A-1 Electric Co Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since December 2005

NJ 8460

No job too small, no challenge too great! We're here to make homes safe and more comfortable. Our specialty is wiring and problem-solving for existing homes. (We do not do industrial work.) We schedule appointments with you and call as we head over (to your cell or work number if you want). We're here to help you, not to sell you. Our web site has Helpful Hints to explain things about your house and give some troubleshooting tips. If a service call can be avoided, it saves you money and saves us time. NJ Elect. Lic. 8460 Additional tel #s: (908) 735-5577, (973) 966-8010, (908) 464-3773....

Flex Electrical Group

Flex Electrical is your go-to electrician in Fair Lawn. They were founded on the belief that homeowners deserve access to reliable electricians to keep their homes safe and comfortable. They offer comprehensive electrical services, including lighting installation, surge protection, wiring and rewiring, generator installation, electrical panel upgrade, outlet and switch installation, smart home system installation, and more. Each of their electricians is fully insured, bonded, and certified to perform any of your electrical services. By using state-of-the-art technology and advanced techniques, they are able to complete every job quickly with great precision and care. With Flex Electrical, you can always expect professional, uniformed electricians, fair pricing, same-day appointments, emergency service, and second-to-none electrical service. They are up to date on all security and code requirements, so you can rest easy knowing your home is safe in the hands of their professionals. Call them today to schedule an appointment.

Lomuscio Contracting Services LLC

Remodeling kitchens and bathrooms, Interior & exterior doors, Moldings and other handyman services. Licensed and Fully Insured.

Jason Klein Electrical Contractor LLC

Established in 2012, brothers, Jason Klein and Stephen Klein are the owners of Jason Klein Electrical Contractor, LLC. They are a full service electrician in Chatham Township, NJ. The company offers high quality installations with a focus on high level customer service. When contacted, you always get an owner. Calls are returned promptly and schedules are adhered to. Customer needs, questions, and concerns are always top priority. Good old-fashioned customer service is the foundation of the company’s philosophy. Projects are never rushed and built specifically to the clients’ specifications and personal tastes. All installations and services are overseen by Jason and Stephen personally. This ensures that every stage of your project is carefully planned and executed. Perfection in installation and a positive client experience is the goal on all projects, large or small.

07/08/2021

Kara C.

I am thoroughly impressed with A-1. I got a response to my email within an hour and when we set up the appointment I was given a 2-hour window, a photo of the electrician who'd be coming to my home, and a promise of a text when he was on his way. Paul, the electrician, was friendly, knowledgeable and thorough. And when I asked him to troubleshoot a different issue, he was determined to figure it out, which I appreciated. All in all, a great experience.

Description of Work
Installing ceiling fans and lights

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Thanks for the feedback. Once people see what we can do, other questions come up that we're more than happy to solve.

12/01/2020

Angelo D.

They did a good job. They were prompt. They came in. They answered my question.

Description of Work
They gave some estimate on an electrical work.

Category electrician

This actually is for a different company. We don't serve the Hoboken area (and we don't have anyone with your street address).

10/31/2019

Linda M.

The service was exceptional. It's the same people that I know for years. I know some of the electrician. They always told me in advance if they'll gonna come. They showed up on time and it was a positive experience.

Description of Work
They switched the chandelier to another house.

Category electrician

Thank you. We have a process that we constantly work on to keep customers informed and happy with the results.

10/29/2019

Chris T.

Excellent!! They're whole process. The foreman did the job. Prices was fair. They came on time and pleasant to work with .

Description of Work
hung chandlers and small projects.

Category electrician

Thanks. We enjoy our work because it's we enjoy the relationship we get with our customers.

Les C.

A-1 is the perfect example of how a company should be run. If I was offering a Master’s level class on business management and customer relations I would use A-1 as my example. The whole staff is seemingly schooled in helping manage customer expectations and follow up with hard copy quotations and ETAs on when to expect one of their very experienced electricians. I don’t write reviews very often but A-1 deserves a shout-out! Thanks for a job well done!

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician,lighting,outdoor lighting

Mark S.

Excellent workmanship, promptness and concern for the customer.

Description of Work
Electrical

Maureen B.

A-1 Electric is fantastic! They are prompt, professional and do awesome work! I have used them for years and I would never go with anyone else!

Description of Work
Electrical

07/16/2019

Christine H.

Paul arrived promptly at the scheduled time. He was very friendly and knowledgeable in assessing the problem. Only the exhaust fan motor was an issue - Paul was very honest in stating there was no need to replace either the outside cover or the thermostat, which I greatly appreciated. He was very neat and efficient in his work - I was very pleased he had all the necessary parts in his van and could complete everything in one visit. I would definitely use A-1 Electric again in the future and am very comfortable giving them an extremely high recommendation!!!!

Description of Work
replaced an attic exhaust fan motor

06/15/2019

paul G.

Great job installing the fans. Everything looks and works perfectly. Install was not easy due to our small attic.

Description of Work
Install ceiling fans

Category electrician,ceiling fans

11/09/2018

Jean D.

I didn't use them. I could not get an appointment. Ratings should all be N/A,

Description of Work
Needed ph wire & cable run

Category electrician

On Tues, 10/11, we called and left a message for an appointment for Oct. 11 at 2.30 but she never responded. Of course, the customer has to say it's okay before we go. (Some call several contractors at the same time.)

A-1 Electric Co Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since December 2005

16 Lenape Trl Text: 908.376.6599

Warren, NJ 07059

Wiring & troubleshooting for electric power, lights, heating, phone, TV & computer networks. We solve problems.

New home construction & large additions.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal