Big Jim's Clean-Ups

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2011

Awards & Badges

20 Old Ln

Towaco, NJ 07082

Big Jim's Clean-Ups was established in March 1989 from the ground up by owner, Jim Trifari, also known as "Big Jim". He strives to insure that all customers feel comfortable and confident in his services. He understands that working in people's homes is very personal. Big Jim prides himself on always taking extra care when working, whether you need a major clean out from attic to basement, hauling off items like furniture and old appliances, or a demolition of a bathroom or kitchen Big Jim's Clean Ups is your solution. Please call for specific details and to schedule. ...

trash removal (56)hauling (44)dumpster rental (6)movers (4)

10/21/2020

Big Jim's Guys did an amazing job. They cleaned out our house to get ready to sell. From attic to basement an unbelievable amount of heavy stuff. furniture, tools, books 50 years of accumulation. It took 3 days and they swept up as they went. The office staff were super nice. Thank You!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out entire house top to bottom.

CATEGORY dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

07/27/2020

I couldn't be happier. Big Jim and his guys were fantastic! All my yucky stuff was removed in less than 2 hours. I, previously, rented a Dumpster and filled it myself .... backbreaking work. Big Jim's group loaded "a ton" of stuff into their trucks in record time. I paid less for Big Jim's service than I did for the Dumpster alone ... and they did all the work for me! I couldn't be happier. These ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a variety of garbage including wood, metal, stone and insulation from all around the house.

CATEGORY garbage collection,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

05/25/2020

I've worked with Big Jim and his crew before and they really are the best. He makes it so easy to just set up an appointment and get the work done fast. He's so friendly and his prices are very fair for the work he's doing. I remain a loyal customer!! Thank you! A+++++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Cleaning

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the nice review, As always, it was a pleasure being of service to you and your husband. Good luck with your new project. Stay safe. Take care. Big Jim

08/14/2019

They reached out to me quoted me a price and did it the next day. No problems no hassles. They told me what they were going to do and did it. To me it was the definition of quality work. Would absolutely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to have furniture removed quickly.

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

05/18/2019

Excellent. They took everything and swept the garage clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

02/14/2019

I cannot say enough great things about Jim and his guys. Everything went as smoothly as I could have hoped for. Jim and the guys handled everything and were very polite, respectful and communicative throughout the process. Everything was neatly removed and they even broom swept after. I highly recommend using them, and I will certainly be using his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Clean Out

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

12/08/2017

Big Jim was great, nicest guy and had a great team with him. They were in and out. Jim even called me on his way and asked if I wanted a cup of coffee. Pleasure to do business with and will recommend him to anyone in need of clean-up/hauling services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed some larger items removed that were taking up space in our house.

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2017

11/08/2017

Jim was prompt in showing up and giving me an estimate. His price was very reasonable. He and his crew showed up at the assigned time and removed all the junk stored in the garage. They swept out the garage too. Jim was friendly and professional through the job. I will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out of garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

10/24/2017

Big Jim gave a ball park estimate the week before. He came in very close due to extra work that needed to be done. Professional, friendly and very thorough. His team were all friendly and worked consistently throughout the day. Left every room clean and neat. Protected the house while carrying out a lot of material. He responded to all my requests and kept his word on a quality job. I recommend hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mother’s house clean out.

CATEGORY hauling services

09/25/2017

Went pretty well. The only issue was they were late and weren’t proactive about letting us know they were delayed. They were very responsive when I called so it made up for it . Once they got to my house everything was good. Nice people. Did a good job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Construction materials and small appliances pick up

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2017

Removal and hauling of furniture, appliances, yard debris, carpet, etc. CLEAN-UPS Basements Construction Debris Hoarder Rescues Attics Garages Estate Clean-Outs Offices REMOVALS Furniture & Appliances Carpeting Yard Debris DEMOLITIONS Kitchens Bathrooms Wall Removal Decks Sheds Flooring Pools Demolition of kitchens, bathrooms, sheds, decks, walls, floors, etc.

Landscaping, lawn services.