DOW ASPHALT CO INC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2010

Wayne, NJ 07470

Asphalt Paving contractor. residential Driveways, Parking lots (commercial, industrial, retail, etc.)Asphalt maintenance New construction/subdivision roads. Drainage, pipelaying, grading,concrete work, Belgian block-curbing. licensed, Fully Insured, Free Estimates, , 35 Years Experience, Commercial Snow Removal, Residential/Commercial Asphalt Paving Contractor...

11/17/2021

Jim O.

Steve showed up when promised for estimate and provided a very competitive price for a fairly large driveway. Although it is late in the season work was scheduled the next week. Steve and his crew of 4-5 workers showed up when promised and worked a full day for the rip out cleaning up nicely afterwards. They laid down the gravel next and let it set about a week. Again they returned punctually as promised and laid down the new asphalt in a couple of hours. They paid a lot of attention to detail and final result. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Rip out and replace Asphalt driveway

Category concrete driveways, driveway pavers

04/06/2017

William R.

They were very good. They came did the job and left. Very professional. They brought a lot of equipment with them and did the work in one day. There were four workers and they completely cleaned up after work was done. The fact that they came when they were supposed to and did the job quickly was very important.

Description of Work
Did a asphalt driveway.

10/10/2016

Dawn L.

Very well. Steven has a good crew working for him. Everyone was professional, neat and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
My driveway replaced and a drainage system put in

Category concrete driveways

06/11/2015

Robert P.

Everything went well: Do's - I left them access to my garage which contains many tools and other items of value and my HD Motor Cycle. They locked up when they were done. Nothing was touched in the garage. Do's - They are trustworthy, a big plus. Do's - the business owners son Steven was on site at all time. He's a real gentleman and knows this business. I can't think of any Don'ts

Description of Work
The contractor gave me an estimate for replacing my driveway. I accepted his proposal an we scheduled a date to begin and finish the work. They arrived on time as scheduled, the crew was courteous and professional. I had to leave on business and was not present when they the returned. They came back in one week as scheduled and completed the job to my satisfaction.

04/15/2015

Darryl M.

Responsive, punctual.

Description of Work
Everything expected of him/ her. Fine work.

03/10/2015

Jason L.

Well I contacted them to get an estimate. I said I live in Fair Lawn. He does not work in Fair Lawn, Also He seemed a little too arrogant like how you dare ask. Won’t be calling them back I guess. I must have a dirty driveway.

Description of Work
Nothing, he would not even come out to quote the work. I live 7 miles from Wayne.

10/15/2014

Gabriel B.

03/06/2013

rich H.

overall I was very impressed with job we had done. Steve came to look at the driveway and thoroughly explained what had to be done concerning the issues I was having with water sitting in front of my garage. he even addressed some other problems I wasn't aware of and a simple solution. His guys came on time and got right to work both days and were very courteous, I could tell right away that these guys had been doing this a while and best of all their was no mess at all when they were done. I had heard of Dows reputation around town over the years and I was very glad my wife and I chose them.

Description of Work
dug out old driveway and re leveled it with stone and packed it in. came back 2 weeks later to do the asphalt paving.

Charles & Son Construction & Landscaping Inc

Charles & Sons Construction & Landscaping is one of the premier full service landscaping companies in the Essex/Union/Morris/Passaic county areas. Our services include landscape design,hardscape installation, patios, walkway, driveway masonry contractor, Low voltage lighting, and tree removal. Our experienced landscapers guarantee clean, prompt service. Charles & Sons Construction & Landscaping currently employees 15 professionals, so no job is too big or too small. We have a large assortment of professional equipment, We run background checks on all of our landscaping professionals.

Williams Brothers LLC

Family owned and operated Williams Brothers LLC T A WB Paving has been in business since 1996. Focused on customer satisfaction and quality, we are rated in the top 30% of 35,566 contractors in Northern Jersey. We offer free estimates and accept cash, check, and all major credit cards.

Limitless Paving

Limitless Paving would like to welcome you to the world of asphalt. Where our company strives to meet all your asphalt needs! Hear we promise to give you a quality job at a competitive price, this season we will be offering you a few different options at a affordable price to give your driveway that beautiful curb appeal it's been longing for since winter, also make sure it's in safe driving conditions for your families

13vh00751400

Asphalt Paving Contractor commercial/residential. Commercial Snow Removal. Driveways/ parking lots. Drainage systems. Belgian block. Sidewalks - curbs Asphalt repair/patchwork

Sealcoating