ChuteMaster Environmental Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2011

ChuteMaster is your NADCA certified provider of indoor environmental services, including air duct & dryer vent cleaning for the home. ChuteMaster is a dealer and installer for MADICO window films see us at www.madicostore.com. Additional email - sales@chutemaster.com. Additional DBA - Chute Master Environmental. Thank you, Bill Roebuck...

Air Duct Cleaning

+3 more images

air duct cleaning (743)dryer vent cleaning (498)window security film (9)window tinting (1)HVAC Companies (4)appliance repair (2)chimney sweep (1)

01/21/2022

Jim M.

Service crew was very polite, gave step by step information. Answered any of my questions, job was quick and pain free. Definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 01/21/2022

10/29/2021

Don F.

Arrived on time, very professional, did a good job

Description of Work
Vacuum my ducts

Work Completed On 11/02/2021

09/29/2021

Tawfik K.

Thank you for doing a very good job. Also with no mess at all, despite the vent was very dirty and difficult to access. Well done

Description of Work
Cleaning the Dryer vent

Category appliance repair, dryer vent cleaning

Cost $105.56

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

04/20/2021

Tamara D.

Bill and his team were very professional and did an excellent job. When our Nest system went offline after getting our Air Ducts cleaned, Bill sent his guys back and worked with my husband and his team via video to ensure that our system reconnected. I would recommend Bill and his team to all my friends and family!! Excellent Customer Service!!!

Description of Work
Air Ducts Cleaned

Category appliance repair, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

04/01/2021

Kylr L.

Ducts have never been cleaned in the 30+ years my partner owned the home and these guys came in and did a fantastic job. Our home is under renovation so we have a lot of expenses and some last minute expenses came up so I needed to push back the job but they worked with us and only took 50% of the payment upfront with the remaining balance due a month after. I also suffer from chronic asthma so they installed a UV light for the vents and I can feel the difference in air quality already. I will definitely call these guys when it's time to clean the ducts in a couple of years!

Description of Work
Air ducts and dryer duct cleaned

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

11/20/2020

John L.

The technician was on time, actually early, which was great.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning was thorough and professional

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

11/05/2020

Margaret D.

It went well. I did have to request that the installer check the wire mesh screen on the outside where the dryer vents to the air because it was obviously still lint there. Although he was at first reluctant because he did not see the length that I saw he did get up on his ladder and clean the wire mesh screen and inside that exhaust which was not cleaned by just the snake. So one has to be observant & persistent to ensure that a proper cleaning is done.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Cost $85.3

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

11/02/2020

Tommy G.

They were fantastic, highly recommend. Extremely efficient, everything was pleasant. Jerzy was the technician, and he's a great guy. Even looked at my dryer vents, and went above and beyond. Felt tremendous peace of mind that the air that we're breathing in our house was cleaner, and the service provided was top notch all the way through. Orlando was great with setting everything up, and again, provided great customer service as well. Will definitely use again, and definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Cleaning Air Vents

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

10/25/2020

Jennifer W.

My partner and I are expecting a baby soon and to our horror there was old in the air vents. We got multiple quotes but Orlando and chutemaster stood out. They were professional courteous and knowledgeable. They also offered competitive pricing and they were worth every penny. The tech came early but called first was polite professional and did not take breaks. I will hire them again!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

10/22/2020

Karen R.

Excellent! Job well done! Will hire them again in the future!

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

10/12/2020

Susan C.

It was easy to schedule an appointment, since Orlando returned my call promptly. Jerzy came right on time. I've used this company before and I will use them again!

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

10/11/2020

Tom S.

Top notch, thorough job. Have used them for many years. Completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

10/07/2020

Jiny K.

Great. I had a heads up when they were 30 minutes away and they came on time and work was done promptly.

Description of Work
Dryer venting

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

09/27/2020

Aimee P.

Orlando, the owner, responds quickly to emails and puts his customer first. He is an equal opportunity employer. His employee Jerzy was polite and kept my laundry room just like I left it.

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

09/26/2020

Alan K.

The cleaner was very professional. He came into the apartment, went to work, cleaned up after himself, took my check, and left. He was on task the whole time.

Description of Work
air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

09/12/2020

Karen D.

arrived on time, performed the service, paid the gentleman, and done.

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning as per my HOA

Work Completed On 09/12/2020

09/09/2020

Eric C.

Came on time as scheduled, professional staff, had a moldy smell coming out of our ducts - they came by and problem solved in a couple of hours. Appreciate the transparency and the responsiveness of Orlando as well. We will be using them again if we ever need our ducts cleaned.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

09/03/2020

Debbie R.

The technician was right on time. He was extremely friendly and very neat, cleaned up each room after each vent cleaning. I appreciate that he took his time and didn’t rush the job. I certainly will be hire Chute Master again. Highly recommend and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Air Duct/Dryer Vent Cleaning.

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

08/31/2020

Ruben A.

Technician called in advance and arrived promptly. Cleaned the outside vent, inside vent cover, and the dryer vent connection. Making sure everything is fine. Very thorough job. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/15/2020

Oleg G.

Very prompt, organized, and professional. The technician came over at the appointed hour, was very meticulous and careful, and completed the job just as described. Definitely recommend, and will hire again!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

08/06/2020

Keith J.

Excellent - technician was prompt, efficient, and careful with his work.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

07/31/2020

Rita D.

Went well although it took all day. The technician did a thorough job. We were happy with the service overall.

Description of Work
Dryer vent and air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

07/28/2020

Joyce M.

Jersey (repairman) did a very nice job. Neat, professional and got the work done quickly. I would use again.

Description of Work
cleaning out a dryer vent that is longer than usual