RuDan Plumbing Sewer & Drain Cleaning

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2009

It’s all under one roof… When it comes to plumbing, heating, cooling and sewer & drain clearing, RuDan has become a household name throughout Central and Northern New Jersey. Offering nothing less than the highest level of quality services performed with state of the art equipment. Our goal at RuDan LLC. is customer satisfaction! Our long term relationships, developed with our customers, are based on mutual respect, a common goal & trust. We’ll treat you like family! LICENSE # 12301....

4.4

plumbers (223)drain cleaning (58)water heaters (21)well & water pump repair (13)HVAC Companies (12)sewer cleaning (11)home remodeling (5)small appliance repair (5)water softeners (4)drain pipe installation (2)gas leak repair (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

11/27/2019

Kent F.

They owner responded promptly to the first call, we arranged a convenient date. The plumber came on time, did the job on time. When less than the estimated hours were necessary, he charged less than the full estimate.

Description of Work
To install new faucet and soap dispensers in kitchen, increase water flow in bathroom faucets, plunge shower drain.

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

06/16/2019

John R.

I called and left two messages with the office. One week later, I am still waiting for courtesy of a call back.

Description of Work
My 95 year old mother had a clogged kitchen sing clog. I needed a quick repair.

Work Completed On 06/15/2019

Sometimes we get overwhelmed and just can't get to the call... Our apologies!

06/08/2019

Marcos C.

Rui, the owner, came to my house to provide the estimate for the labor and water heater replacement. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. I highlighted that the water heater was under warranty. Several days later, they replaced the water heater. They did a great job and also worked directly with the manufacturer to obtain the warranty credit. A definite A+ score.

Description of Work
water heater replacement

Work Completed On 05/06/2019

06/07/2019

David H.

I called several times. They never returned my phone calls.

Description of Work
I want some water pipes replaced

Work Completed On 06/07/2019

At times we can get overwhelmed and not get to call back... Our apologies!

05/16/2019

Patricia J.

The work was done quickly and well. And I think it was hard to do! They arrived on time, were professional, cleaned up after themselves, and were pleasant.

Description of Work
Replace bathroom faucets

Work Completed On 05/16/2019

10/23/2018

Paul L.

Excellently. He found two situations that needed attention that the other plumber had failed to address.

Description of Work
Double-check the work of another plumber who serviced in an emergency when Rudan wasn't available.

Category plumbing, wells

Work Completed On 10/23/2018

08/10/2018

Frank S.

It is always great working with them. There have been occasions where they have come out and not charged us because it was “an easy fix.” We will be customers for life.

Description of Work
We have used RuDan numerous times in the 2 homes that we have owned. They are prompt and professional. There work is excellent.

Work Completed On 06/15/2018

06/13/2018

Calvin L.

The company was very responsive answering my call. I found their contact information on Angie's, and called for service. I got bathtub drain clogged in both of my bathroom. Immediate service was required. The guy name Tim answered the call. We agreed on the timing and he showed up on time. He dressed up with the company uniform. At first, I dislike he just walked into my carpet bedroom without taking his boot off. He spend about 30 minutes top to finish the job - No more clog.

Description of Work
Bathtub drain clog

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

04/07/2018

Dana L.

Rui came to check out a situation at my mothers house twice and spent a lot of time investigating. He was genuine and honest and ultimately explained to her that her best bet was going with a water proofing company. He didn't charge us for his time and advice. We will definitely be using Rui for our future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
consult for basement flooding

Work Completed On 04/07/2018

03/12/2018

Stephen S.

Very happy with the services I received from this vendor.

Description of Work
Leaks/Clogged Drain

Work Completed On 03/12/2018

01/17/2018

Jule C.

Both items were repaired within an hour. They cleaned up and were highly professional. Cost was upper mid range or could be considered lower high end, but you get what you pay for and they were knowledgeable, no BS, and did the job. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Had a leak under my kitchen sink and needed the shut off valve replaced on a toilet.

Work Completed On 01/17/2018

11/21/2017

HOWARD G.

The serviceman attacked quickly and did not give up until the drain was clear. They did not accept the Angies list coupon that showed on the site?

Description of Work
Bathtub drain clogged. My own snake could not clear it, nor liquid remedies. I don't think this was an easy drain cleaning.

Work Completed On 11/21/2017

09/25/2017

Raina A.

I called Friday morning and they informed me someone would be out that afternoon between 2-4. I have a 1 year old and we rushed home so that we could be there to meet them. No one ever showed up at the time or called me. I called Saturday morning and left a message. It is now Monday at 3pm and no one has called me.

Description of Work
I needed Someone to look at my washer. It is leaking and I would like to move it from garage to inside house.

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

[Member Name Removed] you have us confused with some other contractor. We do not have you logged in our service schedule and we definitely do not have you on our call record ( they are electronically recorded ). Please check your information.

09/07/2017

David H.

I think the pricing was in line, I know how much stuff costs. You've got to give him an A. He sat there and programmed that water heater, and that thing was a bear to program.

Description of Work
I had him install a tank less water heater. They have to take out the old water heater and hook the new one up with the gas. Cut holes in the wall for the exhaust. It's not a lot of work, but it's enough work.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/07/2016

08/25/2017

Bob W.

First I spoke with Ru on the phone and explained what I needed. He came over the next day, looked at the job and gave me the estimate. The following day he showed up at my house with his partner and did an excellent job. Ru spent a lot of time with me during the day of the estimate. He explained what he was going to do, and also answered many other questions I had concerning possible future plumbing problems. Real nice guy who I would use again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Needed a new water heater, eight new shut off valves. they also rearranged some water pipes and installed a new faucet.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/25/2017

07/08/2017

Jose A.

The tub is still old. The new drain system is working fine, now 2 years.

Description of Work
An old tub drain system needed to be removed for leaks in the upstairs family room.

Work Completed On 07/08/2017

06/20/2017

JOHN F.

Fast, efficient cleanout at the agreed-upon price.

Description of Work
Clearing clogged drain.

Work Completed On 05/24/2017

05/10/2017

WILLIAM E.

They are prompt, efficient and i called them the evening of the replacement and they came out the next morning and checked it out. They decided a new one was needed and put it in that same day. They are always there as needed.

Description of Work
I used RuDan Plumbing Sewer & Drain Cleaning to replace a water heater.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/01/2017

04/26/2017

Scott R.

Very well. Great response. A bit pricey.

Description of Work
Replace sink faucets.

Work Completed On 04/26/2017

04/17/2017

John A.

They arrived on time and were very quick and professional.

Description of Work
I replaced my old water heater

Work Completed On 06/26/2016

02/27/2017

Brandon R.

Excellent - when its fixed it stays fixed.

Description of Work
Rui has done work for many mutliple times over the years - large jobs replacing / repairing heating, and small jobs too. Always punctual and responsive. Straight forward pricing. Has even done some work no charge when it was an easy fix or something I can do on my own. Really reliable and trustworthy.

Work Completed On 02/17/2017

02/07/2017

john A.

It went really well. The guy that came out was a nice guy and told me he'd email me with the estimate. I decided to go with a company that had done an estimate previously and was cheaper.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for $1,170 for a 50-Gallon Gas Water Heater Installaltion. The provider came out to do an estimate and emailed me stating it would an extra $468.

Category water heater repair

02/02/2017

Robert C.

Manager called me back immediately at 8pm on a weeknight. Technician came the following day and was very honest and detailed. Gave me options and price on the spot which was reasonable. Came the following day, performed the work, cleaned up the mess my old water heater made and completed the job in a few hours. I would recommend them to anyone and will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Replace water heater