A&J Flooring Outlet

Founded 1990 • With Angi since February 2013

4.4

4461 Route 42

Turnersville, NJ 08012

A & J Flooring is a family owned and operated business started here in New Jersey by two brothers who were both working in the flooring industry. Our unbeatable prices and dedication to our customers has earned the trust of hospitals, schools, and offices in this area. If you don't see something

11/22/2020

Joyce P.

Very well!

Description of Work
Carpet stretching in 3 rooms

09/18/2019

Andrew R.

repair was done well. They had to reschedule to do this work but I liked that they called in advance to move the appointment. They came on time and completed the job fully. Liked the work and would recommend them.

Description of Work
Needed to have a carpet stretched to remove a bubble in a hallway.

04/17/2018

Frank I.

Hired AJ on 4/17 to install cabinets they worked on the kitchen for 4 days left with job incomplete. Came back 3 week later to finish. Workmanship had issue with cabinets . Two cabinets needs to be re-skin due to workmanship errors. One they did in about 4 weeks . We had them over to fix misaligned cabinets in August and re-skin the other cabinet they never completed. No showed up once the made appointments we had waited all day no calls and no workers, rescheduled and and on Aug 21 job is still not finished and missed morning appointment, Called store they told us after lunch It is 1:10 PM and they still not here.. So 4 months later kitchen problems still not resolved. I cannot recommend them for any work and would look elsewhere. I paid $6600 for new cabinets and its taken 4months to get this all resolved.Very difficult to work with and when you pay your money you expect to get what you paid for and fair treatment most of which AJ and their crews forget how to do. This job should have taken no more than 4 days form start to finish not 4 months and the promises to be here to fix everything was never punctual. Totally bad experience dealing with this company. Wont use them for anything again foe anything. Time wasted on missed appointments cost us money and pain. We waited all day and job still not completed. Contacting Better Business Bureau next. All our money paid and they totally not reliable.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category home remodeling

11/06/2017

Robert G.

Beautiful and professionally completed in the time estimated

Description of Work
Kitchen and entranceway floors

09/13/2017

Annalisa H.

Very well, they arrived on time and it looks great! Thanks!

Description of Work
Floor of sunroom

03/28/2017

John H.

Very satisfied, sales rep Matt Flanagan was great through the entire process. First time we completely redid a home. Matt was patient throughout, always honest and insightful with ideas, etc.

Description of Work
hardwood flooring throughout home, complete rehab of a 90 year home all new kitchen and bath cabinets, covered bridge line they carry is excellent tile for bathrooms, excellent colors and quality

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

03/28/2017

Christopher W.

I've installed most of what I get on my own, however they did install the carpets for me. Even when I had mismeasured, they were able to come back the next day and finish the carpet install with no issues. Materials come in quickly, and they let me know right away it's in. They always help load it in my van. They're nice, have great prices, and have an excellent selection of choices. And they're a local business. It's my first choice for flooring. I don't even bother looking at the big boxes for flooring.

Description of Work
I've ordered hardwood, laminate, carpet, as well as my kitchen cabinets and counters through them. They have great prices, are always knowledgeable, and very responsive.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, home remodeling

06/02/2016

Paul P.

Description of Work
i had a & j install laminate flooring and new baseboard moldings in 2 bedrooms. The total price fit our budget and even though the installers are subcontracted, they did a great job And were very professional.

Category carpet installation

Thanks for the review Mr. [Member Name Removed], glad we could accommodate your flooring needs!

06/22/2015

Lawrence P.

So far I like everything about their service- it was installed today and so I really don't have a lot of experience with the finished product except how it looks. They are very punctual, they have the best price around, they have been of help to me because I had to get the rooms together before they could install it for me- they have been great every step of the way. It looks great. I am going to use them again for concrete work.

Description of Work
A&J Flooring Outlet did hardwood flooring in the living room, dining room and upstairs hallway.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

06/23/2014

Sandra M.

Description of Work
I have had them put in a few carpets -- they were fine. I think when you go in the store, they really don't look that anxious to wait on you. I bought some flooring recently and had my contractor install it. I found another competitor down the road to be a little more "friendly" when you were in the store, more customer service oriented when there are issues.

06/14/2014

Chuck H.

Everything went very smoothly.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet in basement and stairs.

05/20/2014

Christine M.

