Wilson Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning, LLC

Founded undefined • With Angi since September 2012

Here at Wilson Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning we bring over a decade of professional and courteous experience into your home to provide a number of detail oriented services that meet your cleaning needs. We are locally owned and operated right here on the Jersey Shore and are a Certified Member of

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

carpet cleaning (624)dryer vent cleaning (120)air duct cleaning (111)pressure washing (65)tile installation (50)upholstery cleaning (41)oriental rug cleaning (27)floor cleaning (21)house cleaning (2)

10/08/2021

Mike V.

Sloppy. Drilled the ducts never cleaned up his mess. While I’m the furnace he hit a wire which shut off the air. Had to call a friend to figure that out. Emailed the company and never got a response

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

11/12/2020

Richard A.

Very well, professional, informative. Will be using on an annual basis for same service.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

10/22/2020

Lillian M.

It went Very well. Technician was very polite and knowledgeable. Did a good job of cleaning vent from outside the house. I was supposed to get a receipt for the work and payment via email. But never received it. I notified the contact person. But still waiting for response.

Description of Work
Dryer vent

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

07/18/2020

Lynn H.

They are polite, knowledgeable & they do a good job.

Description of Work
Rugs cleaned.

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

05/29/2020

Mark A.

Eric did a fantastic job both years. He is punctual, pleasant and amazing to watch. He is a one man whirlwind and works with great efficiency. Because of some mold issues, he uses a substance that eliminates the existing mold and helps to preclude it's return. He inquires at his completion as to our satisfaction and is always open to questions we have. He is never hesitant to redo a portion of the home and he even did some of our Belgium block pavers that I left tire residue on that border our driveway. He is great!

Description of Work
We had our house and deck power washed. This is the second year we have used their service. Last year, in addition to our home, they also power cleaned our concrete driveway.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

02/05/2020

Caroline M.

They are really really good but they didn't clean up after themselves when they are finished but everything was done quickly and well.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the vents and the electric heater inside the heater.

Work Completed On 10/01/2016

01/04/2020

Patricia G.

The work was done very well and efficiently. I am already on his list for dryer vent cleaning every year. I am sure the community will be done by his company for the same and for power washing the buildings.

Description of Work
Aaron Wilson's company has done outside power washing and dryer vent cleaning at our complex for the last few years and his company is very prompt with time and work. They are very efficient and the price is very good. I have personally recommended his company to many friends and family.

Category pressure washing, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 01/04/2020

11/06/2019

Patricia G.

The service was performed efficiently and cleanly. I have had them clean my dryer duct twice this year and for the past couple of years. They are excellent and the workers are very efficient and neat. I have given this company's name to the Management Company that works for our Condo Association and also told my neighbors about this company and several of my friends from the condo use this company. They do the job well and the price is right.

Description of Work
I had my dryer duct cleaned because I noticed a buildup on the outside cage.

Category carpet cleaners, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your repeat business every year and look forward to servicing you soon!

11/05/2019

Joey D.

We, at All American Ford in Point Pleasant, highly recommend Wilson Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning. Their staff is hard working, friendly, and efficient. Our carpets have never looked so amazing. They were able to remove all grease, oils and dirt. INCREDIBLE!! The job was very well done. We will be recommending this company to all of our customers and friends. Thank you all at Wilson for a GREAT JOB!!!!!!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning at a Ford car dealership and service repair center

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

Awesome Review and thank you for the A Rating! We are happy to take care of one of our local Dealerships! Thank you!

07/22/2019

Arlene D.

We needed to have our dryer vent and air ducts cleaned. Contacted Wilson from their spring flyer and was able to schedule promptly. Communication reminder on the day before the service via text. The technician, Yasmer, came on time. He was respectful and friendly. Very professional in cleaning the air ducts and registers in 2 zones, removed a whole lot of lint in our dryer vent, checked the attic and repaired the vent that was off. Lastly, he took the time to properly clean our tile floors. We are happy with the service done. Recommended.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent cleaning. 2 zone air duct cleaning. Tile and grout deep cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/28/2019

Great Review [Member Name Removed] and thank you for the A Rating! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

06/12/2019

Philip F.

They did a really good job. They are great people and I would hire them again. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They cleaned my dryer vent duct.

Work Completed On 07/12/2018

Thank you for this great review! We highly appreciate it!

04/23/2019

Nagarajan S.

Awesome work! Remember the name YAZ if you live in Central Jersey Area!! Best Ever. He came to clean whole house carpet a year back and today for the Dryer Vent cleaning. He has a good memory of my house though :) He did fantastic job a year back and again today. Love it! Took his time and explain all the way in each step. LOT OF LINT. Gave many advice of how to take care. Wilson Carpeting do this as a service I think with pleasure than a business. Price was very very decent and more than the price customer service and the work quality is what I like from them. Whenever you have a question or need better pricing, they take care of that immediately with win/win on both sides. Great Wilson Carpeting! You have a lifetime customer. Again, YAZ is the best ever!!

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 04/23/2019

Great Review!!! Thank you for the awesome feedback!

03/03/2019

Shari B.

Great. Second experience with Wilson Carpets. Terrific customer service and good price. The pet deodorizer really works!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and deodorizer

Work Completed On 03/02/2019

Thank you for a Great Review! We appreciate taking the time to tell others about us.

03/01/2019

Paulette D.

They did a great job getting out stains and freshened it up

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of a couple rooms and hallway.

Work Completed On 10/13/2018

Thank you for a great review!

02/22/2019

rich P.

Courteous serviceman, on with call 20 minutes before arrival wicks work and up front pricing just what I wanted and needed

Description of Work
Clean carpet entire apartment

Work Completed On 02/21/2019

Thank you for a Great review!

12/11/2018

Alyce O.

Good job, but would have preferred they put the lint they took off outside grate in a bag instead of leaving on the ground.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

Thank you for a Great Review. We apologize about leaving the lint on the ground. That is not our procedure, we like to leave your home as clean as possible after we are there. We must've missed it somehow. If you were to have called us we would have definitely come back to pick up for you. We will do better next time for you.

11/10/2018

Eric B.

The tech (I believe his name was Will) did a very thorough job clearing out a ton of lint from our dryer vent, making a number of trips between the attic and the second floor laundry room. He was very informative and did a nice job cleaning up. We have seen a dramatic improvement in the performance of our dryer. The company gave an accurate 1 hour window when the appointment was scheduled and the tech called when he was on his way. Very satisfied with the whole experience.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/09/2018

Awesome Review! Thank you for taking the time to tell others about us. Have a Great Day!

10/11/2018

Michael L.

Very straightforward and efficient. He found issues with our venting and we found that very helpful.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/11/2018

08/29/2018

dean S.

very good after much missed communications

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

Thank you for your review!

08/23/2018

Padraic C.

What more can we ask for when the person is on time is diligent in their work informative in their conversation pleasant in their demeanor and finish the job in a timely manner. I chose this company because of its reviews. And they earned every great review that received. When I get my carpet cleaned again I will be calling them.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned in the living room hallway and bedroom

Work Completed On 08/22/2018

08/20/2018

Dolores M.

He did a great job removing all the mold on the siding in my carport and all the dirt on the three other walls.

Description of Work
power washing the house

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

08/08/2018

Robin O.

They came on time and did a good job for a reasonable price. They came even though it was a rainy day and the vent cleaning is done outdoors.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 05/19/2018

06/22/2018

Paulette D.

The worker (Will) was punctual, mature and professional. He pointed out issues and got an even better than expected end result. I'd definitely call this company again. They did a great job!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning in a rental apartment

Work Completed On 10/02/2017