Chapman Landscaping LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

Our company can do all aspects of landscaping on your property. We do complete lawn maintenance including weekly mowing, and fertilization programs. We can help you renovate your outdated landscaping or replace your old patio or driveway with a new paver design. If your not sure if we do a service please call us first. All of our work is done with quality and to meet your highest standards. We are ICPI certified and NCMA certified in Hardscaping. Also Liscensed for pesticide application in NJ...

M M Landscaping

Hardscaping-Retaining Walls, Paver Patios, Driveways,Firepits and Walkways. We also offer lawn & services as well such as mulching, clean ups, etc.

Green Lawn Fertilizing

Green Lawn Fertilizing is the largest locally owned lawn care company in the Philadelphia Tri-State region. We have been listed in the Philadelphia 100 twice years and INC 5000 the last 6 years based on our rapid growth as a family owned business. We owe our tremendous growth as a business to building honest, trustworthy relationships with our customers and employees. Every aspect of our business is focused on our commitment to providing superior customer service and we take great pride in being A rated on Angie’s list as a result. From day one, when our owner, Matt Jesson, founded Green Lawn Fertilizing, our mission was to become a leading independent green industry company by providing a superior customer experience. Over thirteen years later we feel confident that we have achieved that goal as we have overall exemplary online reviews including over 300 A ratings on Angie’s List! We were recognized among all small or medium sized businesses in the region by the Greater Phialdelphia Chamber of Commerce as their "Customer Service Excellence" award winner. We have also been listed as Lawn and Landscape Magazine’s #9 Lawn Care Company in the country. We are also active members of: NALP, NPMA, LCAP, PPMA and Project Evergreen's Green Care for Troops.

Sun Viking Land Designs, LLC

Sun Viking Land Designs, LLC is a Complete Design & Build Firm founded by Landscape Designer Derek W. Starts in 1998. Derek's focus is Landscape Design & Installation along with Hardscape Design & Installation. Derek also focuses on Paver/ Stone outdoor living areas, patios, retaining walls, fire place, fire pits, low voltage LED Lighting & Water Features. Sun Viking also does grading, sod & drainage. We are not a company that you hire to remove weeds, trees, poison ivy, mulching or apply fertilizer. Derek loves to make your house look awesome by installing Plant Material, Pavers or Natural Stone. Please visit www.sunviking.net, Facebook or Instagram.

01/30/2014

His crew arrived as promised. They did an excellent job cutting the yard and trimming. I had some rose bushes I dug out and they removed those for me also

Description of Work
Lawn cutting trimming and removal of yard waste

06/21/2012

The do it well and I don't' have to do it. They do it while I am at work, so i don't actually see them.

Description of Work
CHAPMAN LAWN CARE mows, edges and blows my grass.

05/11/2012

They have done a great job of showing up promptly and doing my yard work in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Chapman's Lawn Care has come out to my home to mow, edge, and blow all of the debris off of my yard.

Category lawn service

Landscaping design, installation & renovation. Hardscaping installation - retaining walls, paver patios, walkways, driveways & outdoor kitchens. Outdoor lighting. Property maintenance - mowing, trimming, weeding, mulch installation, leaf removal, fertilizing & storm cleanup.

Bi-weekly or one time mowing.