CARTERS HEATING & COOLING

Founded 1970 • With Angi since June 2010

Family -Owned business since 1970. Licensed in the State of New Jersey - EPA Certified CFC Refrigerant Handling License -NATE Certification. Employees and Trucks approximatley 10-15. Carters Employees and crews of sub-contractors when needed....

Colossus HVAC

Standard Mechanical Services

Full service hvac company that offers 24 hour service. Accept credit cards. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Raynor Services- Electrical/HVAC/Generators/Solar

We are a local family owned and operated contractor who has been serving the South Jersey area for over 25 years in all their Electrical, Heating, Cooling, Solar and Generator needs. We perform both commercial and residential Electrical, Heating, Cooling, Solar and Generator installations, renovations and upgrades. Working hard everyday to make sure we are #1 by making you #1 you'll come to expect an amazing office staff to take your calls, address your needs and get the best technicians to complete the work you need done. Our technicians receive weekly training to stay on top of today's ever changing technology. They are all uniformed, background checked and drug tested and we will even send you an email confirmation before we come with pictures, information AND coupons. We want you to be confident about who you let into your home or business. We also always give you an upfront price and get your approval before we start any work. There are NO surprises! We cannot wait to provide you "Service The Way It Used To Be"! Give us a call today!! We proudly hold an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. Proudly offering American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning Products. We service all makes and models and Heating and Air Conditioning units and electrical equipment!

07/19/2017

Excellent Very Happy

Description of Work
Installed Honeywell electronic air filter

02/27/2017

They come out twice a year.

Description of Work
Couple of months ago they just checked and made sure the heating was okay.

06/29/2015

Very disheartened by this company.I have used them for almost a decade now. I have referred people to them including both of my parents. I have always found their technicians very good but the office staff difficult to deal with. I am constantly told "I am tough to get to (distance-wise)." Honestly I have always dealt with them because the technicians are always good and honest. By the way, the te...

Description of Work
Stood up on scheduled maintenance call. No show and no call. Then pushed back a month. Tried to contact owner to discuss and received no call back. Contacted BBB and they LIED on response. Poor customer service.

01/28/2015

Description of Work
we have 19 yrs. experience with Carter's Heating and Cooling. They are always on time and do thorough checking of our systems, summer and fall. In an emergency such as no heat they respond promptly. They are an excellent contractor. We have annual service and all parts are included in the contract.

10/27/2014

It was installed in about three and a half hours. Very efficiently but nicked a corner of my wall with the heavy equipment. They said they would fix the wall when they come to install my Honeywell full house humidifier in about two weeks and I trust they will fulfill their obligation.

Description of Work
He installed a Carrier 4 ton central air system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating and cooling contractor.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover