Skyline Flooring LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2013

🌟Super Service Award Winner-6 Years in a Row!🌟 Family owned business specializing in Hardwood floor installations, repairs, sanding & refinishing. Also, we focus on fine re-coating of new & existing floors, and carpet installation. We are dedicated to high quality labor and craftsmanship ensuring 100% satisfaction with our customers. We achieve high quality results on every job....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+26 more images

hardwood floors (112)flooring (56)woodworking (6)carpet installation (5)house cleaning (3)marble & granite (1)

04/04/2022

william W.

They supposed to come out 3 o'clock today didn't show up and didn't call.

Description of Work
estimate for basement floor

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

10/22/2021

GINNY P.

I would highly recommend Vinnie and his crew. I could not be more pleased with finished product. The entire experience was highly professional. i had carpeting removed and laminate floors put in throughout a large area of my first floor living space. The job was performed in a timley manner. Very Punctual. Ongoing clean up was done constantly . If you want a professional job done reulting in satisfaction you need to use Vinnie.

Description of Work
Laminate Floors Installed

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

Review for Skyline Flooring LLC - 12 CALDWELL AVE, Summit, NJ - 39517424

06/12/2021

Stewart H.

I would hire Skyline again in a second to do more work for us. They installed hardwood floors into our living room and bedroom. They installed carpet into another bedroom. Their professionalism and quality of service were awesome. We already had hardwood floor in other parts of our house and they matched them perfectly - spending additional time to make sure the colors matched, even taking into account where parts of the original floor looked more aged. I would recommend Skyline over and over again - they were that good. The entire team was professional, cleaning up every day and leaving our house in better condition than it was in before. Hire them.

Description of Work
Installed hardwood floors in 2 rooms and carpet in 1 room.

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

05/01/2021

David G.

Vinnie and his team did an excellent job in sanding and refinishing my 68 year old floors. He pays attention to detail including repairing rotten wood or staple damage from carpeting. You can live in your house while he performs the job. He can move the furniture if needed. My floors came out like new. I would highly recommend him to any customer who needs sanding and refinishing of wood floors.

Description of Work
Refinishing of wood floors including living room, dining room, hall, steps and three bedrooms

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

Review for Skyline Flooring LLC - 12 CALDWELL AVE, Summit, NJ - 39315675

thank you for you review it was a pleasure to serve you

07/05/2020

steven S.

Vinny and his crew are amazing. We refinished some really beaten up hardwood floors and they made them look like new. They were always on time, worked all day, and got the job done on time and left the house clean. This is my second time using Skyline and I really can’t say enough about them. I wish all contractors were like Vinny.

Description of Work
Refinished floors

Category hardwood floor, woodworking

Work Completed On 06/28/2020

Review for Skyline Flooring LLC - 12 CALDWELL AVE, Summit, NJ - 38694863

10/08/2019

Eptihag M.

Vinnie and his team did an amazing job and with minimal time. They are clean, professional and quick. Would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Refinished wood floors

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

06/15/2019

Steven S.

Went very well. Vinicio gave me a good price, performed the work with professionalism, a level of decency I have rarely seen when dealing with contractors. The floors were restored and the end product was beautiful. The floors were in poor condition to begin with.

Description of Work
Wooden floor restoration. Sand, repair, stain and poly.

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

Review for Skyline Flooring LLC - 12 CALDWELL AVE, Summit, NJ - 37931590

thank very much it was a pleasure to work for you

05/15/2019

Philip D.

They did an excellent job, were very neat and even moved the furniture for me perfectly. Their prices were very reasonable and they were very professional. I would highly recommend them as well.

Description of Work
They sanded all my hardwood floors and stained them as well.

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

05/02/2019

Nelson S.

Amazing !!!! Better than i even expected highly recommend them !

Description of Work
They did the floor and my steps

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

02/28/2019

Sally A M.

They sanded the floors, painted and installed quarter round, and applied 4 coats of polyurithane. The floors look beautiful. He came when he said he would and completed the job professionally. Vinnie and his assistant worked very hard and efficiently the whole time they were here and the job was completed in 2 days. We have always heard how dusty it can be. However there was no dust due the vacuum equipment that they used. Overall, they were very neat and clean. We highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Hardwood Floor Refinishing - Living Room Dining Room and Hall

Work Completed On 02/18/2019

02/28/2019

Sally A M.

He came to give us an estimate very quickly and started the job soon after. The work was very well done and virtually dust free. They also moved the furniture .

Description of Work
He refifnshed the hardwood floors in our living room, dining room and hall

Work Completed On 02/19/2019

09/30/2018

Kostas S.

I used the 100 sqft deal they had running last year. They finished the space for $500 as agreed upon and did good work. Plan to hire again.

Description of Work
1 Room finishing

Work Completed On 07/15/2017

09/11/2018

Ann M G.

Vinnie and his crew did a wonderful job. We were concerned about pet stain damage to the floors once the carpeting was removed. They did a great job sanding and eliminating the stained area. They were also very accomodating to make sure that we were able to stay in the house during the entire refinishing process. Several other contractors told us that we would have to move out of the house for a period of 24 hours. Vinnie also replaced the spindles on our indoor railing. This was a tricky process because the replacement spindles were much skinnier than the original spindles. The finished product looks great. Vinnie was extremely accommodating with any requests that we made. He really worked hard to please us. We recommend him highly!

Description of Work
Floor refinishing of living room, dining room, stairs, and hallway. Replacement of railing spindles.

Category hardwood floor, woodworking

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

07/31/2018

Edward S.

Vinizio was terrific. He gave us a competitve price, took time to explain the job and choose stain color. We chose Skyline over 4 other firms with good reviews and recommendations. Vinizio was very responsive and did a fantastic job matching transition areas between rooms (kitchen and bathroom tile/livingroom flooring, riser heights etc) and addressing all concerns during the sanding, staining and poly process. His workers were very good and listened to and attended to any isues as did Vinizio. The entire job took a week. The results were beautiful! Vinizio also came back to address a few areas that need to be repaired (scratches) due to a careless moving firm for no charge. Vinizio was very personable, professional, responsive and easy to work with. I highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Refnished and stained about 600sf of flooring to match about 850sf of newly installed red oak flooring in 4 rooms plus staircases.

Work Completed On 04/16/2018

07/21/2018

Cathy R.

From the estimate to the completion of the project everything went perfectly. The evening I met with Vinnie for the estimate he was on time and friendly but professional. He gave a reasonable price and offered to replace the floor level quarter round molding all around the two rooms which had been removed for carpeting. A job he predicted would take two days only took one, including replacing the moldings and he and his crew did a really fine job, we are very pleased especially as time was of the essence. He gave sensible recommendations on stain color and applied 3 coats of polyurethane to finish up. The floors look great! They were a mess having not been done for probably over 20 years. You would never know wall to wall had been in there previously . I would never hesitate to recommend Vinnie. He returned calls and kept appointments and kept to the estimate which was $1200 to refinish the dining room and living room and $275 to replace all molding including labor and materials which was a tremendous help to us. You could feel good about hiring Skyline!

Description of Work
Floors in two rooms needed to be stripped and refinished

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

04/15/2018

Vikas T.

Vinnie was very professional and overall a good person. He did a good job, and I would highly recommend him to others! I would definitely hire Vinnie again.

Description of Work
Finishing of hardwood floors and installing vinyl kitchen flooring.

Work Completed On 04/13/2018

03/27/2018

Philip G.

Vinnie did an amazing job for a very reasonable price, and on time. He refinished and fixed the floors on all three stories of the house, the staircases, and also refinished the pillars of the staircase bannister. For a floor that turned out to be junk after the carpet was removed, he put in new laminate.

Description of Work
Redoing floors in 1923 house

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 03/09/2018

Review for Skyline Flooring LLC - 12 CALDWELL AVE, Summit, NJ - 36939450

03/05/2018

Roy Z.

Amazing! I could not imagine a more perfect end result. Vinicio and his team refinished the 1st and 2nd floor hardwood floors and stained them with a dark walnut. They repaired some areas where the demo work took place and matched the wood seamlessly (like it never happened). Vinicio was extremely great to work with. His professionalism and expertise is a testament to his character. I would definitely hire him in a second! I'm so glad I found Skyline here. Thanks Vinicio! You guys did an AMAZING job!!!

Description of Work
Refinish/Re-stain existing hardwood floors

Work Completed On 03/03/2018

Review for Skyline Flooring LLC - 12 CALDWELL AVE, Summit, NJ - 36876626

02/16/2018

Sandra C.

Skyline was great! My husband and I put off doing our floors for years, thinking it would be too much work, but Vinny and Skyline made it easy! Vinny came to give an estimate promptly. I scheduled with him and they arrived on time. We had cleared some of the things from our house to make the job easier but the crew moved the furniture for us in order to do all the floors. Vinny was so helpful, assisting me to pick a stain, and the floors are perfect! The furniture was put back in place and there was almost no dust at all! The crew was nice and friendly. We love our floors again. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone thinking of having their floors refinished!

Description of Work
Stripped, sanded, stained and polyurethaned floors in entire house.

Work Completed On 02/16/2018

thank very much for review it was a pleasure to work for you enjoy the floors!

01/24/2018

Syed A.

Vinny was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is always on time, from when he came for the estimate to when he finished the job. He was very responsive the whole time, extremely professional, and very personable. They moved my furniture, removed the carpet, sanded the floors, and stained and polished the hardwood floors. He has the best equipment. There was no dust in our house, he was very very careful with the work, and he finished on time. It’s very hard to find reliable guys that you can trust and finish on time. I definitely did not have that problem with Vinny. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Refinishing hardwood floors

Work Completed On 01/24/2018

Review for Skyline Flooring LLC - 12 CALDWELL AVE, Summit, NJ - 36781049

thank you very much. it was a pleasure to do work for you

11/13/2017

Frank D.

Vinnie exceeded our expectations the floors are beautiful. I would not hesitate to recommend Skyline to anyone needing their floors refinished. The work was done with attention to detail , the crew was on time and wasted no time getting right to work . The job was completed with zero problems and excellent results

Description of Work
We needed to have our pine floors refinished with a few repairs

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

thank you very much for you review i am glad you like how the floor came out and it was a pleasure to serve you thank you very much and enjoy you new floors

10/27/2017

Rick R.

Vinnie was extremely professional, service minded and a pleasant person to work with. His crew was equally great. The floors came out looking brand new and changed the feel of the rooms. The work was done in "dustless" manner so that there really was virtually no dust afterwards. They did a great job at what I thought was a reasonable price. I will definitely use Vinnie again when we do any other rooms.

Description of Work
We had hardwood floors refinished in two rooms, the kitchen and master bedroom for a total of just over 600 square feet. The kitchen had wear and tear from four children and a family dog over the years. The MBR always had carpeting for 20 years since we've been in the house and maybe hadn't been done for another 20 years before that.

Work Completed On 09/13/2017

thank you very much for the review i was a pleasure. to serve you

09/22/2017

Dmitri Z.

Got my estimate, however it took 2 days, instead of same evening (as it was promised).

Description of Work
Refinishing floors