High Quality Electric

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2015

Awards & Badges

PO Box 4570

Warren, NJ 07059

We provide all electrical services for residential or commercial needs. Ensuring the customer will be satisfied with professionalism and cleanliness....

Resposiveness

electrician (8)

08/07/2020

They provided an estimate, which was was professional .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need to have a 220v line ran from my basement electrical panel to my garage to install an EV charger. The charger is a 32amp model, but I would like use 6/3 wire so that it is future proofed in case we get another EV. I have already purchased a Hubbell brand commercial 14-50 receptacle.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

06/13/2020

Bobby showed up on time at 8 AM. He and his helper worked to discover the problem and solved it. They also replaced some old light switches and the fire alarm. There prices were fair and their work was good. I recommend them and will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dishwasher power was out

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

05/14/2020

Very responsive. Ensured on the phone that I understood the billing structure. On time. Professional. This is now my electrican.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No power in the basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

05/02/2020

Great great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlet installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2020

12/17/2019

Great experience with both the office and the electrician. My first time dealing with any electrician and I was new to the area; this is the place to go! Gave me an accurate estimate over the phone, the technician was great and recommended different products to enhance the apartment, and the work was completed quickly. When there was a small billing issue they were very understanding and we got it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric job

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

11/06/2018

They did a terrific job, neat organized responsible, efficient, quality workmanship and overall a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

11/06/2018

They're always there and they're the greatest guys. I can't say enough about them., They're THE BEST. They're like family. When you call, they come running.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First, I had them a couple years ago to replace lights to led. Recently, they did my entire house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2018

01/31/2018

I was impressed the moment we met with Brian and Mike (I hope the names are correct). They were so professional, friendly and efficient. Came on time and removed their shoes off without being asked once they saw we had hardwood floors! I would not hesitate to recommend this honest, reliable company to anyone needing electrical work done in their home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 3 exterior lights, 1 hanging kitchen fixture as well as a new doorbell.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2018