Allcity Appliance Service

With Angi since November 2012

For over fifteen years, Allcity appliance have built a solid reputation as union County's most trusted repair company. Our profits come from repeat business and recommendations...period. Avoid unnecessary costs - Schedule preventative maintenance today! Mention you found us on Angie's List and receive $15 off any non warranty repair All Labor and parts come with a 90 days guarantee. Union County most trusted Appliance repair service for almost 15 years!! 908-349-8755 or 908-590-4679 Licensed and Insured State of New Jersey...

Chapman Bros. Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning

Headed by master plumbers, William Schinestuhl and Tom Swick, Chapman Brothers continues a long tradition of plumbing, heating and cooling service in the Union, Essex, and Middlesex county area. Originally founded in 1932, Chapman Brothers is one the longest running plumbing and heating companies in New Jersey. With a highly trained staff representing more than 150 years experience, Chapman Brothers has over 5000 customers in the area that can attest to the technical abilities and customer service skills of its trained technicians and staff. NJ Plumbing License #6073 William Schinestuhl – NJ Plumbing License #6848 Thomas Swick. Additional DBA - New Jersey Plumbing & Heating Inc. Award winning. Senior Discount up to $200 off. Cannot combine w/other offers.

Offers by Chapman Bros. Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning  on Angi
Speer Air

The Speer family started their company in 1900 selling coal and oil to residents and businesses in Northern New Jersey. Speer Air Conditioning was formed in 1958 and incorporated in 1966. Since then Speer Air has attained a reputation as one of the top heating and air conditioning companies in New Jersey. We average between 35 and 50 employees seasonally. We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer (FAD) and have a New Jersey Home Improvement Contractor's license, 13VH00978100 as well as a New Jersey Electrical license, 14873. We provide complete HVAC services as well as electrical services. Speer Air is also a Generac Home Stand-by generator dealer. We also will give a $100 discount in addition to Speer Air discounts and the many utility rebate programs that are available. We look forward to serving you and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee .

Offers by Speer Air on Angi
Good Tidings Plumbing Heating and Cooling

96% Of Our Customers Give Us A 5-Star Rating. Triple Play Special For Gas Furnaces And Hot Water Boilers Only $89. Heating Tune Up - Water Heater Flush - Sump Pump Check Triple Play Special For Steam Heat Reg. $289 Now Only $189.

03/01/2016

Roze J.

Description of Work
Repair washer

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/26/2016

Helen Q.

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/21/2015

Roze J.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair in a timely manner. Tech was efficient, courteous and price was fair

Category appliance repair

06/03/2014

Jennifer A.

All City was sent to my home by my home warranty service provider, so I didn't pick them myself. They came to address a strange noise coming from my oven. They came to my home exactly when they said they would, and even called just to tell me they were on their way. The repairman even made a point of not walking on my rug on the way to the kitchen for fear his shoes would dirty it. It wasn't necessary, but a very nice touch. After about 10 minutes, he assessed the issue and explained what would happen next. About a week after his first visit, All City called to tell us the part was in. The serviceman called to set up a time and was very flexible due to my work schedule. He actually offered to come out between 7am and 8am so I wouldn't be late for work. He was able to install the new part in about 10 minutes. I have nothing but praise for the repairman and All City appliances.

Description of Work
The provider inspected my oven, which was making a noise, and ordered parts for the necessary repairs.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Allcity Appliance Service

With Angi since November 2012

P.O Box 811 chestnut

Union, NJ 07083

Allcity Appliance is proud to service the following types of appliances: ◦Refrigerators ◦ Freezers ◦ Dishwashers ◦ Garbage Disposals ◦ Washers ◦ Dryers ◦ Microwaves ◦Stoves/Ranges ◦ Electric cook tops ◦ Wine Coolers ◦ Barbeques We also service Central and Window Air Conditioner , Preventative maintenance on heating system.

Yes, with reapir.