A Fresh Look Home Improvement Repairs & Painting & Power washing

Founded 1992 • With Angi since February 2010

IN BUSINESS SINCE 1992 OWNER OPERATED...

KingsPenn Service LLC.

Clean Clutter Junk Removal & Demolition

At Clean Clutter we offer full service junk removal and light demolition for your Home, Office, Business, and more. We take away the headache and labor of clearing out and removing your unwanted junk. From Attics to Basements, our expert crews will provide the labor to carry out your junk leaving you with a clutter free living space. We strive to keep our company as Eco-Friendly as possible by recycling or donating more than 60% of the items we remove from cleanouts. Our quality service is guaranteed and our prices are affordable. Call Today for a Free Estimate!

Offers by Clean Clutter Junk Removal & Demolition on Angi
Junk Removal ~ NJ. Cleanouts Junk Be Gone Bretts

You get me on every job....Brett Ashley Sr. ~ ~ ~ Always... Free Price or Advice ~ The best and fastest way for service is to call 973-600-9999 Today :)

03/21/2019

He was on time, clean and very professional. A pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Painting 4 Rooms

Thank you !

03/19/2019

These guys were amazing, they came and finished the job. Everything was left clean and the house had an entirely new energy in it. Carlos, the owner is super professional and really cares about the product/service he delivers. They start my sisters house next week.

Description of Work
I needed my entire second floor painted and my showers re-grouted.

06/18/2011

Carlos was very prompt and professional and arrived quickly to give me an estimate. He and his team were fast and courteous and neat and did a great job. They were finished faster than anticipated and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They primed and painted 2 rooms, patched a damaged ceiling and repainted it, and changed a chandelier for us.

Thank you !

Any Home Improvement need you may have such as -PAINTING (int-ext,),WALL PAPER REMOVAL ,POWER WASHING,DECK SEALING,LIGHT CARPENTRY,LIGHT PLUMBING,CLEAN OUT,DEMOLITION,RUBBISH REMOVAL ,And Real Estate prep work ( moving in or out we can help )

Visa, Check