A Plus Roofing & Home Services

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2012

265 Rt 46 West Suite 2B3

Totowa, NJ 07512

A Plus is a full service home improvement contractor specializing in exterior remodeling. We are fully licensed and insured. A Plus is dedicated to providing our customer with quality workmanship and products at an affordable price.

10/10/2022

Michael L.

They were extremely thorough and super professional. They pointed out issues that was previously done wrong and why… what they need to address and why it needed to be fixed. They were priced right and I would highly recommend A Plus Roofing to all!

Description of Work
New stainless steal chimney liner & exhausting

Category chimney sweep, concrete repair, chimney caps, chimney repair

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure serving you!

10/03/2022

Michele R.

The same day I inquired for an estimate within a couple of hours someone arrived at my home. They were phenomenal in communication (Vincenza was fabulous) about what to expect time wise. All of my questions regarding my repairs were handled on the spot. I was promised they would return before the next rainfall and they didn't disappoint. While repairing the shingles on the roof they noted there was a crack in my chimney that was both quoted and repaired the same day. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to any one in need of their services.

Description of Work
Shingles were replaced on the roof and a crack on the chimney was repaired.

Category roofing, chimney repair

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure. We’re here to help and continuously provide you with the same customer service!

07/21/2022

Denise M.

This company is fantastic! They do a thorough job and also assess for other potential maintenance needs. The work was great and their prices are affordable.

Description of Work
Powerwashing/Gutter Cleaning & Maintenance

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, pressure washing

01/19/2022

Bernadette B.

I was very pleased on all interactions and work performed by A Plus Roofing. They were flexible and responsive through the whole process and gave me a fair deal. Despite trying to contact many roofers who were not available or reliable, I read the Angi reviews and called A Plus. I read Eric from A Plus was the only roofer who actually went on the roof to estimate which I know from experience set them apart from the others that had come to quote me. Eric did just that. He went on the roof and quoted me only for what needed to be replaced (an area of shingles) but also assessed the rest of the roof. He didn't try to sell me a new roof. Also, kudos to Vincenza from the office who regularly reached out and organized appts that worked around the icy weather and our availability. The on site team was competent, efficient, tidy and quick. Highly recommend A Plus (and we're formerly in the construction business so that means a lot!). It was a pleasure to do business with them.

Description of Work
roof repair

05/22/2021

Christina P.

Fantastic! Angel and Eric did a fabulous job!!!! Thank you!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category appliance repair, gutter cleaning

05/13/2021

Nancy T.

Eric and his team from A Plus Roofing did an excellent job in repairing my gutters, cleaning them and using hidden hangers. They were professional, prompt and did an excellent job. I would highly recommended A Plus Roofing. The customer service was excellent, was able to make an appointment quickly, and excellent follow up. This is the second time I am using them and would highly recommend them. Thank you for the service and excellent work!

Description of Work
Gutter repair, gutter cleaning, hidden hangers

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

03/09/2021

Marc D.

Highly recommend! Needed a total chimney repair and glad I found the A Plus team. They did a fantastic job making sure the job was done properly. Took their time and made sure everything was perfect before leaving.

Description of Work
Chimney Repair

Category appliance repair, chimney repair

11/24/2020

Franca O.

The crew arrived when they were scheduled, and Eric fully explained what each job I needed done entailed. I was very pleased with their prompt turn around time, and throughout the whole process both the office girl and the technician remained in contact with me. I would definitely recommend to a friend and hire again.

Description of Work
Gutter repair, gutter cleaning, Apex Chimney Crown.

Category chimney sweep, gutter cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

11/08/2020

Mike S.

Great experience! Excellent communication, friendly, respectful and absolutely cared about doing the best job possible. Crew of Eric and Angel gave several maintenance suggestions, pointed out areas that needed attention and performed a thorough gutter cleaning in a safe manner.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

10/09/2020

ralph D.

All went well. Starting with the estimate. Eric was the only estimator that actually went up on my roof in order to give me an estimate. They did an outstanding job and cleaned up as stated. Vincenza kept me informed throughout the whole job as to when the workers would be there and when they would be finished. Overall a pleasant experience and I would recommend A Plus roofing to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Roof job. Strip old shingles and replace plus gutters and leaders

10/06/2020

Tim M.

Eric and Alex were here the day after their estimate and got our roof repairs done quickly. Even got to see before/after photos, Really pleased with their work and demeanor. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Roof repair

08/27/2020

George K.

Eric and Alex were professional and a pleasure to deal with. They went above and beyond.

Description of Work
Find and repair roof leaks.

08/01/2020

julio C.

Workers were prompt and professional. Explained all work being done and cleaned up once jobs were completed.

Description of Work
Replaced bad roof shingles and installed chimney cap as well as cleaned gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, roofing, chimney caps

Thank you for choosing our company to perform services on your home. As a company we strive to make sure each and every customer is satisfied with services performed. Thank you for the review, please do not hesitate to contact us, should you need anymore of our services.

01/21/2020

Bryant K.

Price was very fair and the guys did a great job

Description of Work
Ice shield on my roof

01/08/2020

Bianca D.

I saw my ceiling starting to blister and water coming in. So I called A Plus Roofing company. They were very polite and patient answering all my questions. I appreciate the honesty and communication throughout the whole project. I was confident A Plus crew would fix my roofing issues. The crew was very clean and picked up all the debris. they did an outstanding job!! I would recommend them to all my friends and family, Thanks you so much!!!

Description of Work
Roof repair

12/31/2019

Samerh K.

The crew did an excellent job repairing and cleaning our gutters. They arrived when they said would and left the job site clean. They were professional and efficient, and they produced excellent work. If ever a need arises again, we will definitely use A Plus Roofing

Description of Work
Back gutter reolaced and cleaned

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing

12/31/2019

Jerry P.

Roofing crew worked hard. They were professional and efficient, site clean-up was thorough and they produced excellent work. From the initial phone call to A Plus to the final inspection everyone was professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone else who needs roof work done.

Description of Work
Chimney repair

Category roofing, chimney repair

12/28/2019

Helen D.

This company is 10 star The tech is professional works with integrity The company is customer oriented and does excellent work

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Farzy A.

I was pleasantly surprised they came in the lowest of all the first 5 companies i initially contacted. I dealt with Vincenza who then set me up with Sabino who came to estimate the work. Once I signed the contract, it was a short permit process and then they came to do the work. The job was completed in one day and I was more than happy to see the job site was spotless afterwards. I would definitely use them again. Great company! Great price!

Description of Work
Soffit repair

Santo O.

A PLUS provided a well priced, thorough service, was very friendly and even put up with me watching and trying to learn something as he performed his craft. Sabino has always been courteous, efficient, clean, and does a fantastic job. I'm sticking with A PLUS and highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Wood Burning Pizza Oven CLEANED!!!

Family A.

A PLUS JOB!!!! They were highly recommended by our neighbors and after working with them I can see why. From the initial estimate to the final inspection, they were true professionals in every sense of the word. During the process, they were very attentive and constantly updated us on the progress. When it came to selecting the color, they brought us numerous samples and even showed us properties they completed recently so we could see them in person and ensure we were selecting the color that would fit our home best. What an awesome company, simply can not say enough good things about the job they did!!! Im beyond happy

Description of Work
2 jobs! Well done

Category chimney sweep, roofing

dina K.

A plus did An excellent job. Everyone that worked on my roof was very nice and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
I needed my roof replaced.

Patricia M.

My family have used A Plus for a few years. Always do a great job at a fair price. They clean up so well that you would not know they were there. Very responsive and If I have a reason to call, the secretary Vincenza is always so pleasant.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Jean U.

Oh it was great!!! We were way overdue for a cleaning and chose A Plus Roofing & Home Services to handle the job. They were on time, fast, and did a very thorough job. They got the work done in a few hours and left no mess behind. Everything is working really well and my family feels safe now. From the first phone call to the completion of the job, this company was great! I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
My chimney cleaned

Category chimney sweep, chimney caps

Carmela S.

They were excellent in service and diligent. They performed in a timely manner and I would recommend them to anyone who needs repairs done to their home

Description of Work
Roofing and masonry work

Category concrete repair, gutter repair, roofing, siding, hardscaping

Micciche & Son

Owner operated family owned masonry & paving company, for over 30 years ,focused on servicing Passaic, Bergen, Essex and Hudson counties. Honored to have 2014 & 2016 Super Service Award

Home Genius Exteriors

Walsh Chimney

Walsh Chimney is a full service chimney company that services all of New Jersey. We have Immediate Mobile Response Units standing by throughout New Jersey to serve you as quickly as possible. Our goal is to provide you the quality service and satisfaction you deserve by providing quality workmanship, honest and expert analysis on your chimney and most of all a fair and competitive price on any of your chimney needs including sweeping, cleaning, repair and more. At Walsh Chimney we believe it is important to educate our customers on our products and services during their decision making process and will help them every step of the way. That's why we've provided our customers with this website which has a wealth of information about us and the chimney services we proudly provide. We hope you find all the information you need and if you don't, please contact us and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We have the knowledge and experience to make sure your job is done right the first time by our qualified chimney personnel. We are Certified Environmental Cleaning Technicians, Members of the PWNA, Members of The National Chimney Sweep Guild, NCSG, Members Of New Jersey Chimney Sweep Guild, Fort Lee Chamber Of Commerce, Accredited A+ Members Of The Better Business Bureau, Members Of The National Fire Protection Association, NFPA, Angie's List & The HPBA Additional DBA Walsh Chimney. Additional contact:(C) 201-394-3400, toll free 1-800-944-6070 and Fax 201-592-7348

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Roofs & Gutters - New, Repairs, Cleanings, Guards, Installation & Custom Made. Chimney Liners.