A Grade Property Restoration LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2013

A GRADE Property Restoration is proud to offer Fire & Water Restoration services to homeowners across NJ, CT, NY and PA. From large insurance losses to small ice damming claims, we're ready to help. In addition to insurance related work, we also offer kitchen and bath remodeling, painting, roofing and more. With a design team and professional support staff, we're here to guide you through your next project.....

Aikido Environment Corp's mission is to help all those in need in the best way possible by offering them the highest quality of work at the most accessible prices with financing. Being lead a potential threat for families, we acknowledge the importance of our hard work and why it must be performed with excel and perfection. Aikido Environment Corp was founded in response to the impact that lead has occasioned on many people’s health and safety around the United States. We want to strive for the whole; giving back to families their health and comfort. 15 years experience.

Enviro-Tec has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We're locally owned and operated and I am on site to make sure all jobs are handled properly. Call or click to schedule a estimate today!

When water or fire damage occurs in your Essex County (or surrounding areas) home or business, call PuroClean Property Paramedics to start your journey to full recovery. Local resident and owner Adam Forster and the team know how challenging water damage, mold damage or fire damage can be to you and your family. It’s not the time to choose the wrong provider. PuroClean has a proven combination of experienced, certified technicians, training, state of the art equipment and efficient relationships with insurance and other partners in your area. Our recovery systems have been successfully used thousands of times across the nation, as well as in New Jersey.

11/15/2017

Jonathan was a trustworthy professional, who helped manage the restoration of my 2 story home. He even negotiated more insurance coverage when it was discovered that we didn't get enough money to cover some of the cost. He always answered messages promptly and his employees did a great job with the finish work. I am very pleased and would hire Beacon Home Pros again.

Description of Work
Water damage in basement, lower level guest room, and stairway leading upstairs.

Category contractors,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,water damage restoration,woodworking,interior painters

09/16/2015

Description of Work

Category water damage restoration,interior painters

08/18/2015

On time, thorough and completely knowledgeable. Walked through every system and every detail.

Description of Work
Complete home inspection in connection with sale of property

Category interior painters

01/22/2015

I?ll start the review with some background about my situation. On February 2nd, 2014, my family and I suffered through a severe house fire caused by a plumber, who was sweating pipe in our shower at the time. The top two floors of the house and most of our personal belongings were completely destroyed. Because we live in a townhouse, the rebuild was a little more complicated than it would be for a...

Description of Work
Reconstruction of home after a house fire.

Category remodeling,water damage restoration

09/24/2014

Description of Work
They refinished and painted our screened porch, inside and out. They also repaired several rotted boards and replaced some screens and molding. | |Jonathan was very professional to work with, and his two workers were polite and accommodating to our concerns. All in all, a very good job. I didn't give it the highest rating just because there were several paint blobs and minor rough spots left, and the price was a little high. But I guess I'm very picky - I'd still definitely recommend them.

Category house painters,interior painters

We are a full service construction company. We complete small projects such as the painting of a few interior rooms, all the way to additions, deck building and fire and water damage restoration. Call us today for a free estimate. No Hard Closes! Just information to help you make the best decision.

Window cleaning, landscaping, masonry and excavating.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal