CARTERS HEATING & COOLING

Founded 1970 • With Angi since June 2010

Family -Owned business since 1970. Licensed in the State of New Jersey - EPA Certified CFC Refrigerant Handling License -NATE Certification. Employees and Trucks approximatley 10-15. Carters Employees and crews of sub-contractors when needed....

Gold Medal Service

Plumbing, HVAC, and electrical systems make your house livable. One minor issue with any of these systems can put your home at a standstill. In case you find yourself in this unfortunate situation, know that you can count on Gold Medal Service. For over 24 years, our company has been taking care of the homes of New Jersey residents through our top quality plumbing, HVAC, and electrical services. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to address even the most mind-boggling issues of your in-home equipment. From repairs, installations, and upgrades, our technicians are known for getting the job done right every time. We also provide upfront pricing with a full description of the service before commencing work to avoid any surprises down the line.

Offers by Gold Medal Service on Angi
Arctic Air Conditioning

Arctic Air Conditioning is a family run business that has served Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex, and Somerset counties since 1977. We specialize in residential and commercial Air Conditioning, Heating, Humidification and indoor air quality. Our philosophy is to provide top of the line equipment with the best installation and service available in the industry. We are an award winning Lennox Dealer.

Petro Home Services

With over 100 years experience, we know how to keep you comfortable, safe and help you save on energy costs. Our local 24/7 customer service and support means automatic heating oil deliveries and our service response is always fast. We never run out of heating oil plus our pricing and payment plans are designed to help you manage your costs all year round. Experience the Petro difference today!

07/19/2017

Excellent Very Happy

Description of Work
Installed Honeywell electronic air filter

02/27/2017

They come out twice a year.

Description of Work
Couple of months ago they just checked and made sure the heating was okay.

06/29/2015

Very disheartened by this company.I have used them for almost a decade now. I have referred people to them including both of my parents. I have always found their technicians very good but the office staff difficult to deal with. I am constantly told "I am tough to get to (distance-wise)." Honestly I have always dealt with them because the technicians are always good and honest. By the way, the te...

Description of Work
Stood up on scheduled maintenance call. No show and no call. Then pushed back a month. Tried to contact owner to discuss and received no call back. Contacted BBB and they LIED on response. Poor customer service.

01/28/2015

Description of Work
we have 19 yrs. experience with Carter's Heating and Cooling. They are always on time and do thorough checking of our systems, summer and fall. In an emergency such as no heat they respond promptly. They are an excellent contractor. We have annual service and all parts are included in the contract.

10/27/2014

It was installed in about three and a half hours. Very efficiently but nicked a corner of my wall with the heavy equipment. They said they would fix the wall when they come to install my Honeywell full house humidifier in about two weeks and I trust they will fulfill their obligation.

Description of Work
He installed a Carrier 4 ton central air system

06/06/2014

All went very well. Very very professional. Plus, Jason and Justin the installers were very friendly and professional. Andrew was very professional. Plus he, unlike most they were upfront about permits with the town. Most contractors don't want to deal with permits and be warned that can be trouble. Thank you guys.

Description of Work
replaced condenser and air handler including duct work .

05/09/2013

Carters had great prices, friendly reliable staff and installed my air conditioning unit with no problems or mess at all. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Carters installed a new furnace/air conditioning unit and all the updated pipes.

07/30/2012

They installed this system very promptly for us. All of my interactions with Carter's were extremely professional. I really enjoyed using them to install this new system for me.

Description of Work
Carter's installed a new heating & air conditioning system at our house.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating and cooling contractor.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover