Alan Hughes Construction Co

Founded 1980 • With Angi since May 2011

Custom Home Builder, Modular, Panelized or Stick Built, ICF Foundations...

Pepe Paving Pavers & Concrete LLC

Pepe Paving is a highly reputable Mason Contractor, specializing in the design and installation of paving stones and concrete for residential homes and commercial properties throughout North Jersey. If you choose to have us work on your next home improvement project please mention you found us on Angie's List and we will take 5% off the cost of the project. Contact us today!

Roy Targia Masonry

Roy got his start over 25 years ago as a member of the local Masons Union. He quickly rose through the ranks demonstrating his abilities as a craftsman as a masonry contractor. Although working in the Union was both rewarding and a decent living, Roy wanted to work on more creative projects. Such projects were not presented to him through his local union shop. Eventually his creative spirit won over his practical side, and he left the Union behind to strike out on his own as a small business owner. Roy and his clients quickly realized his ability as an old world mason with an eye for detail. Targia strives to attain old-world craftsmanship through the application of new-world methods, implementing both technology and technique to meet the client’s needs. In this, the foundation of our philosophy is born “The most important foundation we build is the relationships with our clients”. His ability to manage projects and to over deliver time and time again, is how Roy Targia Masonry and Custom Outdoor Living has been able to build a thriving masonry business in New Jersey. Masonry contractor New Jersey contact masonrybyroy.com. There is no job too big or too small for Targia’s team. Additional DBA - RoyTargiaMasonry.com.

Classical Pavers

Classical Pavers serves both New Jersey and New York in the Tri-state area. We are masonry contractor company that specializes in the installation of outdoor living areas including paver driveways, walkways, patios, steps, stoops, retaining walls, culture stone, and fire pits. We are fully insured.

Offers by Classical Pavers on Angi

06/05/2014

Finished project is great. One problem, the plumber cracked the toilet flange upon installation. When the leak was discovered, Alan Hughes was on the problem immediately and corrected and repaired the damage at no charge. Love this mans work.

Description of Work
Totally renovated and redesigned bathroom and repaired family room structural defects for one of our children that we paid for.

Category remodeling

02/23/2012

Scheduled an appointment with Alan Hughes to visit my home and provide me with an estimate on remodeling the lower level of my home. I needed to followup with a second phone call to remind Mr. Hughes that he never called me back to schedule my estimate. Mr. Hughes visited my home within a day or two of my followup phone call. Mr. Hughes spent a considerable amount of time going over decisions and ...

Description of Work
Requested an estimate on basement remodeling.

Category remodeling,basement remodeling

02/16/2012

I am always extremely pleased with the final outcome but frustrated some times during. He is working on other jobs at the same time and I want him totally to my job until finished. I understand this is a problem with smaller construction co.s . The frustration passes quickly when the job is completed because the outcome is GREAT

Description of Work
Alan has worked for us many times over the years. He built a house in the Adirondacks, remodeled our kitchen, added on a bath and bedroom, added a family room. Whenever we need something , we call Alan Hughes. The most recent was mold abatement after "Irene" in our basement. While he was here, we had him do drainage and a sump so we won't have an issue in the future. His work is excellent and he has great ideas.

Category remodeling,home builders

05/04/2011

we have always been pleased with Alan's suggestions in design and also with the final outcome of each project. He has added wonderful ideas each time we have used his company. His work is great in our opinion

Description of Work
Alan recently did a remodel on a master bath and a replacement 75ft long deck. Great job, very pleased with the work. In the past he has added 2 different addidtions with new baths and built a modular home in the Adirondacks for us.

Category remodeling,home builders

Residential and Commercial Construction, General Contracting, Excavating, Site Work, Planning and Design Build, All Phases of Construction, Modular Homes and design for over 30 years, ICF Foundations, Concrete Work, We will do small handyman jobs, historic restorations, large commercial projects.

We do anything and everything in construction.