Ozane Termite and Pest Control

Founded 1917 • With Angi since April 2011

1761 Lakewood Rd

Toms River, NJ 08755

Ozane Termite and Pest Control is a family owned and operated local business that has built a solid reputation on being honest, reliable, and willing to go that extra mile to provide outstanding customer service. We have been protecting the health and property of our customers since 1917....

06/10/2016

Gary M.

11/27/2015

Gordon F.

Description of Work
They came and sprayed for centipedes. Then came back after a week and reaprayed. Even got rid of a bees nest and a mouse for no extra chg.

05/28/2015

Jane S.

Description of Work
We had a few (maybe more) mice in the house and Ozone very professionally and efficiently eliminated the problem. Arrived promptly.

03/11/2015

Gordon B.

Description of Work
Contacted for an estimate and inspection. Was told the person that knows these things was not in and would get back to me the next day. Never heard from them again. Really poor customer service.

09/11/2014

Jodi R M.

They were very professional and did the job.

Description of Work
Did basic pest control and extermination. Bee extermination.

06/30/2014

Hilda F.

They were prompt and courteous.

Description of Work
Treated my home for termite infestation and set up a bait system around the perimeter of my home to prevent future growth. The service includes quareterly checks of the bait system.

06/27/2014

Eugene S.

Description of Work
mice treatment

05/31/2014

Justin P.

Description of Work
Year long pest service. They sprayed for spiders and placed sticky traps

04/22/2014

Barbara A.

11/17/2013

Alan P.

Mike the salesman contacted me an hour before our appointment time just to check in. He arrived on time. We went into the crawl space and Mike pointed several things out that he felt were issues and should be addressed. We came back upstairs and Mike went over what Ozane would do and why. He quickly provided a written service agreement right there and then with a description of the work, the total cost and transferability info should we be moving within the next few years. He answered my questions, gave me his contact info, no pressure to sign right there and then at all. I took several more days and had additional companys take a look. I had contacted 6 other supposed mold remediation companies. One never returned my call after speaking to their service. Two told me I had termites not mold. I have regular termite inspections and I mostly know what to look for. I knew that this was not termites so those guys were out. One of those provided a high quote to take care of some of the causes of mold and to also make my crawl space much nicer. The other suggested that I have them do air quality tests and also that I get a termite inspection. Another company had a fantastic crawl space system, very impressive but they do not do mold remediation as their advertisements would lead you to believe and that was my main concern. I do not want to move in down there so I could not see that as being cost effective and I also do not care for deals of the day and sales pressure to sign. Another company said they removed mold yet did nothing to keep it from happening again in the future. Their prices were way up there too. Ozane had a dumpster delivered. The next day their guys were here to get started. They were on time, courteous, respectful and trustworthy, hard working and over the next few days did a great job. They addressed everything I discussed with them. Everything went as contracted and expected. I phoned Mike the salesman a few times too through the job for some info. He was always available and ready to help. Several days after they were done I saw a few small areas that I wanted cleaned up a little more. No problem, they came back and took care of it. I am very pleased with Ozane's performance. Time will tell if I have additional issues but per service agreement they will be back every 6 months to service the dehumidifier and yearly to check for water intrusion. I do not feel that I will have any additional problems with this and if I do we will know before it is a larger problem. One word of caution which is on ME not them. Ozane provided an air scrubber and told me not to stay here for at least one day while the house was being treated. My house is a ranch and 2000 sq ft is a large area to treat. I did stay away for one day. The fumes were more then I expected and I should have stayed away for a few more days.

Description of Work
In a 2000 sq ft crawl space they removed all of the fiberglass insulation. They removed the old torn up and ineffective vapor barrier. They cleaned up and disposed of all of these materials, a few dead mice too and whatever else. The main reason they were here was to remove mold from a few small areas, treat the entire crawlspace and prevent growth from happening again. They treated all wood in the crawl space first to kill and remove any mold that might have been anywhere. Then they sealed all of the same wood so that nothing new can grow. They closed up all vents so that moist outside air can no longer enter. They installed a dehumidifier to remove moisture from here on out and keep moisture levels at or below 50% as recommended by the EPA. They installed a condensate pump to remove the water from the dehumidifier as necessary. They installed a new 6 mil vapor barrier on all ground space.

Category mold removal

09/05/2013

JOANN G.

They did warn us that it sometimes takes weeks before the termites completely disappear but after two weeks, I panicked that they were not dying. Mike from Ozane called me back immediately, and assured me that it was normal that they wern't all dead yet, but came to check on the house anyway in a giant rain storm that was flooding the beach areas that day. They have since come back to check our home which is included in the original cost. They (everyone who helped us from the office workers to the men who did the actual work) were so nice and kind and took our predicament into account, as this is our summer home and we were in North Jersey at our main residence,when most of this transpired. Thank you to you all at Ozane for a job well done!

Description of Work
We realized that while our home was being repaired after Hurrican Sandy, our Contractor noticed termites eating away one of our windows. We called Ozane after reading reviews on Angie's List and called them. We needed them to come asap as the termites were flying around the house and really did a lot of damage inside the walls by the window. They came out to our house, confirmed termites, and installed termite killing in ground stakes, safe for people and pets, all around the exterior of our home.

04/17/2013

RObert K.

