Rusling Paving & Concrete LLC

Founded 1973 • With Angi since June 2010

8 Irven St

Trenton, NJ 08638

Rusling Inc. is a paving and concrete construction and maintenance company. We have been a family owned, operated, and supervised business since 1973. Headquartered in Trenton, NJ we service property owners, managers, municipalities, and associations throughout the greater Mercer County area. Rusling Inc. maintains long lasting business relationships by consistently providing superior work to all of our customers. At Rusling Inc. we are constantly increasing company standards & workmanship. We do this by attending seminars, trade shows, and product certification courses. We feel that by staying abreast of the latest property beautification techniques, we can offer you a better range of services that will exceed your expectations. Additional Email - connect@rusling.com....

07/21/2017

William G.

Excellent job on both the concrete and asphalt work - very high quality work. The Rusling staff and crew was very professional and pleasant to deal with - completing the work as scheduled and in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Replaced & enlarged new concrete apron, curb and sidewalk - and, replaced & enlarged new asphalt driveway.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,driveway pavers

Thank you very much for the compliments. I will forward to the crews that worked at your property. They take a lot of pride in their work and love to hear the feedback...

05/12/2017

Barbara P.

They did an excellent job. I would definitely recommend them and would hire them again!

Description of Work
Replacement of driveway apron, sidewalk, and curb.

Category concrete driveways

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for the compliments.. Our guys take a lot of pride in their work and hearing kind words makes it all that much better.. If you need anything or have any questions please feel free to contact us... Thank You again for the work THank You Rusling Team

08/18/2014

Jori F.

Description of Work
Rusling sealed our driveway. They provided an estimate quickly, told us when they'd be able to do the job and then did a good job sealing the driveway. Will definitely contact them again the next time the driveway needs sealing.

06/09/2014

Helaine L.

05/10/2014

Cheryl K.

These people were courteous and prompt with written detailed estimate. However we did not use them, price was out of the range we had set.

Description of Work
These people were courteous & prompt with written detailed estimate. However we did not use them, price was out of the range we had set.

08/06/2013

Joseph C.

They seemed pretty knowledgable. They worked with our association board. They did the job in about 3 business days and it looks great. We are very happy with it. They brought it up to code. They took out our mailbox and then reposted it in cement.

Description of Work
I used RUSLING SEALCOATING & PAVING for a back walk.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

05/16/2013

Latoya M.

Anthony called and told me he was in the area and could come over to take measurements right away (mind you I only contacted him a day or two before, so he was very prompt) he came and took measurements answered all of my questions and told me what I had to do as far as asking the township if I could get this work done. He was very honest in telling me what he could and could not do, which I truly appreciate. He also let me know that my estimate would be done by the next day and even if I didn't get all the work done right way, he would keep my info in the computer for when I was ready to get the work done (no matter if it was a year or 5yrs from now) I like this company already! I'll return with another review if I get any work done soon.

Description of Work
I haven't had any work done yet but Anthony was so nice and very knowledgeable. I'm currently looking to put down blacktop for a basketball court, a concrete pad for a shed, a patio, and concrete replacement around the house.

Category concrete repair,driveway pavers

03/31/2013

Beth A.

After considering a number of different contractors to install the patio, I selected Rusling and I am very happy I did. The patio location had some challenges and I had a number of questions. Anthony at Rusling was very responsive to scheduling the initial estimate and answering all of my follow-up emails. The patio itself came out better than I imagined and I am very happy with the quality of Rusling's work. In addition, they were very good about keeping the area surrounding the patio work clean. I would definately use Rusling in the future and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
~200 sq ft concrete patio

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

10/29/2012

Ellen W.

These people are courteous, prompt, reliable and do a good job.

Description of Work
We need to replace our driveway, and Rusling's people came right away and gave us an estimate. We will not be able to have it done now but have signed a contract with them do to it in the spring. We called four other contractors, two of whom never called back, and the other two of whom made appointments and never came. We actually called one eight times, talked with him twice, and waited one evening for him not to show up. We have used Rusling many times over the years to seal and repair our driveway, so we know that they never treat a customer like those other contractors. This time, we have not yet had the work done, but we remain very impressed with Rusling's responsiveness and punctuality. They readily explained exactly what they would do when they replace the drive. Because our earlier experience with them over many years has been so positive, we're sure they'll do a good job with the replacement.

01/05/2012

Thomas H.

Initially there was some delay started, mostly because of weather. When they began, it was all finished in 2 days, Removed my old driveway complety, laid a bed of crushed rock and finished on time. Did a great job in clean up and hauling away all debris. Additionally, I had them come out in October to seal the driveway for the winter. Again a professional job.

Description of Work
We had our asphalt driveway replaced. Called a number of companies for estimates. Rusling wasvery prompt in there reply. Also I asked for references which were provided. Talked to a neighbor who had his driveway replaced, saw the quality of work. I then decide ti have them do the work.

Category driveway pavers

07/08/2011

Thomas H.

I have since hired them. So far, so good. I've seen work they've done in the neighborhood which is where I came up with the company. I did get other estimates and their price is very competitive. They are going to remove the driveway, add stones where needed, and put down paving 6 inches deep. The one thing I would say is it was a little difficult getting the scheduling. In a perfect world I would have anticipated having it done sooner. They were responsive to their phone calls and emails. So far I have no reason to doubt they will do good work.

Description of Work
Rusling Seal Coating gave me an estimate for replacing my existing asphalt driveway.

Down Under Waterproofing & Foundation Repair

Down Under Waterproofing, Inc. is a family-owned business that has been providing basement waterproofing, foundation and structural repair, basement finishing, stucco, retaining walls and masonry services. to the New Jersey amd Eastern Pennsylvania areas since 2006. As a fully qualified, licensed and insured waterproofing contractor with over 2000 satisfied customers, we enjoy an excellent reputation and employ only the most effective and widely accepted methods in the industry.

Offers by Down Under Waterproofing & Foundation Repair on Angi
    GRIMALDI CONTRACTORS

We are a general contracting company offering residential and commercial repair, restoration and renovation services. Our company specializes in addressing and repairing structural issues, and we work with highly qualified structural engineers to provide the safest and most effective repair and reinforcement strategy. We maintain experienced carpentry, masonry and painting crews to provide full service on all projects. We will coordinate work with electrical and plumbing sub-contractors to maximize efficiency. We work with insurance companies to address and repair damages.

Level 2 Level Construction LLC

We specialize in Excavation & Grading, leveling and clearing grounds of brush and Snow Removal. We also do non asphalt/concrete driveways with 3/4 driveway stone and soak aways for property drainage issues. Give us a call, we are the answer to your problem!

Asphalt, basketball, tennis courts, brick work, decorative concrete, playground, pipe work, excavation, sidewalks & driveways.