Carl's Fencing Decking & Home Improvements

03/31/2022

8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

1579 Rte 9

Toms River, NJ 08755

If you’re seeking a local, reputable contractor who can provide top quality craftsmanship, accurate quotes, and perform on time and on budget, you’ve come to the right place. Carl’s Fencing, Decking, & Home Improvement is New Jersey’s premiere Fencing and Decking contractor, serving the entire state from our centrally located headquarters in Toms River, New Jersey. We have over 30 years experience beautifying and protecting homes throughout NJ and keeping them Completely Surrounded by the Best! At Carl’s, we operate with honesty and integrity and always seek to exceed our customers’ expectations. We take pride in our work, which allows us to be a leader in the community. Carl’s employs the most highly trained professionals in the industry, and we are always prepared to answer your questions and walk you through the process of your specific project. Our second-generation family owned and operated business is an expert in Fencing, Decking & Railing, The minute you walk into our showroom, the warm, family atmosphere is obvious, as many of our customers are repeat customers, for whom we’ve done several projects. We invite you to call 1-855-BY-CARL'S, or come on down and visit our showroom. We can’t wait to meet you and help you get started. Additional DBA - Carl’s Fencing, Decking & Home Improvements. Additional contact name - Carl DelPizzo. Additional email - info@carlsfencinganddecking.com. Also services Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Morris, Passaic, Salem, Somerset, Sussex, Union & Warren...

fence company (215)decks & porches (41)driveway gate installation (23)roofing (19)siding companies (16)woodworking (13)window replacement (8)gutter repair (8)deck cleaning (6)door installation (5)insulation (2)HVAC Companies (2)

07/30/2021

We had our roof replaced in June. Carl's did an excellent job and the roof looks great! The workers were all great and they cleaned up the job perfect. Eric, the overseeing person at the job daily, was so knowledgeable. It was comforting knowing someone like him was there for the two days to visually overlook the job and inform us of what was going on. Our sales person, Will, was great as well. Th...

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

03/30/2021

I received a quote from Carls and call to do some add on's and they NEVER called back . I called twice asking for help and I was told Ken will call you back and he never did. These people want you to give a 50% deposit and they don't return phone calls how are you supposed to trust them?

Description of Work
Fencing Installation

Category fencing

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

08/27/2020

carl’s did an excellent job and the guys they sent (John and then Levi) to do the work were wonderful! we are most happy with our gorgeous new fence!

Description of Work
installed new fence

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/26/2020

The contractor was very professional, courteous and did an excellent job . They were here for almost a day. Thank you. Mary Ann McKee

Description of Work
A new shower enclosure

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

07/17/2020

I was amazed how quick and efficient it came together.

Description of Work
Fencing around my patio.

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/16/2020

Carl’s was very professional from beginning to end.

Description of Work
Backyard vinyl fence

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

06/29/2020

It went perfectly. Ken (the salesman) was informative and gave excellent advice. Every deadline was met. Communication excellent. Workmen also excellent. When I was dissatisfied with a very small thing (a mistake I made) Ken made it right and I could not be happier with the company.

Description of Work
A small section of fence replaced

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

06/23/2020

All aspects of the work went very well, ordering, installation, and pricing. My wife & I are very happy with the finished products. I would not hesitate to call Carl's again for additional work if needed.

Description of Work
Carl's Fencing & Home Improvements installed fencing and two New England Regency 12'x12' pergolas

Category fencing,driveway gates

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

06/17/2020

The fence looks terrific. The job was done quickly and professionally, the crew was great. We are extremely satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
We had a new fence put in around our community garden.

Category woodworking,driveway gates

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

Review for Carl's Fencing Decking & Home Improvements - 1579 Rte 9, Toms River, NJ - 38649081

06/01/2020

fix a broken piece of fence and a solar light

Description of Work
When I called the woman told me that there would be a $99 charge to come look at it and tell me what’s wrong. I explained to her that we had purchased this fence from Carl’s fencing for $20,000 a little over 3yrs ago and she said that my warranty is only good for two years and you signed the contract. She also went as far as to insinuate that the fence just doesn’t break something had to have happened to it. I told her that it only comes off when it is very windy out. They state that they stand behind there products, and take pride in their customer service as well as being the leading fencing company. For a company that takes such pride in all pthis should not be treating a customer who chose your company and spent $20,000 of my hard earned money, all for it to come apart a few years later! Thank you Carl’s Fencing!!!!!!! UPDATE AS OF 06/05/2020: On 6/4/2020 a person from Carl’s fencing contacted me and he said his name was Bill. I thought he was calling about the appointment that was already set for the 17th of June. Wrong!!! This Bill character, what ever his position is in the company. Started telling me that he was calling about the review I left about the company and why did I leave that? So I tried to tell him but he kept talking over me Rude!! Then he is berating me over the cost of the fence that we only paid $13,000 not $20,000, what does that have to do with the repair of the fence? He said whether a customer spends $1,000 or $20,000 we treat everyone equally!! Really so then your rude, poor customer service, liars, and you Harass clients of Angie’s List that leave your company with less than a stellar review!!! So I informed Bill from Carl’s Fencing and Decking that we would no longer require there services, and take my business to another company that is customer oriented, Honest and cares!!! WARNING

Category fencing

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Residential & Commercial Fencing, Decking. Roofing. Pergolas. Outdoor Living.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available