1 LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2012

Plumbing, electrical, heating, air conditioning, and hot water heaters. 1 LLC has been in business since 2003...

Betancourth Services LLC

GENERAL CONTRACTOR SPECIALIST IN PLUMBING AND HEATING

03/05/2018

Same day diagnose and service including parts that needed to be ordered. Honest and reliable service. Would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Baxi furnace repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

10/28/2016

The whole process was seamless end to end. As he made the repairs he advised us of where the issue started, what he was doing to correct etc. He kept us in the loop the entire time. The repair required reaching out for additional support, and he kept moving forward till he received the answer that he needed. And when we experienced a speed bump the next day he was immediately accessible via phone ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The technician returned all calls very quickly, and let us know when he was in route. He was courteous, professional, honest and service oriented. He provided information on all upfront costs, and if additional action was required he made sure we understood what the time and expense would entail before he moved forward.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/03/2016

They were great and on time. This past winter we had about 28.5 inches of snow. All of a sudden, my heat stopped and there was no way anyone was going to get to the house. I texted them and they got back to me right away. He reminded me that the newer system that they installed had a heating component, that I could have used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have an older home and they installed the AC with 4 heads back in the summer of 2014. He put in the thermostat and smoke protectors too. I have used him a couple different times. I really liked his performance and he was personable.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/24/2014

Nicky provided the landlord with an exact diagnosis of the problem.The issue was a problem between the landlord and the tenant and not the contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider was very straightforward in informing the landlord exactly what needed to be done.

CATEGORY water heater repair

08/18/2014

Nick and his team were very courteous, professional and thorough.  My energy audit was an eye-opening experience.  Not only did I have a gas leak that I was unaware of, but my newly renovated and insulated home was bleeding heat. Windows molding were not properly caulked and the insulation added to the basement and attic by my remodeling contractor was grossly insufficient.  I knew I had drafts in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received a home energy audit and the recommended insulation and hot water heater upgrade.

CATEGORY energy audit

Air Sealing, Exhaust venting, Heating & Cooling, Renewable Energy, IAQ Testing, Solar Panels, Heat Pumps, Insulation, Electrician, Plumber, Geothermal, Rinnai, Navien, Baxi, Spray foam, Hot Water Heater, Solar, On-Demand, Boiler, Furnace, Energy Star, High Efficient air conditioners- Trane, Goodman, Carrier, Bryant, Lennox, Whirlpool, Takagi, Navien, Baxi, Rinnai, Wells McCain, Crown, Peerless, Owns corning,

NA