Ace Masonry & Builders

Founded 2003 • With Angi since December 2005

Owner-operated. Subs used for labor. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for after hour services may apply....

Approved Chimney LLC

Approved Chimney was established by Vick Jakupi to provide outstanding service to both residential and commercial clients with all their chimney needs. Starting out more than 11 years ago his experience and expertise has earned him the credentials from CSIA (Chimney Safety institute of America). Acquiring the proper licenses and certifications has put his business at the highest level in chimney services. At Approved Chimney we believe in the highest customer satisfaction when concerning all chimney needs. From the annual sweeping to the most enhanced relining or rebuilding of chimneys in New Jersey area. All of our technicians are trained and Certified Liner installers and work closely with the home owners in understanding of step by step procedures of the work taking place.

Pepe Paving Pavers & Concrete LLC

Pepe Paving is a highly reputable Mason Contractor, specializing in the design and installation of paving stones and concrete for residential homes and commercial properties throughout North Jersey. If you choose to have us work on your next home improvement project please mention you found us on Angie's List and we will take 5% off the cost of the project. Contact us today!

Jrp Construction llc

I started to work in the construction field with my dad when I was 18 years old. Then, I decided to start my own company in 2004 with more than 19 years experience in the field. Our company is constantly evolving and growing. We provide a wide range of services. Our mission is to provide the best solution that helps everyone. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by Jrp Construction llc on Angi

08/01/2020

Good job. The team arrived on time, were polite, and cleaned up afterwards. The angle iron and repainted brick look much better. Also, Mr. Allen volunteered to evaluate a home that we had considered purchasing, and gave detailed feedback and estimates for the masonry upkeep and repairs.

Description of Work
Repointing brick, replacing window angle iron

Category masonry

06/24/2020

I highly recommend Ace Masonry! Pat Allen Owner is extremely knowledgeable about the masonry business and is a very nice person. He’s assembled a crew that worked quickly and expertly. We had our existing slate and mortar backyard dug up and replaced with paving stones, we also had the area edged with stone to retain the flower beds. The crew arrived on a Tuesday morning before 8 and moved all the...

Description of Work
Patio and edging replacement.

Category concrete repair,hardscaping

11/10/2018

Our condo reached out to Ace to receive an estimate for substantial cracking in our facade on one side of the building. Pat was responsive and helpful with laying out the cause of the problem and scope of the work to remediate. Ace completed the work timely and the results were great. We have already contacted Ace for additional cosmetic work for the remainder of the building. I should add our bui...

Description of Work
We had large cracking in our faux brick facade that needed repair.

Category masonry,siding,stucco

06/13/2018

Retaining Wall Hasbrouck Heights, NJ June 7,8,9,11. 2018 Let me start by saying I thoroughly enjoyed my relationship with Patrick Allen, President of Ace Masonry & Builders Inc. Pat is a rare find. He personally came out to my home job-site and listened to everything I had to say with patience and without attitude like the first two contractors exhibited. After a clear understanding of what I want...

Description of Work
Retaining wall

Category masonry

04/26/2017

The demo work was done quickly, with clean up each day. Parts of the demo were taped off with stakes and caution tape to avoid any mishaps by pedestrians walking by. Mr. Allen checked the progress each day and the crew was always early to my site to start their day. No litter from their break time meals or the demo was left behind. The end results using the modified herringbone pattern and the use...

Description of Work
Two weeks ago Mr. Peter Allen came to discuss a project I wished to complete which included new cement sidewalks and apron along the road, a new driveway,a pathways to both entrance ways to the house and a platform entrance to the side garage door done with Cambridge pavers. Within 2 days I had my estimate, was shown the best design for the pavers, and obtained all permits.

Category concrete repair,masonry,driveway pavers,hardscaping

09/18/2016

We researched extensively for a mason to replace the staircase in front of our home. We chose Ace Masonry for multiple reasons. We received a very quick response to our inquiry. The owner, Patrick, called and made an appointment to come by the next day. I was not at home when he came by, so he called me later in the early evening and spoke to me about the scope of work. Patrick told me the options that I had, and gave me a price for the work. Once our decision was made, we called Ace Masonry to offer them the job. Patrick met us that evening in our home, and he gave us a contract which spelled everything out very clearly. He answered all of our questions. A permit was needed to proceed. Patrick took care of getting the permit, and as soon as it was available, they started the work. Patrick is an extremely professional business person, and is very personable as well. His crew were all very knowledgeable about what they were doing. They worked through some really hot days, but finished the job in the allotted time given, cleaned up each and every day at the end of their day, and left the work site clean and hazard free. Upon taking down the existing stair case, it was found that there was no footing. Patrick spoke to my husband as soon as it was discovered and came by that evening to speak to us together. Of course it was more money, however very fairly priced, given the scope of work. Ace Masonry finished the job on the date promised, and an excellent job it is. I would highly recommend Ace Masonry to work for anyone in need of their services. It is very nice when you see a finished product and it was what you were promised and more. Thank you Ace Masonry, you guys did a GREAT job.

Description of Work
Demolish and rebuild front staircase to my home. 13 step concrete and limestone staircase. [

08/15/2016

Pat and his crew were great. Started on time, finished on time, fair price. Worked very neatly the whole time. They needed to bring all of the materials through our apartment to do the work in the back and they were very careful and respectful. I would highly recommend Ace Masonry. It is often hard to find quality workers in Hoboken and Ace Masonry is quality all the way.

Description of Work
Repair and Tuckpoint brick and block walls

Category masonry contractor

07/22/2016

Pat from Ace Masonry was extremely prompt, came within a few hours of my emailing him on this web site to take measurements and give me an estimate. His crew of five were very diligent and courteous and my steps now look more appealing are solidly built to last. Pat told me that the steps we had were 40 years old, so we badly needed replacement and repair.

Description of Work
I needed my front steps torn down and rebuilt because the concrete was cracking after several winters of snow and ice freezing and melting into increasingly growing cracks.

07/04/2016

Pat Allen and his team did a fantastic job of restoring our exterior stucco, replacing old damaged window lintels, and examined our roof coping for damage. He worked with us on the pricing and timing, despite some delays due to other contracting work that needed to be completed in advance. Pedro, his foreman, and the entire team were highly professional and polite. They arrived early, kept the site tidy, and completed the work in the time needed. Since the restoration was a big job, they needed an extra day to come back for minor touch-ups, and Pat's team immediately returned 2 days later. They also gave us great advice about future work that will need to be done on our home, and for small projects, what materials we can use to touch up. Overall, we highly recommend Pat Allen and Ace Masonry.

Description of Work
Restored exterior stucco on back, front and sides of home; replaced 6 window angle irons

Category masonry contractor","stucco contractor

05/05/2016

He got all the permits. Handled everything efficiently and excellently. It was a pleasure to work with him.

Description of Work
He removed the sidewalk so the city could cut roots of tree that pushed out of the concrete and then he applied new concrete that met the landmark status of the area.

Category concrete repair contractor","masonry contractor

Brick. Stone. Duct Cleaning. Sidewalk Steps. Retaining Walls. Asphalt & Concrete Pouring.Decorative Stone.

Ask for Details.