Chucks Paving

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2010

3.6

Chuck's Paving is a privately held business headquartered in Mercerville, NJ. We are a Full service asphalt paving and maintenance contractor. We specialize in asphalt paving, repair, sealing and asphalt pavement maintenance. We are your one source paving contractor. We provide site preparation, asphalt paving from new construction to asphalt repair, seal coating and line striping. Our team of techs deliver an unprecedented level of workmanship from the smallest driveway to the largest parking lot. At Chuck's Paving we follow a client-centric approach to every project. All installations begin with an on site evaluation. With that we take into consideration technical conditions, end user expectations and budgeting considerations. Every client is different, so we take the time to listen in order to understand the clients end goal. Scheduling of work is coordinated to accommodate the clients requirements. At the end of the project, a final inspection is conducted with the client to ensure completion according to specifications and to address any questions that may arise. Client satisfaction is our top priority, and we strive to exceed all client expectations. This client-centric philosophy has been the hallmark of our reputation....

Custom masonry company, we specialize in pavers, retaining walls, grill kits, sitting walls, outdoor fireplaces and fire pits, cultured stone/Veneer, stamped and regular concrete, landscaping and more! Let us build your dream backyard , free estimates

Locally owned business with over 10 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors.

Concrete Driveways, Concrete Pouring & Repair, Stamped & Decorative Concrete, Sidewalks, Curbs, Patios, Tennis & Basketball Courts & more. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/27/2020

Within a month, a small area deteriorated and asphalt was exposed. I contacted them several times this year and requested that they patch up the defect, but they never called back. I filed a complaint with BBB about month ago and unfortunately, the company never responded, So I have no choice to share my negative experience about them on social media and inform others not to do business with them....

Description of Work
This company was hired to pave my driveway at the end of 2019.

10/11/2015

The driveway cracked within 1 year of installation. Chuck told me it would last 20 years. Called Chuck's Paving and left telephone messages at least 15 times over 2 months no response or call back. They don't care after they get your money. Terrible to say the least.

Description of Work
Installed new asphalt driveway

Category concrete driveways,driveway pavers

03/11/2015

Description of Work
Paved driveway ~60ft x 10ft.

Category concrete driveways,driveway pavers

02/25/2015

Description of Work
So this is a tough review with mixed results. I hired Chucks to do some patch work in my driveway. I had a couple of low spots that held water. Initially I was very pleased with the company. Good price, polite and professional on the phone as well as on the job. The work was done well also. My main problem was with the follow up. One of the low spots was still retaining water during the rain. It is right outside the gate from the back yard so it is a problem especially for my wife who is in a wheelchair. So I called and left a message. Heard nothing, called again a few days later and no response. At first I thought he was just busy so I waited a few days in between. I ended up calling and leaving messages many times after that with absolutely no response. I thought it strange that no one even answered the phone when before his wife answered most of the time during normal business hours. (I guess that's what caller ID is for) Such a drastic difference from my initial contact. I was going to pay whatever it took to get it fixed so it wasn't even a money issue. I honestly to this day do not know why the change. After a few weeks I gave up. Too bad. I really thought I had found a good paving company that I would continue to use and refer. I will try again this summer to get the problem repaired with another company.

Category driveway pavers

You can not call during a rain storm and tell us u have a puddle in which we advised u to wait to after it was done raining !!!! low areas take time to drain out and we were not contracted to repair puddles !!! sorry that u are not happy but we went above and beyond what we were supposed to do. Thanks chuck

04/22/2014

It was fantastic! Our double driveway (located on a cul-de-sac and with a bend) had several dips and major cracks and we thought it would have to be completely redone. Chuck and his crew did have to remove and replace a narrow strip close to the garage doors (this was necessary to level the garage entrance), but the rest of the work was done by applying asphalt to the existing driveway. Approximat...

Description of Work
Resurfaced our 15 year old asphalt driveway last summer (don't recall exact date)

Asphalt Paving, Asphalt Repair, Seal Coating, Line Striping