I guess it was the style of the guys who put it in that really did a good job like seaming the carpet together and see just one line. We got what we paid for. The people from A & J were great. They were right on it. They were pretty professional.

Description of Work
We used A& J Flooring Outlet to put some rugs down in our playroom.

04/28/2014

Travis D.

Description of Work
A&J provided the lowest quote among a competitive group of other companies. They replaced carpet throughout 2 large office suites using a nylon carpet tile. Their crews work quickly and are always friendly. Both jobs had to be done during a fixed window of time when our offices would be closed and they worked with our schedule and finished on deadline. I have used them for other jobs as well, and so far each time I invited them to quote a job they came in the lowest (and we make the vendors quote on the identical product and specs - so it is an apples to apples comparison).

11/12/2013

Kathleen H.

Sent inquiry on 10/2. It is now 11/12 and I never received a reply.

Description of Work
Did not respond to inquiry sent via Angie's List message system

Category flooring contractor

I apologize that we never responded to your message. We never kept up on our Angie's List page, until about a week ago. We never received an email from Angie's List telling us that we had a new message to respond to, therefore we never knew you had asked us a question. If you need anything else in the future, I hope you would use us. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.

03/18/2013

Dan W.

We ordered the rugs (3 rooms) and scheduled removal of our current rugs the next day as they were watere damaged. They arrived the next day removed the rugs (moved furniture to accomplish) in about 2 hours. They bundled the old rugs and placed on the curb for trash pickup. They cleaned up. The installation of the new rugs took longer than we anticipated (10 days). We contacted them for the status. They had to order the rugs and schedule a crew to install. The installation was fine and we are happy with the end product.

Description of Work
Removed old carpet and bundled for trash pickup. Installed new carpet in 3 rooms. Reasonably priced. Took several days after inital order to receive/install carpet..

Category carpet installation

Thanks for the review [removed member name]. I apologize the carpet took a little longer than expected for it to be installed. I'm glad everything worked out in the end, and you were happy with the installation. Let us know if you need anything else in the future.

Gail K.

They did a good job! They were on time and moved the furniture for us.

Description of Work
They installed carpet remnants throughout our house.

Christine S.

There was a bit of a mix-up in the flooring that they quickly corrected. In the end everything was fine. They did a good job at cutting out the linoleum around the counters.

Description of Work
They put down a single sheet of linoleum in the kitchen.

Dino A.

It turned out well. They were very professional, cleaned everything up properly, and worked very well.

Description of Work
They replaced the carpet in my dining room.

Patricia S.

Description of Work
We bought flooring from them. They service was fine.

Charlie B.

The work was okay.

Description of Work
I hired them for the installation of carpeting.

Floor Coverings International Cherry Hill

Floor Coverings International proudly serves homes and businesses throughout South Jersey & Bucks County PA. We provide an innovative and efficient approach to designing, buying, and installing the flooring products that our clients rely upon. We stock a vast array of flooring in our warehouse as well. We are a full service "one-stop" company. We will provide and install your flooring. We do not install materials purchased elsewhere because when you purchase from us, we not only back the manufacturers warranty, but we guarantee our installation! We do not offer repair services.

HQ Hardwood floors

Welcome to our hardwood flooring business! We specialize in the installation, repair, and maintenance of high-quality hardwood flooring for residential and commercial properties. Our team of experienced professionals has a keen eye for detail and a passion for craftsmanship, ensuring that every job we do meets the highest standards of quality. We offer a wide range of wood species and finishes to choose from, including oak, maple, cherry, and walnut, as well as a variety of stains and textures to suit your specific design preferences. Whether you're looking to add warmth and character to a new home or revitalize an existing space, we have the skills and expertise to help you achieve your vision. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and see how we can transform your space with beautiful hardwood floors!

Offers Coupon

Expert Handyman & General Contractor

With over 30 years of experience in Home Remodeling and Construction, we provide home improvement service with great quality and excellent service! We specialize in Floor Refinishing, Restoration and Installation. On top of that, we also do great work with Remodeling, Custom Carpentry, Trims and Book Shelves. We would love for you to have a wonderful experience having us as your Pro! Call us for free estimates!

2022 Super Service Award

13vh07846100
    New Jersey
    Home Improvement Contractor
    03/31/2018
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

We specialize in Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Ceramic and Porcelain Tile, Kitchen Cabinets and Countertops, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Window Treatments