SCHALLUS & SONS CONSTRUCTION LLC

Founded 1956 • With Angi since July 2008

2.5

FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED. Over 60 years continued tradition of fine home and commercial buildings. We build Homes!...

Orbit Energy & Power, LLC

Orbit Energy & Power, LLC

Orbit Energy & Power provides professional Heating and Cooling services for your home or commercial business! From new system installation to major and minor system repairs, we’re here to make sure that everyone stays comfortable, no matter what the temperature is outside. With more than 30 years of experience in the construction industry, we will be with you every step of the way in helping you choose the right HVAC system for your project and providing expert installation. We can even provide an Energy Assessment! Our company is licensed, bonded, and insured with the experience and expertise necessary to successfully complete both residential and commercial HVAC projects.

10/04/2016

It went terrible. It took 4 months to build the deck and they used my money to pay for other jobs they were working on. Now parts of my deck are falling apart. No one should ever hire this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built my deck.

CATEGORY replacement windows

05/30/2015

It did not go well.  Schallus Construction did not prove to be a reputable company.  After we paid, we found some shoddy areas and/or unfinished areas that needed to be addressed.  Technically, the contract was breached.  Schallus Construction did not care once they got their money about correcting the problems.  It is too bad that after going through this unpleasant situtuation, that I  read a re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider replaced the siding on the property and did capping around the windows.

CATEGORY roofing

06/20/2013

Found this contractor on Angie's List. I should have heeded the "F" review heaped upon this guy for it is totally applicable here. Called 3 contractors in my area asking to set up appointments to inspect projected renovations for our master bath. Heard back the next day from two of the firms but Schallus took 3 days to return my call. Mike Schallus offered to come over the next day a Saturday arou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Not a d*** thing!

CATEGORY home remodeling

Hi [member name removed], I do recall that day. I do remember your estimate date, but also left you a message the day before that we could not make it out to Marmora due to the fact we did not work that far south. I hope you found someone terrific that gave you everything you wanted. I do apologize for the confusion. Sincerely, Michael Einwechter

02/25/2013

so so bad

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sent e-mail over a month ago an have not heard a thing since.

CATEGORY decks,drywall,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling

Hi [Member name removed], We are new to Angieslist and were not aware there was an email system. Sorry we couldn't get in touch with you. We have just signed up to see our reviews and get a grasp on Angieslist.

12/03/2012

Overall it went well. 1st installed outdoor shower. 2nd ripped out old bathroom. 3rd put in new windows. 4th put in new bathroom with tile.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our bathroom remodeled some windows replaced and an outdoor shower installed. Michael and his workers were very friendly and did a good job.

CATEGORY home remodeling

KITCHEN REMODELS, BATH RENOVATIONS, DRYWALL, PAINTING SERVICES, CUSTOM OUTDOOR PROJECTS, CARPENTRY, DECKS/PATIOS, ROOFING, SIDING, HOME RESTORATIONS, WINDOWS & DOORS, LANDSCAPING, CUSTOM DESIGN SERVICES & FLOORING, COMMERCIAL RENOVATIONS. NEW HOME BUILDING, REMODELING AND HOME ADDITIONS

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express