AMC Enterprizes ECIE LLC

NJ PA
10/07/2020

132 Marshall Ave

Trenton, NJ 08610

I love fixing and renovating homes, Serving NJ and PA for over 20 years. We do rehabs, renovations, kitchens, bathroom, basements, concrete work, waterproofing, termite damage, fire/flood restoration, sheetrock repair, painting,doors windows, moldings..even light electrical and plumbing. On time and keeping it neat, Safety First! We only use grade A Materials so you can rest assured. ...

woodworking (4)drywall (4)basement remodeling (3)handyman (3)home remodeling (2)interior painting (1)window replacement (1)electrician (1)fence company (1)closet design (1)

04/11/2021

Andy was courteous, professional, punctual, hard-working and friendly. All work was done on time and on budget. Very happy with quality of finished work and would definitely recommend to others.

Description of Work
Built steps custom in Garage. Repair ceiling and walls and repaint bathroom.

Category electrician,handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

02/11/2021

We are very pleased with the quality and how quickly Andrew got the work done. Very pleasant manner and loves his work and it is evident in the result. We asked for an estimate and it was higher than our budget, but he was able to work with us and get what we wanted to fit our time frame and budget. We would definitely recommend him for your home projects. We were so pleased we asked him to do ano...

Description of Work
Closed off a section of the basement to create a bedroom.

Category closet systems,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

Review for AMC Enterprizes ECIE LLC  - 132 Marshall Ave, Trenton, NJ - 39186780

10/15/2020

All work was done in a timely manner and neatly. The bathrooms turned out better than I could have expected, Andy helped me choose tiles and bathroom counters that complimented each other. Have used AMC for 3 projects since in the last year getting my house ready for sale. Would highly recommend AMC for a job.

Description of Work
remodeling of the bathrooms/ general handyman and sheet rock repair

Category drywall,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

10/14/2020

It went went . Andrew was on time and very professional. Definitely would recommend his services to others!!!

Description of Work
drywall repair. and replaced an outlet

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

10/19/2019

Andy put in long days and got the job done within the timeline I required. I'm am happy with the work done and would definitely hire Andy again.

Description of Work
Basement windows, drop ceiling, vinyl plank installation, painting, cement patch work

Category drywall,handyman service,remodeling,replacement windows,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/19/2019

08/23/2019

Very well. Timely, courteous, reliable, and great work. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Half wall reconstruction

Category drywall,remodeling

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

08/21/2019

Andy and his team were wonderful! They did a great job. I would hire them again for all upcoming jobs without hesitation. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
I needs to have my basement finished

Category remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

08/21/2019

Good. He was easy going guy.

Description of Work
He did trim work, fencing, and sheetrock.

Category drywall,fencing,woodworking

Work Completed On 08/21/2018

08/20/2019

Andrew did a great job. My bathroom was tedious work since i picked tiles that required alot of cutting and design. He did a perfect job. I also had all new bathroom fixtures tub sink countertop and toilet .he did all the plumbing necessary. Also the drywall in the bedroom was done and he framed out our windows beautifully. Overall it was a great experience. He is reliable and professional. I reco...

Description of Work
AMCenterprizes remodeled my bathroom and refinished new drywall in our guest bedroom

Category remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

Review for AMC Enterprizes ECIE LLC  - 132 Marshall Ave, Trenton, NJ - 38056329

Major and Minor Home renovations. bathrooms, Kitchens, Basements, doors, windows, concrete work, termite damage, sheetrock repair, painting. molding install, handyman and minor electrical and plumbing.

roofing carpeting