Superb Home Improvements

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2010

Free Estimates! Broad Vision. Careful Thought. Hand-Crafted Design. I’m Herb with Superb Home Improvements, a leading Remodeling Contractor in South New Jersey since 2000. If you’re looking for a reliable, trustworthy, and efficient Remodeling Contractor to tackle your projects, then you’ve come to the right place. With a diverse portfolio of contracting work, I have the experience to manage a large variety of different projects....

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

Aqua Dry specializes in Basement & Crawlspace Waterproofing Science and we are Foundation Repair Experts: We invite you to take advantage of our one time free estimate / inspection offer and the most competitive financing options. We realize damp, wet, smelly basements can be very frustrating. That's why we offer a 21 point inspection to determine the cause of the water intrusion and mold growth. Aqua Dry has achieved the highest accolades for their proactive technology, hands on craftsmanship and superior mold remediation practices. Go from Wet to dry in 2 days or less. Our motto is to affordably solve your water intrusion concerns, in addition too, designing the best defense to combat against all Microbial growth and Mycotoxins. Finally, there is "One Local Waterproofing Expert" who cares about your home and your families health. As we continue to provide the most effective methods in achieving a healthy proactive Basement environment - Call Now 215-432-7122

05/19/2017

Herb, was very prompt with coming out to protect my roof from any further leaking. He and his crew came out, worked very professionally and quickly to install my new roof. Cleaned up all the mess as well. Thank you for your prompt service. Will hire again for future projects

Description of Work
My home was in dire need of a new roof after the winter months.

07/06/2014

Wow. I am so pleased with the work that was done to my lakefront property. I had a 15 year old bulkhead at the water's edge that I wanted to do something with. It wasn't in terrible shape, but needed some attention. After discussing with Herb, we ended up leaving the old bulkhead, and building out a new bulkhead, with gravel and sand filler between the old and the new. Herb did an excellent job wi...

Description of Work
Install a Bulkhead, stationary dock and floating dock.

Category fencing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

06/27/2014

Description of Work
I had various jobs to be done around my home - electrical, masonry, sheetrock - all were done with the utmost care and professionalism. Herb really cares about the work he does and will only settle for his best quality. He listened carefully to what I want and then exceeded my expectations - all at a very affordable price. | |I am planning to have him do other work at my house and will update again when that is completed.

Category decks,fencing,handyman service

01/08/2014

He was very knowledgeable. His price was fair and reasonable. He was just easy to talk to and was accommodating of my schedule.

Description of Work
Superb Home Improvements gave me a quote to do a deck repair.

Category decks,deck cleaning

06/17/2013

We were just in a point of making our decision with Superb Home Improvements on when the work was going to be done. They gave us reasonable estimate. I thought they were very courteous. They came when I called. They responded and went out. They told me that whenever I was ready, I could just give them a call. It was a very good experience with them.

Description of Work
Superb Home Improvements saw the job and wrote up the estimate. They told me everything that they would do.

Category fencing

kitchens, bathrooms, basements, decks, docks, electric, painting, roofing, flooring, windows, doors, emergency services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal