Alan Hughes Construction Co

Founded 1980 • With Angi since May 2011

Custom Home Builder, Modular, Panelized or Stick Built, ICF Foundations...

LOFFRENO LANDSCAPE CONTRACTING CORP

Welcome to Loffreno Landscape Contracting and Concrete Corp., a fully licensed and insured complete contractor! We've been in business for over 20 years and we do it all: concrete, pavers, brickwork, steps, cultured stone, retaining walls, renovations, exterior work, interior work, outdoor kitchens, landscaping, sod, trees, shrubs, and more! In addition to this, we are the OFFICIAL and ONLY Summerset Grill dealer on Staten Island. Our customers deserve the best of the best and we strive to provide each and every one with their perfect, individualized project.

American Chimney Service

Family owned & operated. With over twenty years experience, Robert Brancaccio, owner of American Chimney Service, believes that obtaining the proper certifications and licenses greatly enhanced his business and his ability to service his customers properly. While the State of New Jersey does not require certifications for chimney sweeping and cleaning services, American Chimney Service does. At American Chimney Service, we hold ourselves accountable for every job we take on. We always follow through, and take our responsibilities seriously, as we know that this is the key to success. We are open and honest, always making sure to inform clients of their options and deliver value. Integrity is critical, and we try and make recommendations that will save clients time and money. We also pride ourselves on products and work of the highest quality to help maintain the safety and well being of our clients. We know that your time is valuable, and therefore strive to provide service and solve problems with minimal inconvenience. We do the right job the first time. Every time. Every American Chimney technician drives a truck that is fully stocked with more than 1,000 parts, so most repairs can be completed during the first visit. If you are unhappy for any reason, we will redo the repair for free. We also offer same day service. Additional email: info@americanchimneyservice.com. Additional phone: (201) 342-3660, (973) 351-3300. Additional DBA - RNR Corp.

Offers by American Chimney Service on Angi
AAA Rightway Construction LLC

We specialize in masonry, gutter installs and repairs, roofing, siding, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/05/2014

Finished project is great. One problem, the plumber cracked the toilet flange upon installation. When the leak was discovered, Alan Hughes was on the problem immediately and corrected and repaired the damage at no charge. Love this mans work.

Description of Work
Totally renovated and redesigned bathroom and repaired family room structural defects for one of our children that we paid for.

Category remodeling

02/23/2012

Scheduled an appointment with Alan Hughes to visit my home and provide me with an estimate on remodeling the lower level of my home. I needed to followup with a second phone call to remind Mr. Hughes that he never called me back to schedule my estimate. Mr. Hughes visited my home within a day or two of my followup phone call. Mr. Hughes spent a considerable amount of time going over decisions and ...

Description of Work
Requested an estimate on basement remodeling.

Category remodeling,basement remodeling

02/16/2012

I am always extremely pleased with the final outcome but frustrated some times during. He is working on other jobs at the same time and I want him totally to my job until finished. I understand this is a problem with smaller construction co.s . The frustration passes quickly when the job is completed because the outcome is GREAT

Description of Work
Alan has worked for us many times over the years. He built a house in the Adirondacks, remodeled our kitchen, added on a bath and bedroom, added a family room. Whenever we need something , we call Alan Hughes. The most recent was mold abatement after "Irene" in our basement. While he was here, we had him do drainage and a sump so we won't have an issue in the future. His work is excellent and he has great ideas.

Category remodeling,home builders

05/04/2011

we have always been pleased with Alan's suggestions in design and also with the final outcome of each project. He has added wonderful ideas each time we have used his company. His work is great in our opinion

Description of Work
Alan recently did a remodel on a master bath and a replacement 75ft long deck. Great job, very pleased with the work. In the past he has added 2 different addidtions with new baths and built a modular home in the Adirondacks for us.

Category remodeling,home builders

Residential and Commercial Construction, General Contracting, Excavating, Site Work, Planning and Design Build, All Phases of Construction, Modular Homes and design for over 30 years, ICF Foundations, Concrete Work, We will do small handyman jobs, historic restorations, large commercial projects.

We do anything and everything in construction.