly recommend Touch of the Brush painting to anyone planning on painting their house. From the very first day Jack came for the estimate, he thoroughly explained the entire process, answered all questions, and was very helpful in the color selection process. His entire team, especially Pablo and Ray, were extremely kind, professional, and experienced. They painted our entire Upper Saddle River home (nearly 9k sq ft), repairing our 22’ two-story foyer and great room ceilings, inside our 3-car garage, storage room floors and did it all perfectly. They also put up a new wall in our basement and matched up the intricate base & crown moldings. I can’t say enough how beautiful the result are. Jack made sure me and my husband were satisfied with the quality of work provided. Above all, Jack was exceptionally responsive, always on time, thorough and courteous. We would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Interior painting of new home

Category contractors, plastering, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

Review for TOUCH OF THE BRUSH PAINTING LLC - 38 Chicopee Dr, Wayne, NJ - 39181272

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate you choosing our company for your painting project! We look forward to hearing from you again!

01/27/2021

Kevin P.

We contacted, and ultimately chose, Touch of the Brush based on the many positive reviews about the company, and we're extremely happy we did. Jack and his crew did an amazing all-around job with the wall prep and painting. We had a few walls that were in pretty bad shape and required a lot of detailed prep work, but everything came out much better than expected. They take a lot of pride in their work and it shows. They definitely went above and beyond to ensure we were happy with the end result. There were 4 of our family members working or taking classes from home while the job took place, and everything went exceptionally smooth. Jack was accommodating, respectful and kept everything neat and organized during the entire job. I will recommend touch of the Brush to anyone looking for paint contractor for jobs big or small.

Description of Work
Wall prep and painting of 3 rooms/hallways/ceilings

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We look forward to hearing from you again!

01/14/2021

Charlene B.

Beautiful job ,highly recommend them.Price was very fair.the men we very pleasant,Will use them again for sure

Description of Work
Painting three rooms and staircase

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

11/14/2020

Camille W.

Outstanding-Jack and his crew were a pleasure to work with, professional, responsive and easy to communicate with. Jack is an expert painter, he and is crew did extensive prep work, repairing damaged walls and were meticulous when painting cabinets and trim. The job turned out beautiful. We will definitely hire him again and highly recommend him. His prices are fair and he goes above and beyond.

Description of Work
interior painting 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, hallway and stairwell

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate you choosing our company for your painting project. We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

10/29/2020

Andrew A.

True professionals. Always neat, meticulous, friendly, and respectful of our home. Craftsmanship was outstanding. Job was done quickly and expertly. Would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Painting multiple rooms and stairways

Category wallpaper removal, muralist, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/09/2020

Keith M.

Excellent. This was the second time we hired Touch of the Brush Painting in 3 years. And both times we were very happy with their work. They were prompt, did great work, were very neat and cleaned up after themselves. Victor always made sure to communicate with us and keep us up to date with the project. We highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Needed exterior of foundation scraped, spackled, primed and repainted. Needed bottom of exterior bow window scraped, primed and repainted. Spare bedroom walls scraped, spackled, sanded, primed and repainted. Interior hallway repainted. Exterior side door and trim primed and repainted.

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate you continuously using our company for your painting needs. We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

09/11/2020

Ashley L.

Fabulous! They removed and painted the shutters. They pressure washed entire two story house. They primed and applied two coats of stain. They even cleaned the gutters. And I had them pressure wash our wood deck and rail. And they did it all in one week minus a rain day. Jack painted four of our inside rooms back in February and we knew then we would call him again this summer. They’re fast, prompt, neat, accurate and friendly. And the house looks great. Hire him.

Description of Work
Exterior paint on house

Category pressure washing, muralist, house painters

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

09/08/2020

jim C.

Jack's team worked meticulously to prep and paint our house. Most impressive was their attention to detail and courteous behavior. Jack went out of his way to communicate details of their plans. First-rate painters that showed respect for their customers' property and exhibited their tradecraft throughout their presence. We highly recommend their services for your painting needs. Right price and friendly people provide a great outcome for clients.

Description of Work
paint exterior and interior of home

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

08/22/2020

Matt M.

They did a fantastic job. Our house looks like new on the inside. They did very meticulous, beautiful work.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

08/01/2020

Melissa R.

We were looking for a painter in our area and chose to meet with Jack just because of all the great reviews. If I could give him and his guys 100 stars I would. They painted our entire house and they did an amazing job for a very fair price. Not only is their work beautiful but they are so polite, clean and paid attention to so many details. It’s clear why Jack has so many great reviews and has been in business for over 40 years. He’s truly a great guy and knows what he’s doing. I never would have thought having our house painted would be so much fun. Thank you again!

Description of Work
Interior of the house painted

Category muralist, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to hearing from you again! Victor Sciueche

07/24/2020

Adriana D.

Jack and his team were a pleasure to work with from the very start. We received a call back very soon after requesting a call back and Jack was at our house to give us an estimate the next day. Jack and his team (Pablo and Micky) were extremely professional. They arrived each morning at the time they said they would, took great care in protecting and covering my floors and furniture before starting to paint inside my home, and worked full days each day. They were all very respectful , polite and trustworthy. They beautifully painted my home exactly the way I wanted it and went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with the job. The price was also very fair compared to other estimates I received, and the quality of the painting was excellent. My house looks amazing! I will definitely hire them again for any future jobs.

Description of Work
Painting of interior of home

Category muralist, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

05/26/2020

Stefanie L S.

I think everyone can agree that we enter into home improvement projects with a bit of nervousness and unease especially if you are working with someone for the first time. Touch of the Brush Painting was recommended by a friend of mine, so we decided it was time to update the interior of our home. Jack and his team painted almost all of the inside of home (excluding bathrooms), but they were professional, walked us thru the entire process, paid attention to every detail no matter how small or big, were considerate of our home, including all of us working or studying from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. Not only did they do a fantastic job, it came out better than I could have ever imagined. I feel like I have brand new home that is beautiful again. Anyone who is considering painting their home, having some drywall repairs done, Jack stands behind his work and does a great job! I highly recommend him! Thank you again, Jack. Gunner says hi and misses you!

Description of Work
Painting and other wall repairs

Category drywall, plastering, muralist, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/26/2020