Accurate Mechanical Heating & Cooling LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

3.7

Our certified technicians have been providing quality service & installations in Monmouth & Ocean Counties for over 30 years. Your home is probably the biggest investment you've made, with fuel and energy cost constantly on the rise, we want you to know that you can count on us, to provide you with the latest technology needed to help you save up to 50% on energy cost with our money saving products such as: Ultra High Efficient Equipment, Indoor Air Quality , Gas Conversions, Air Balancing , Duct Cleaning and Design, and Go Green Energy Audits are just a few of the services we provide, to allow you and your family a clean healthy environment so you can enjoy what you've worked so very hard for, your home. Accurate Mechanical Heating & Cooling, LLC. is a family owned providing a red carpet service 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. All of our technicians are EPA Certified with constant up-to-date training. We are fully insured, licensed to New Jersey's Division of Consumer Affairs and member of the Better Business Bureau maintaining ethical business practices. NJ Home Improvement License #13VH06589200...

Walsh Chimney is a full service chimney company that services all of New Jersey. We have Immediate Mobile Response Units standing by throughout New Jersey to serve you as quickly as possible. Our goal is to provide you the quality service and satisfaction you deserve by providing quality workmanship, honest and expert analysis on your chimney and most of all a fair and competitive price on any of your chimney needs including sweeping, cleaning, repair and more. At Walsh Chimney we believe it is important to educate our customers on our products and services during their decision making process and will help them every step of the way. That's why we've provided our customers with this website which has a wealth of information about us and the chimney services we proudly provide. We hope you find all the information you need and if you don't, please contact us and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We have the knowledge and experience to make sure your job is done right the first time by our qualified chimney personnel. We are Certified Environmental Cleaning Technicians, Members of the PWNA, Members of The National Chimney Sweep Guild, NCSG, Members Of New Jersey Chimney Sweep Guild, Fort Lee Chamber Of Commerce, Accredited A+ Members Of The Better Business Bureau, Members Of The National Fire Protection Association, NFPA, Angie's List & The HPBA Additional DBA Walsh Chimney. Additional contact:(C) 201-394-3400, toll free 1-800-944-6070 and Fax 201-592-7348

Advanced Aardvark is owned & operated by a volunteer Fire Chief, serving over 25 years he knows the importance and safety of clean air and vents, also knowing dryer vents is a leading cause of house fires. We have many years of experience in the industry, our job is to provide you with a healthier and safer environment within your home.

Mold Solutions by Cowleys is a full-service residential, commercial and industrial mold treatment and prevention company serving all of New Jersey. Local homeowners and businesses face severe water and moisture issues. With more than 45 inches of rain annually, over 70 percent average annual humidity, and flooding from intense storms; water intrusions and moisture conditions can trigger dangerous mold growth inside our homes. We are proud to offer New Jersey homeowners a more effective, more economical, and less intrusive way to solve their mold issues.

06/15/2017

Everything went fine, no complications. They had a large crew, and they finished up in one day.

Description of Work
Installed a central air system.

06/08/2017

It is so unfortunate that I need to write this review but I felt that I needed to make consumers out there aware of my experience. I booked an appointment with Accurate Mechanical Heating, Mike Garcia, twice and twice he stood us up. I took vacation days for both appointments and expressly told the office manager that my husband is handicap and we haven't moved in yet. I expressed that it is an ef...

Description of Work
No work was ever performed.

05/05/2015

Highly professional. Team showed up and in 2 days the job was done.. They left house and garage clean and were responsive to all questions and services needed.

Description of Work
Installed a high efficiency tankless water and heating system

12/29/2014

The first group that came out did not have good instructions and I wasn't happy with the results. I called and let them know I wasn't happy. Someone else came back and did the work right. I was happy with the results, however, I do not plan on using them again because I found another provider I like better, even if they are more expensive.

Description of Work
They redesigned my the attic duct work the way I wanted it done. They checked out other parts of the duct work and redid the return ducts.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

05/08/2013

I would recommend them for local things. Their service was average to good. Their prices were very fair and reasonable.

Description of Work
They installed a 3 furnaces and 2 air conditioners.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

HVAC. Gas Fireplaces. Duct Cleaning & Balancing. Generators. Garage Heaters.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa