Robinson Waste Disposal

With Angi since June 2010

310 American Way

Voorhees, NJ 08043

Garbage collection, hauling & dumpster work.

10/05/2016

Kari S.

Additional feedback to come after dumpster is delivered and removed.

Description of Work
Ordering the dumpster was quick and easy from website: [*** Link removed ***] Delivery will be in one day.

Category garbage collection

12/28/2014

Melisa R.

It was so easy, I called the office and a very friendly young girl answered the phone. She provided me with all of the information I needed and told me they could get the dumpster out the same day. It was great, I hung up the phone and within hours the dumpster was at my door and in my driveway. I filled the dumpster up and called back when I was finished and the dumpster was picked up the very next day. I was very satisfied with the price and the service. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for dumpster service.

Description of Work
Robinson Waste Disposal Service provided me with a trash dumpster.

Category dumpster service

JERSEY SPECIALIZED HAULING INC.

JSH offers 10 yard thru 40 yard dumpster rental service. Commercial or Residential container service provided thru-out New Jersey. 125 yard trailer service for larger projects also available. We offer same day service with top of the line equipment. We are a small family business with over 30 years experience in the waste industry. A absolute perfect customer service experiance is our number 1 priority!

Junk Rescue

Junk Rescue is a fully licensed, fully insured, full service Junk Removal Service. We take just about anything, no matter where the items are located on your property. Whether you are a home owner or business owner (large or small), Junk Rescue will provide you with a heroic experience that you will never forget. The best part is that you won’t have to lift a finger throughout the entire process. We do all of the labor, loading, and disposal. Once we remove your items, our #1 priority is to donate any salvageable items and give back to those in need. Any items that cannot be donated will then be recycled and disposed of responsibly.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Myrie Movers

What could you do with more space? Myrie Movers is a small Family Owned and Operated Junk Removal Company, with 200+ Jobs Completed. We work throughout the Philadelphia/New Jersey/Delaware area. Our team works hard and smart to ensure you don't have to worry about unwanted junk anymore. All of our movers are background checked.

Garbage collection, hauling & dumpster work.