A Plus Roofing & Home Services

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2012

A Plus is a full service home improvement contractor specializing in exterior remodeling. We are fully licensed and insured. A Plus is dedicated to providing our customer with quality workmanship and products at an affordable price....

A-1 Affordable Construction

A-1 Affordable Construction

A-1 Affordable Construction is a full service chimney, roofing, gutter, and masonry company. With over 30 years experience, we provide quality service, affordable pricing, and guarantee all of our work. Visit our website at A1Affordable.com for special promotions or view our before and after gallery at facebook.com/A1Affordable. Our representatives are always ready to answer your questions and schedule your free estimate.

03/09/2021

Highly recommend! Needed a total chimney repair and glad I found the A Plus team. They did a fantastic job making sure the job was done properly. Took their time and made sure everything was perfect before leaving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Repair

CATEGORY appliance repair,chimney repair

11/24/2020

The crew arrived when they were scheduled, and Eric fully explained what each job I needed done entailed. I was very pleased with their prompt turn around time, and throughout the whole process both the office girl and the technician remained in contact with me. I would definitely recommend to a friend and hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter repair, gutter cleaning, Apex Chimney Crown.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,gutter cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

11/08/2020

Great experience! Excellent communication, friendly, respectful and absolutely cared about doing the best job possible. Crew of Eric and Angel gave several maintenance suggestions, pointed out areas that needed attention and performed a thorough gutter cleaning in a safe manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

10/09/2020

All went well. Starting with the estimate. Eric was the only estimator that actually went up on my roof in order to give me an estimate. They did an outstanding job and cleaned up as stated. Vincenza kept me informed throughout the whole job as to when the workers would be there and when they would be finished. Overall a pleasant experience and I would recommend A Plus roofing to my family and fri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof job. Strip old shingles and replace plus gutters and leaders

CATEGORY appliance repair,roofing

10/06/2020

Eric and Alex were here the day after their estimate and got our roof repairs done quickly. Even got to see before/after photos, Really pleased with their work and demeanor. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

CATEGORY appliance repair,roofing

Roofs & Gutters - New, Repairs, Cleanings, Guards, Installation & Custom Made. Chimney Liners.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available