DUKE REALTORS

With Angi since June 2010

05/17/2015

Joseph O.

When I decided to sell my large house and buy a smaller one, I hired Mark Duke due to his ability to sell another house in my neighborhood in this bad housing market. I am very glad that I had him on my side throughout this ordeal. He was very patient with my questions and concerns. He was very helpful with providing references I needed for other services like home inspector, septic repair, real estate attorney, etc. When looking at houses, he was very knowledgeable about the area and about details of the house (type of furnace, asbestos removal, etc). He was always there when I needed him, and during the final days of the sale/purchase I often needed his advice and help. When the buyers realtor fell short on helping her client, Mark Duke often helped out. When the buyers real estate attorney caused several delays with the sale closing, which caused delays with the purchase of my next home, Mark Duke helped work things out with the seller of my next home to make my move much easier. I highly recommend him to anyone selling or buying a home, and I will definitely go back to him if I move again. By the way, he only received the standard 6% that realtors normally get.

Description of Work
Sold my house and helped me buy another house.

Category real estate agents

02/02/2015

Joseph O.

It is pretty good. The house hasn't sold yet but its kind of how the market is. He has a lot of experience and seems to know what he's doing. He's charging a standard percentage. He's professional.

Description of Work
Mark Duke is selling my house.

Category real estate agents