AR-DEAN TERMITE & PEST CONTROL

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2010

979 SUBURBAN ROAD

Union, NJ 07083

Ar-Dean Termite & Pest Control has been in business for over 30 years. Family owned & operated . Owners Lou & Dean Manfra Prompt & Reliable services at affordable prices Licensed & Insured Accredited with BETTER BUSINES BUREAU We accept VISA, AMEX, MASTERCARD , DISCOVER & CHECKS....

pest control (37)lawn & landscaping (1)

06/25/2020

The company is owned by 2 brothers. I spoke to Lou on the phone and he scheduled a quote/estimate the following day. Dean came the following day, promptly and after assessing our problem he gave us a very reasonable quote for the work that had to be done. He was able to schedule us the following day and quickly took care of the issue. Dean was very nice, he arrived promptly, and worked diligently ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We suddenly had a mice/rat problem and a lot of spidercrickets on the deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

Thanks for the response. Appreciate it. Thank You Lou

04/22/2020

We recently purchased a home and were nervous when we noticed termites near our back patio. We were actually referred to Ar-Dean by another pest control business (who had come out when we initially thought we had an ant/wasp problem but they didn't handle termites) and are very happy that we gave them a call. Dean stopped by the next morning to inspect our property and was able to give us an estim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite Treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for that nice review. Much appreciated. We try our best. Thanks again !!! Lou

06/23/2018

I needed some areas of the house treated for termite infestation, particularly outside where my side door fell off. They inspected other areas of the house and informed me of the other areas that needed treatment and that every year I could renew my deal. They arrived exactly when they were supposed to and it a little over an hour and a half and they were done. Professionally done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2018

03/27/2017

They came out and did a lengthy inspection. Turns out that there wasn't any evidence of an infestation. Rather than charge me for a service I didn't need (or expensive subscription), they recommended watching for certain signs and said I should call back if I see anything. They spent 30 minutes educating me and walked away without being paid, but they'll have my business for sure when I do need it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought I might have a carpenter ant problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

03/01/2016

We discovered a nest in a home we were cleaning out to sell. We called and used an Angie's List Deal with A R Dean. They came to inspect the damage within 24h, and said the treatment qualified for the AL deal price. We needed to clear brush away from the home's foundation and have utility companies come to mark where it  was unsafe to inject termiticide, which took a couple of days. AR Dean was ab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed active termite nest in attached garage and treated around the foundation of the entire home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2015

02/27/2016

They called us ahead of time to schedule the appointment. They were punctual. When they came to the house the person removing the wasp hive forgot a tool. came back and removed the hive and we didnt even know he came back. They did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a wasp hive by the window on the upper level of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2015

12/04/2015

Very responsive and forthcoming. It wasn't a big job, but if need be - I will call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wasps made a nest underneath our siding/roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2015

11/04/2015

He drilled holes in my frond door pavers the fill with gray product against red brick very noticeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Compared to other providers he turned out to be ridiculously expensive. I wish I had serched other providers before comiting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2015

10/27/2015

The contractor called back promptly, and scheduled the service. He came to inspect the area with the bee's nest, discussed how he would eliminate the nest. He then scheduled to come back. It rained that day, so he messaged to say he will be coming after the rains. He came by on his own a couple of days after the rain, and removed the bee nest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove bee nest

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2015

10/05/2015

Went great.Would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extermination and bee hive removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2015

Complete Pest Control Services available including Bed Bugs & Rodents. Termite & Carpenter Ant specialists. VA, FHA & CONV. Wood Destroying insect inspections for Real Estate Transactions. Residential & Commercial Free Estimates on wood destryoing insects & damage. Referrals for wood repairs & animal control.

Trapping of animals.

free estimates on wood destroying insects & pests
Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available