Just Right Painting & Contracting LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2011

4.3

JR Painting and Contracting, LLC, serving Ocean County and the surrounding area for all of your home improvement projects. We have significant experience in painting, carpentry, remodels and replacement windows. As a local company we work to complete your project on time and on budget. Please call for additional information....

Worry Free Painting Inc

When working with a house painter, homeowners frequently have questions about the process of painting their house. We developed a detailed preparation and house painting procedure for a typical home. After 19 years of experience and after painting hundreds of homes, we believe our process will insure that your home will be painted on time, for the price quoted, and that your expectations will be met. We understand your home is of great value to you; therefore, we make every effort to keep it clean and safe. All garbage and debris will be removed daily. We also leave wet “touch up” paint clearly marked as to where it was applied. 3-15 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charge. No service fee. No extra charge for after-hours service. Additional phone number - (908) 276-0244. Additional DBA - WFP Inc.

Premier Waterproofing LLC

Call us today; Same Day/Next Day appointments ARE available! Founded by owner Sam Shear in 1987, Premier Waterproofing, LLC has been committed to solving the waterproofing problems of residents and business owners in Bucks, Delaware and Mercer County with superior products and reliable workmanship. We offer a variety of different patented basement waterproofing systems as well as additional services including repairs, carpentry, and painting to help protect your home or business. Regardless of the age or construction of your basement, we can design and install an affordable waterproofing system to fit your budget and fix your problem. When you need professional and reliable waterproofing specialists, look no further than Premier Waterproofing, LLC.

Los Renovations LLC

* Call Today For A FREE Estimate* We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Spcializing in All things painting, and handyman, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/16/2015

Rochelle F.

12/10/2013

Josephine L.

He called me the day of and told me that he could not come that day and I have not heard from him.

Description of Work
I called for an appt for estimate for interior painting.

11/07/2013

Marge C.

Overall it went very well. The painter and his staff were very nice,puntual, and professional. They did a good job.

Description of Work
He and along with two people of his staff painted my living room, dining rooms, hallway, and my front door. They also painted the trim and prepped walls and my very high ceilings.

07/28/2013

Kenneth Z.

Did a poor job repairing the porch and refused to fix and walked off Job. Very Unprofessional Painting was not completely up to par either.

Description of Work
Repair porch and stucco and painting

Category decks,stucco,house painters

01/07/2013

Anthony T.

Joe was professional and very neat and has a great sense of what colors will work in a given space. He is also an artist who painted an amazing mural in our son's room. I must note that I am biased as Joe is my brother in law, but since I keep getting emails from Angie's list asking for an evaluation I thought that I should say what my experience with Joe was. I think that his great perspective on color is one thing that sets him apart because of his artistic background; he doesn't just paint the room or house, etc. If you show him a picture of something or someone he can duplicate it on paper or on another surface such as a wall. The mural he did for our son's room was truly special.

Description of Work
Joe and his associates painted some rooms in our home.

11/05/2012

Camille F.

When they came over to do the estimate they said we needed a masonry and not basement water proofing. They were very helpful. Very very professional. When we needed them they came out on time and were very good.

Description of Work
Basement leaking

Category basement waterproofing

12/28/2011

Marisa D.

It was a very good experience. They were very efficient, professional and knowledgeable. I had a good experience with them. I had my first meeting with the manager and he was very knowledgeable and helpful. He helped me pick good paint colors. I thought it was a good experience.

Description of Work
I used JR Painting & Contracting LLC in mid November for interior painting.

Category interior painters

Interior & exterior home renovations and remodeling, roofing, siding, carpentry, plumbing, tiling, kitchen & bathroom renovations, painting, power washing, crawl spaces & garbage removal.