A5 Remodeling

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2008

Ask about Angie's List discount. Additional email - jrowand@a5remodeling.com. Independently owned & operated....

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

12/23/2014

He was a very pleasant man who I could work easily with on bathroom decisions. He moved the tub from one side of the bathroom to the other side allowing alot more room. He was excellent about redesigning the bathroom. He completed the job when he said he would. My next door neighbor also used him for a bathroom problem and they liked him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did my whole bathroom. He also put in new windows in the whole house. However, he did not finish the window job on the outside of the windows around the walls on the basement level. So it looks terrible on the outside with cracked surface. He had planned to come back another time. This happened a year ago.

05/12/2014

John was punctual, professional and most importantly did a great job fixing the damage due to roof leaks. He was very thorough, never rushed the job and cleaned up everything. He also never just assumed what would be best - he made it a point to ask, which I appreciated (especially when it comes to painting). I'd recommend him to anyone as we were extremely pleased with his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair/replacement, painting, small electrical repairs

12/19/2012

Their service good. John comes out and gives you an estimate and then he schedules the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John installed shutters around the windows on my home. He did most of the windows in the front and a year later we decided we wanted our big pircture window to have shutters as well. They returned to install those shutters. I have used them a couple of times.

CATEGORY handyman service,replacement windows,sharpening

01/25/2012

very informed, friendly, and knowledgeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We just had John at our house to get an estimate to have a wall removed to open up our living space. part of the wall is load bearing. John had many many great ideas/ suggestions on opening up and supporting our house that we had wished but didnt think were possible. John was super friendly and professional, on time and spent more time going over ideas he had and we had. we know it was just a quote but first impressions are everything to us and we plan on having John and "A5 handyman and remodeling" do the work on our house.

CATEGORY closet systems,drywall,handyman service,hardwood floor,remodeling,doors

04/16/2011

I gave them a list of stuff I needed done and they never came back to me with a quote. They didn't return my phone calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I tried to get them to come out to do some work.

CATEGORY handyman service

Residential kitchen & bath remodels, kitchen & bath refigurations, kitchen & bath facelifts, minor kitchen updates, windows, doors, caulking, trim work, drywall repairs, shutters, minor painting, tile work, wood rot repairs, attic stairs, storm doors, basements, porches, porticos, built-ins, additions, decks, skylights, flooring, siding, media rooms, closets & patios.

Commercial work.