Trenton Roofing & Siding

New Jersey: General
03/31/2023

803 Liberty St

Trenton, NJ 08611

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Founded in 1982, Trenton Roofing & Siding is a GAF Master Elite roofing contractor and CertainTeed 5-Star siding contractor which has been meeting the residential and commercial roofing and siding needs of NJ and PA for over forty years. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of craftsmanship and customer service with a decades-long track record of satisfied customers to prove it. From roof and siding installation to repair and replacement, our team has the knowledge and expertise to tackle any challenge -- no matter how big or small. Quality isn't expensive, it's priceless!...

roofing (382)siding companies (48)gutter repair (45)skylight installation (19)gutter cleaning (19)window replacement (15)ceiling fan installation (9)chimney cap repair (4)insulation (2)

11/17/2021

Bob L.

Alex and the crew from Trenton were very responsive and professional. They answered all of my questions and provided a quick quote. Price was very competitive. Their work was excellent and they cleaned everything up like they had never been here. I have done some roofing before and the crew did excellent work. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Roof teplacement

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

06/28/2021

Frank T.

Trenton Roofing did a superb job reroofing my house in Brick, New Jersey. I am so happy that I called them for an estimate. Out of the multiple proposals that I received their bid provided the best value for the money. They had to remove 2 layers of shingles. The crew was very professional in tearing down the old roof and installing the new one. I also had 2 skylights replaced which needed special order flashing. This was ordered and installed without a hitch. Mr. Alex Valentino was the project manager and provide exceptional service. Mr. Valentino personally managed the job from pricing through inspection and final clean-up. Their clean-up was so immaculate you could not tell that they had been at my house. Some minor damage occurred inside my house during the installation process but the company repaired the damage without any additional costs to me. I highly recommend Trenton Roofing for any one in need of roofing services.

Description of Work
New Roof Installation

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

06/26/2021

Akshay V.

I had a very good experience. Mario was clear, straightforward and easy to communicate with. We could not get the shingle color we wanted, but that seems to be a pandemic supply-chain issue. The workers arrived at 7am, the job was done by 5pm. They did a pretty good job putting tarps and removing debris. I would use them again for roof issues.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/26/2021

06/24/2021

Steven Y.

This company was very good to work with and very organized. I wasn't sure if they were some 2-man operations or an established company. I visited their office in Trenton to drop of the deposit. Their operation is very organized and impressive. The walls are lined with whiteboards and something that looks like a roofing command center, seriously. I spoke with the owner who was happy to reflect on their decades of experience and lessons learned. I think we got a very fair and competitive price. The salesman, Mario G., referred to himself has the Project Manager for my roofing project. He was very knowledgeable and turns out that he has very deep experience with construction projects and roofing and he takes the craftsmanship and quality of work delivered very personally. He happily came back to review the finished job with me. Turns out he was a lot more than just the salesman. Very happy with the results, the price, and the customer service - so I wanted to return the favor and provide good review. Now using them for some trim and siding work too...

Description of Work
Complete Roof Upgrade & Replacement

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

06/22/2021

Joseph L H.

My project manager was Mario Grabarek. Mario is a true professional in every sense. He knows what needs to get done and sees that it is that way. There can be bumps in the road with any job, but Mario is the guy to get them resolved. Like to see a guy who can think on his feet. The roof is done and it looks great. Gutters up next after some garage modifications. Trenton Roofing and Siding can be counted on to get the job and affordably as well.

Description of Work
Roof Replaced

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

05/18/2021

Anne P.

After 26 years we knew, the time had come to replace our existing roof. At the recommendation of our neighbor, we placed a call to Brian Fallon at Trenton Roofing. At our home visit/evaluation Brian thoroughly explained the roofing process and within a few days submitted an estimate for the work we had discussed. In October of 2020 we signed the contracts and were given an estimated installation date. Brian kept us informed of the material availability and the anticipated date of install. In January of 2021 we received notification that Trenton Roofing had received all materials for our job and the work was scheduled. The day of the install the Trenton Roofing crew arrived promptly and within one day the entire process was complete. The crew was amazing – they were careful, efficient and their workmanship superior. Our yard was meticulously checked and cleared of all debris. We were so impressed with the roof install that we decided to engage Trenton Roofing for window replacement. In March of 2021 Brian Fallon along with Robert the window installer, visited our home to measure all existing windows. Once again within a few days we had an estimate for the new windows and installation. We were told from the start that our order would take between 8-12 weeks and installation would take approximately 3 days. We were delighted when windows arrived at the two-month mark and installation was scheduled. On the day of installation Robert and his team arrived promptly and went straight to work. Within 2.5 days Robert had completed the removal and installation of 25 windows. His work - sheer perfection! Robert is truly a master craftsman you would never even know that the new windows were not the existing ones in the home. His careful and precise work left the original window framework completely intact. Words cannot describe how thoroughly delighted we are in the finished product. Once again, Brian Fallon communicated with us every step of the way – made site visits to our home the day of the roof install and during the window Installation as well. Five Stars are not enough to give to Brian, Robert and to the Trenton Roofing team. If you are contemplating roof/window replacement – don’t think twice just call Trenton Roofing. The entire team are true professionals. Thank you for the excellent job – our house never looked better! Joe and Anne Paglione – Yardley, PA

Description of Work
New roof installation, gutters and new replacement windows

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows,chimney caps,skylights

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

Review for Trenton Roofing & Siding - 803 Liberty St, Trenton, NJ - 39336275

04/26/2021

Bryan G.

Workers were knowlegable and efficient. They cleaned up after themselves when the job was done. Very pleased with the work. I would highly reccomend.

Description of Work
Install a new roof

Work Completed On 04/24/2021

04/14/2021

Gary V.

The job was done to perfection. The crews were wonderful to deal with. They were professional and extremely conscientious. The company is all about customer satisfaction. And Alex Valentino, their sales representative was responsive, reliable, knowledgeable and totally professional. Bottom line, it’s a great company that does great work. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
A new roof and chimney cap

Category roofing,chimney caps

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

04/10/2021

Chang L.

I would highly recommend Trenton Roofing and Siding. They have 30 years experience. The service adviser Mr. Brian Fallon is very professional and knowledgeable about all aspects of roofing needs. He went extra miles to temporarily seal our roof leaking for two times (!) before roof replacement, which we really appreciated. The roofing project went on smoothly and was finished within one day. The result looks great! Thank you very much again.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

03/16/2021

Jay S.

Trenton roofing and siding was very prompt, did a professional job, and a thorough clean up. My wife and I were totally satisfied. Thanks to the project manager Alex Valentino!

Description of Work
New roof with tear off.

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

Residential, commercial & industrial - roofing & attic fans, siding, windows, gutter cleaning

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa