Masten Electric LLC

With Angi since July 2012

Electrician Techs

When you have commercial or home electrical wiring work that needs to be done quickly and with an eye for quality, look no further than Electrician Techs. We deliver on time, we are under budget and have the most highly-trained, industry-certified master electricians with years of experience working for both commercial and residential clients, calling us will be the best choice you will ever make !!

Home Pros GCEP, LLC

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

Costanzo Electrical & Mechanical, LLC

We are a full service Electrical contracator in both residental and commercial. Our motto is "No Problems, Just Solutions." We take this very serious. We have found by taking time to find out our customers needs and wants that there is always a way to meet their expectations. We mean it when we say there is no job to small, if you have an electrical need we want to be there to help.We are licensed, fully insured and bonded. You can find us on facebook, twitter, and our website has pictures and testimonials. We provide free estimates, so gives us a call today!

11/30/2021

It went very well, did a good job

Description of Work
He did the whole house, electrical in the house

05/22/2017

Masten Electric was very professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
Outdoor lights were updated to LED and a ceiling fan was installed.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

04/26/2017

Description of Work
They had to put in a vent, plugs and electrical outlets. They had to put in a dedicated line and smoke detectors all through the house.

01/17/2017

He was honest, on time. He did check ups on his men

Description of Work
Steve worked witn me on rewiring my home. He saved the day with coming up with a solution with the budget I was working with.

11/23/2016

Excellent. Every time I've called them, they've been right on the ball. We had them do a number of different jobs. They had a bunch of people here working simultaneously so that the thing can get done like in one day rather than spreading it out over a long time...which made it very convenient for me to be home for it. I was hoping I wasn't going to have to be here for 3 days for them to do the wo...

Description of Work
Electrical I know we use Masten. They installed some ceiling fans for us.

Category ceiling fans

01/27/2014

12/19/2012

Steve and his staff are always professional and responsive.

Description of Work
Installed exterior lights for security.

07/31/2012

They communicate well and they are reliable. They are too expensive. The owner is very responsible, reliable and you can count on him.

Description of Work
Masten Electric did lighting work for me.

Category electrician

Landscape Lighting, Generators, General Lighting Installation, New Outlet, Switch and Dimmers, Breaker Replacement, Ceiling Fan Installation, Service Panel and Meter Upgrades, Pool and Spa Electricity, Rewiring and Upgrades, Complete Home Safety Inspection, Troubleshooting and Repairs