Camila's Cleaning Service

Founded 2003 • With Angi since December 2013

307 Palisade avenue

UNION CITY, NJ 07087

We provide : - House Cleaning Service - Office Cleaning Service - Flood Damage Cleaning - Post Construction Cleaning Service - Affordable Prices -Reliable Maid Staff -Strong Customer Service -Trained, Insured, Professional Staff - Adapt To Your Needs - Satisfaction Guarantee...

07/13/2017

Edward S.

09/09/2015

Howard G.

Description of Work
They were extremely difficult to make appointments with. Their office was bad at returning calls or passing along messages. The cleaning was only fair. They had some serious cleaning limits since they were afraid to get sued if they touched many things. I've subsequently had another cleaning service and the new service one one h*** of a better job for the same price. Plus the new service's customer service was a lot better.

Category house cleaning

Hello, We checked our records for any appointments done to this property and found nothing under this location. We do have two people in charge of answering phones from 8:30 am through 7 pm. Customers can reach us by email, phone, text , facebook and even in our webpage we have an instant chat message. Our company is fully insured and bonded . Thank you, Camila's management

05/08/2014

Natalie F.

I love Camila's Cleaning. I have been through a lot of cleaning people. and I do not consider myself picky. I just find many are overpriced for the work that they do. Her cleaning people are thorough and always do a great job too. They dust, mop floors, clean the bathrooms and kitchen spotless (microwave, countertops, stovetop), take out garbage and change my sheets on the bed. She also asks if you want extras done like inside refrigerator, dishes, etc.. But you pay per hour so that is all extra as per time. Which is fine, because I know what to expect. I know what can and can not be done in a certain amount of time. I will say you should be specific if you think you want her less or more hours because otherwise she will just clean until their done - so that way you have no surprises. She also gives you an estimate of what she thinks it will take in time once she sees your place. I have never been surprised and always very happy and pleased. I have increased my use of her from 1x a month to 2x a month and love it. A pleasure to deal with and always receptive, quick to answer you back and easy payment. It is easier to leave her keys and I trust them without a problem.

Description of Work
Cleaned a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. Dust, vaccum, clean bathrooms, cleaned kitchen, mop floors, and changed sheets and took out garbage.

01/29/2014

Natalie F.

She was very helpful getting me a cleaning person on such short notice, and the woman was great. She went above and beyond and asked us if we needed her to do extra. She paid attention to detail, but also was fast so as not to waste our money/time. Friendly woman and the owner is great and friendly too. I am booking her again as we speak. Keep in mind she sends one person and so it may take a little longer but she has a minimum of I think 2 or 3 hours and her rates are reasonable. At the time, I did not specify the time period so I just let her do her thing until the apartment was clean - will do the same now. But you can specify if you want. I highly recommend her and think she will be my regular for now on!

Description of Work
clean house, clean fridge, mop, dust, etc..

Seneida's Home Cleaning Services LLC

We are the home deep cleaning experts and our professionals ensure they get the job done in the best possible manner. Our deep cleaning services will not only clean your house from the surface, but it will also include the finer details, so that not a speck of dust remains. Quality is never an issue, since we always deliver our services with impeccable standards. We recommend our deep cleaning services to all clients who want a comprehensive cleanup of their home. The in-depth cleaning provided by our professionals will ensure that your home is spotless and sparkling clean. Seneidas is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We pride ourselves on customer service, quality of service and the highest level of professionalism. Seneidas continuously strives towards providing one-time and recurring clients with the best cleaning experience possible. We are a fully insured and bonded consumer oriented company.

Jaramillo amazing cleaning services

We specialize in residential, office, and commercial cleaning. Contact us for all you cleaning needs. We also speak Spanish

TheLuxCleanCo

TheLuxCleanCo. a company that is designed with our customers needs in mind. Life can be chaotic and uncertain so you deserve a cleaning that will put your mind at ease. We offer Deep Clean, Basic Clean , Airbnb Cleaning, Move In/Out Clean. Event Space , Beauty Salons

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
    Satisfaction

Basic and Detail Cleaning Services.