We have been experienceing an ant problem in our home. We contacted Ozane after reading other reviews here on Angies List. A representative returned our call immediately and setup an appointment for a day or two later. The technician arrived right on time and performed his job professionally and thoroughly. He visited every room in the house and sprayed for the critters, and also sprayed the outside of the house. We had the option of using Ozane as a one time service, which we did, but also have the option of going to an annual service for about $100 more if we so choose within 90-days.

Description of Work
Ozane technician sprayed inside and outside of our home for an ant infestation.

03/27/2013

Lawrence Y.

They seem to be pretty confident. They do a good job and there are no hassles.

Description of Work
I use Ozane Termite and Pest Control for pest control services. I have an annual contract with them. They just inspect and spray around the foundation.

07/02/2012

Darlene G.

I did notice some more bee activity and they came back and treated free of charge. They were very good.

Description of Work
I used Ozane Termite and Pest Control, to spray for carpenter bees.

06/19/2012

Linda Q.

Even if you're not in the house they still come out to check and just leave a sticker note saying that they've been there. They are very good overall.

Description of Work
We have a contract with Ozane Termite and Pest Control and they put up little indicators around the house and they come out every three months to check for any activity.

06/08/2012

Alf B.

They are nice family owned business and they do nice work!

Description of Work
We had carpenter bees that were getting into the facia and soffits. They got rid of them.

05/29/2012

Norman C.

They send you a card in advance to let you know when they're coming. One time my wife caught a bug that she didn't recognize and they let us know what it was.

Description of Work
I have been using them for 10 years. I have an annual contract and they come 3-4 times a year. They cover carpenter bees with our contract which the other company we used in the past didn't.

05/01/2012

patricia P.

They are very good. They're prompt. I've never had a reoccurrence once they treat.

Description of Work
I have an annual termite contract with them for inspection and to treat as necessary.

04/26/2012

Arlene Q.

They notify you before they come. They are very thorough and communicate well. They speak to you before they come and they leave a report regarding their findings afterward. To date, I have never seen a termite.

Description of Work
They come out quarterly to investigate and treat if needed for pests.

04/10/2012

Noni D.

I highly recommend them. In my opinion they are reasonable, professional, and timely. They are very willing to work around your schedule. I run an animal hospital and we have to have treatments done before the clientele coming through. They respond to my call immediately. The people are very polite. They are nonintrusive and then will be around if there is a problem. I have been using them for about four years. I first brought them to do work in my mother's house. I have had very good experience with them.

Description of Work
I use Ozane Termite & Pest Control for pest control and I have a yearly contract with them. The yearly contract includes four treatments for normal treatments and I have another contract for termite control. They also have on calls so in case I wasps in my house I can call them and they will come.

03/20/2012

James R.

I have had no problem with them and they have been very good. They send little cards saying they are coming, and then they come and do their service. The termite bill is $107 for the year, and it's guaranteed that there are no termites. They are competent, and they come out when they say they are going to come out. I don't really know about the price, because I haven't shopped around recently as they have been doing a great job. They are due to come again. We would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We use Ozane Termite and Pest Control for pest control. We have a yearly contract with them, and they come out four times a year. They come out and service the place. We are covered for all kinds of pest control and termite control.

03/09/2012

Ruth A.

They are very good otherwise they would not be here. I have been using them for 25 years.

Description of Work
They spray and inspect for pests.

Basement Waterproofing Solutions & Mold Remediation

Discovering the presence of mold is something every homeowner dreads. To make it even worse, most of us have heard horror stories of mold removal treatment that cost several thousand dollars and requires demolition of parts of the home. If you suspect mold, don’t panic. In the overwhelming majority of cases, treatment is much simpler and less costly than what you may have been led to expect—but only if you work with the right remediation company. Basement Waterproofing Solutions uses proven methods of mold removal that will restore the air quality of your home quickly and effectively. We offer: Basement and foundation waterproofing, Mold remediation, structural repair work and many other home improvements.

AllStates Restoration and 24 Hour Water, Fire, Smoke, and Mold Damage Cleanup Specialists

At AllStates Cleaning and Restoration, we understand how important your home or business is to you. So when disaster strikes you must call AllStates Cleaning & Restoration Services. After water damage, or fire damage, or If you smell a musty odor or see mold, or you simply want to improve the healthy atmosphere of your home environment call 732-956-3900.

Healthy Way Waterproofing & Mold Remediation LLC

Healthy Way is a leader in foundation (basement & crawlspace) waterproofing, mold testing and remediation, structural repair, insulation and remodeling. We service all of New Jersey with offices in Wall Township and Hoboken. Our dedicated certified staff is trained in the latest technology and methods for solving your water, mold and foundation problems and protecting your home or building for years to come. At Healthy Way we understand that no two water, mold, or structural problems are the same. Therefore, we will not offer you a "cookie-cutter" solution to your unique problem. Our technicians have repaired more than four thousand foundations - each with its own unique challenges and solutions. That's why we only offer a 100% solution or we do not do the work! Our owner, Robert Lanfrank, has been in the industry for more than 23 years. Healthy Way employs more than 20 people. We do not sub-contract any of our work. In addition to General Liability Insurance we carry Pollution Liability Insurance which is the only insurance that protects our clients against the growth or cross-contamination of mold and bacteria. We accept all major credit cards and offer payment plans such as no payments, no interest up to 18 months or low, fixed interest rate loans.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Seasonal Home Protection, Termite Control, Mosquito Control, Ant Control, Bedbugs, Mice, General Pests, Mold & Moisture Control

Animal Trapping