High Quality Electric

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2015

PO Box 4570

Warren, NJ 07059

We provide all electrical services for residential or commercial needs. Ensuring the customer will be satisfied with professionalism and cleanliness.

08/07/2020

Matthew D.

They provided an estimate, which was was professional .

Description of Work
I need to have a 220v line ran from my basement electrical panel to my garage to install an EV charger. The charger is a 32amp model, but I would like use 6/3 wire so that it is future proofed in case we get another EV. I have already purchased a Hubbell brand commercial 14-50 receptacle.

06/13/2020

Joseph S.

Bobby showed up on time at 8 AM. He and his helper worked to discover the problem and solved it. They also replaced some old light switches and the fire alarm. There prices were fair and their work was good. I recommend them and will use them again.

Description of Work
My dishwasher power was out

05/14/2020

Frank L.

Very responsive. Ensured on the phone that I understood the billing structure. On time. Professional. This is now my electrican.

Description of Work
No power in the basement.

05/02/2020

Gregory G.

Great great

Description of Work
Outlet installed

12/17/2019

David F.

Great experience with both the office and the electrician. My first time dealing with any electrician and I was new to the area; this is the place to go! Gave me an accurate estimate over the phone, the technician was great and recommended different products to enhance the apartment, and the work was completed quickly. When there was a small billing issue they were very understanding and we got it resolved in no time. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Electric job

11/06/2018

Greg P.

They did a terrific job, neat organized responsible, efficient, quality workmanship and overall a great job.

Description of Work
Electrical Service

11/06/2018

Cheryl S.

They're always there and they're the greatest guys. I can't say enough about them., They're THE BEST. They're like family. When you call, they come running.

Description of Work
First, I had them a couple years ago to replace lights to led. Recently, they did my entire house.

01/31/2018

Kara H A.

I was impressed the moment we met with Brian and Mike (I hope the names are correct). They were so professional, friendly and efficient. Came on time and removed their shoes off without being asked once they saw we had hardwood floors! I would not hesitate to recommend this honest, reliable company to anyone needing electrical work done in their home.

Description of Work
Replace 3 exterior lights, 1 hanging kitchen fixture as well as a new doorbell.

Kope Electric LLC

Kope Electric, LLC, is your LOCAL NJ BASED and LICENSED electrical contractor. Proudly serving Hunterdon, Somerset, Morris and Warren counties since 2008, you can expect professional quality service, quick responses, prompt appointments, & industry expertise at a competitive cost. Our commitment to safety and customer satisfaction guarantees your job will be “done once & done right.” Don't risk your home and family by hiring a random contractor who is unqualified, unlicensed, and unresponsive! For all your residential to commercial electrical needs- Trust Kope Electric, 908-722-5673, the area's best electricians!

Offers by Kope Electric LLC on Angi
    Jason Klein Electrical Contractor LLC

Established in 2012, brothers, Jason Klein and Stephen Klein are the owners of Jason Klein Electrical Contractor, LLC. They are a full service electrician in Chatham Township, NJ. The company offers high quality installations with a focus on high level customer service. When contacted, you always get an owner. Calls are returned promptly and schedules are adhered to. Customer needs, questions, and concerns are always top priority. Good old-fashioned customer service is the foundation of the company’s philosophy. Projects are never rushed and built specifically to the clients’ specifications and personal tastes. All installations and services are overseen by Jason and Stephen personally. This ensures that every stage of your project is carefully planned and executed. Perfection in installation and a positive client experience is the goal on all projects, large or small.

2022 Super Service Award

Landscaping By Craig Inc

Landscaping by Craig, Inc., a leading Landscape Design and Construction firm, has delighted customers with outstanding service since 1984. Our educated and highly experienced team of landscaping professionals are fully insured and licensed in the state of New Jersey. Our company is highly respected by our peers and works well with other contractors to fully implement our projects. We coordinate all aspects of installation for efficient project scheduling, while adhering to our agreed upon construction time frames. Although unique and functional design is our passion, outstanding customer service is our number one priority. We commit ourselves to creating a landscape that you and your family will enjoy for years to come - one that will add value to your home. Craig is the creative mind behind our projects. He has a degree in Environmental Planning and Design from Cook College, Rutgers University.

34EB016953