Riccardi Heating and Air LLC

Founded 2018 • With Angi since July 2019

Riccardi Heating & Air, LLC is a family-owned and operated HVAC company, committed to providing outstanding customer service and maximum indoor comfort for home and business owners throughout the Toms River area. Our owner, a former oil worker, was introduced to the HVAC field by his family. He was

2022 Super Service Award

Heating and A/C Installation

HVAC Companies

Please take a look at some of our past jobs.
View project

HVAC Companies (9)appliance repair (4)

07/21/2022

Judith I.

Excellent. Bobbie came highly recommended. Best referral I ever got. I called Wednesday night that I had

Description of Work
Air conditioner needed seevice

Work Completed On 07/21/2022

02/10/2022

Mike M.

Amazing! The heat has never been stronger. Bobby and his staff were knowledgeable, fast, and friendly and the price was unbeatable. I will be calling him back to upgrade my second furnace ASAP. Strongly recommend.

Description of Work
installed a full hvac

Work Completed On 12/31/2021

Trevor M.

I can not recommend them enough. I’ve had two emergencies and both times Bob showed up quickly and was able to fix my problems on both my heat and ac. My wife was 9 months pregnant at the time and Bob showed up at 9 at night to make sure she had AC in the middle of the summer! Trustworthy, honest, and a huge help when you need a repair!

Description of Work
hvac repair

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

Gary B.

Bob is the only hvac guy I use and trust

Description of Work
installed humidifier and service the hvac system

Work Completed On 02/10/2022

drew H.

Bobby and George did an excellent job getting this done quickly and efficiently. I can’t say enough good things about them. Bobby went above and beyond throughout the whole process. From showing up right after a snow storm to get our heat running, to always being in touch with updates making sure we knew where we were at every step of the way. Great guy, great company, great work!

Description of Work
installed new high efficiency boiler

Work Completed On 02/13/2022

Steve F.

Wonderful! Exceeded expectations. Bobby is trustworthy and knowledgeable on all matters. Respectful and conscientious. Would refer him to everyone.

Description of Work
service his hvac system

Caitlin M.

Amazing work!! Bobby was super professional, knowledgeable and clean. Very fairly priced and work was done very timely. wouldn’t use anyone else!!

Description of Work
installed a full hvac system, whole house humidifier

Work Completed On 01/05/2015

Steve P.

The owner, Bobby, came out for an emergency call at 7PM on a hot summer weeknight! My wife was pregnant and the temperature inside was close to 80 it was unbearable. Unfortunately the unit couldn’t be fixed and we had to get a new one but Bobby stayed there for over an hour to try and get it working for us! He was able to get us a new unit and have it installed and up and running with in the next day. Would definitely recommend seeing as he took the time to come out late evening and stay for over an hour to try and help my family out!

Description of Work
hvac service

debra F.

Bobby from Riccardi heating and air came within a day after I called, he explained everything that was wrong and needed to be fixed and gave me an accurate estimate. The work was done quickly and he made sure to clean up everything afterwards. I also called him back when I had an issue with my dryer, he came and quickly repaired it. Again smooth pleasant experience. Both repairs were fixed correctly he didn’t have to come back and I felt the prices he charges are very fair. Nice guy too. I’ve recommended him to many friends.

Description of Work
maintenance hvac system in new house

Work Completed On 06/19/2021

Doug C.

I was very Impressed with his knowledge of our Viking refrigerator. He showed up on time and was dressed professional. He advised us the parts would be in a couple of days,then he’d be back to installed the parts in our Viking. Each time he came and took refrigerator apart then put it back together.That area was cleaned up and left meticulous I would highly recommend this company. I own multiple office buildings and will be using Riccardi HVAC now in the future! Douglas

Description of Work
repaired viking refrigerator

Category appliance repair

Contact

Phone

Located In

Toms River, NJ 08757

Website

I don’t work on oil furnaces, heat pumps, window AC units, geo thermal systems, commercial refrigeration

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Please call for more details.