A Damiano Roofing

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2010

122 Division St

Trenton, NJ 08611

With over 23 years of experience in the Roofing Industry, we provide workmanship for the domestic and commercial markets. Look no further!

07/02/2018

phil F.

they did a great job overall. cleaned up nicely. the salesman Greg was very friendly and easy to work with. i would recommend them.

Description of Work
replaced my roof

07/07/2015

Ruth B.

Description of Work
put on a new roof, took off the old one, cleaned up everything. They were a pleasure to deal with

06/04/2015

Eleanore D.

Description of Work
New roof and 2 skylights. Anthony and his crew are professionals. They couldn't do eneough to make you a happy customer!A+ all the way!

12/18/2014

cheryl R.

10/23/2014

Michael S.

02/02/2014

Carolyn S.

Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They replaces my roof and did a wonderful and efficient job.

07/31/2013

john G.

It went very well,I was very pleased with their services.

Description of Work
The provider installed a new roof.

06/30/2013

Dennis M.

We were very happy with the service. The estimate was explained in detail to us. When we heard all that they would be doing and the quality of the materials, we thought they were going to be expensive, but they turned out to have the lowest price as well. They came in punctually, set up tarps, and were cleaned up and done by mid afternoon. The new roof looks great. We have recommended them to others. Good people to deal with!

Description of Work
Remove old shingles, repair roof, and install new lifetime warranty shingles.

06/08/2013

Toni F.

I thought they were excellent. I am using them again in the near future. They came at 7am and were gone by 3pm. I have referred them to others. They do quallity work, and use quality materials. They were punctual, and professional.

Description of Work
They redid my entire roof. They removed a slate roof and installed a shingle roof.

06/19/2012

Ronnie D.

I liked everything about them. They were professional, good and they were fast. They didn't upset me for the house for a long time. Which I think is incredible.

Description of Work
A Damiano Roofing replaced my roof.

03/05/2012

Siuyoung Y.

►Great Deal. We had called other places over the course of 3-months,... some never returned our calls, others were no shows and, a few gave us a quote only, to "modify" the price later because, it involved more work than initially realized. A.Damiano gave us a quote on the spot and said, they could get it done today. For that,... I give them the best rating available.

Description of Work
►Cross checked Roofers from Angies List and BBB,... both provided high marks for A.Damiano's Roofing. ►We had issues where, squirrels and birds had gnawed holes into our siding, soffit and fascia. This allowed the critters to burrow into the attic, set up house and, scurry about eating insulation and leaving droppings everywhere. It also freaked out the kids at night because, they though the animals would scratch their way into their bedrooms. ►We call to make an appointment for a quote. The repairman arrive promptly about 15mins before the scheduled time. It took me about 5-minutes to explain the situation and what, "I" thought needed to be done. He made a few recommendations and, I received a call from dispatch almost immediately after our conversation. -I was told,... the repairman could fix it today if I wanted it.

02/16/2012

Jo Ann S.

My communications went very well with them, and it was difficult to tell them that I had gone with another contractor (a family member of mine).

Description of Work
The company provided a quote to replace my roof and was very competitive in meeting and beating the price other contractors were giving. They were very courteous and prompt in responding.

05/18/2011

Irene H.

People came out. They checked with me. They were very honest in comparison to estimates I had heard from other people. They gave me what I thought was a fair price. Other people tried to give me estimates of $6000 or $11000. I thought A. Damiano gave me a very fair price. They were there before they were supposed to be, like 15 to 20 mins ahead of schedule. They did what they said they were going to do. They cleaned up everything. Out they went, it was like clockwork, it was excellent. They gave me what I asked for. Everything was fine. I just couldn't say enough. I would surely use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of A. Damiano Roofing for a new replacement roof. He supposedly gave me a great price and it was approximately $3400. The last time I used his services was on 8th of March 2011.

Window Genie of Princeton

We are an essential business and are still open to serve you during the COVID-19 Pandemic. At Window Genie of Central NJ & Bucks County PA, we clean windows and a whole lot more! We are your locally owned, operated and fully insured home service professionals servicing the areas of Princeton, Trenton, Morrisville, Monroe TWP & surrounding communities. All our technicians have been screened and are badged for your safety and protection. Call us today for a free, no obligation estimate on any of our services; window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, and gutter cleaning. You don't have to rub a lamp, just pick up the phone and put the Genie to work in your home today!

Offers Coupon

Lawrenceville Home Improvement Center Inc

We would love to talk to you today! We are happy to repair/maintain any fixture you bought and had installed by us. **We do not repair/maintain anything that was installed by a previous company.** We are an award-winning exterior home remodeling company, and Lawrenceville Home Improvement has been serving Mercer County homes with high quality products and craftsmanship since 1952. See our website for more information. www.LawrencevilleHomeImp.com

East Coast Roofing, Siding & Windows

Since 1979, East Coast Roofing, Siding & Windows has been serving the community by helping over 25,000 families improve their homes from Cape May County all the way up to Hunterdon County. The East Coast Roofing, Siding & Windows team offers homeowners a variety of home exterior services with high-quality products and solutions along with the best warranties in the industry. East Coast Roofing, Siding & Windows wants to ensure every customer is confident with all their home’s exterior renovations whether it be a new roof, upgraded windows and doors, or siding replacement. In an effort to set the standard for the Corporate Citizenship Model, East Coast Roofing, Siding & Windows has been donating new roofs to deserving families in need since 2007 along with partnering with many organizations that support communities such as the Community Food Bank of NJ, Manna Worldwide, Stop the Heroin, and Breast Intentions to name just a few.

Roofing. Siding. Skylights