A Grade Property Restoration LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2013

276 RT-10 W

Succasunna, NJ 07876

A GRADE Property Restoration is proud to offer Fire & Water Restoration services to homeowners across NJ, CT, NY and PA. From large insurance losses to small ice damming claims, we're ready to help. In addition to insurance related work, we also offer kitchen and bath remodeling, painting, roofing and more. With a design team and professional support staff, we're here to guide you through your next project.....

11/15/2017

Jeanne R.

Jonathan was a trustworthy professional, who helped manage the restoration of my 2 story home. He even negotiated more insurance coverage when it was discovered that we didn't get enough money to cover some of the cost. He always answered messages promptly and his employees did a great job with the finish work. I am very pleased and would hire Beacon Home Pros again.

Description of Work
Water damage in basement, lower level guest room, and stairway leading upstairs.

Category contractors, drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, water damage restoration, woodworking, interior painters

09/16/2015

Jacob S.

Category water damage restoration, interior painters

08/18/2015

David S.

On time, thorough and completely knowledgeable. Walked through every system and every detail.

Description of Work
Complete home inspection in connection with sale of property

Category interior painters

01/22/2015

Steven N.

I?ll start the review with some background about my situation. On February 2nd, 2014, my family and I suffered through a severe house fire caused by a plumber, who was sweating pipe in our shower at the time. The top two floors of the house and most of our personal belongings were completely destroyed. Because we live in a townhouse, the rebuild was a little more complicated than it would be for a single family home. My homeowner?s association has insurance that covered the structure, but only as it was built in 1986, and my personal homeowner?s insurance covered any upgrades made to the original blueprints. There were several upgrades made to the home when I purchased it, including a finished basement, hardwood floors, granite countertops and ceramic tile in the bathrooms. In addition to the two insurance companies, there was also the plumber?s insurance company, my property management Company and HOA board involved in the process. The extensive number of people involved in the reconstruction further complicated the situation. I was fortunate to work with Beacon Home Pro because a situation as complicated as mine is exactly Jon Liccardi?s area of expertise. He has a background in dealing with not only fire rebuilds, but rebuilds in townhomes where multiple insurance companies, management companies, and HOA boards are involved. This expertise proved to be extremely helpful during the entire process. He has some great subcontractors that he works with, and I was very happy with choices of electrician and plumber. Jon was always accessible via e-mail, text or phone call, regardless of day or time. I was paid up front by my insurance company, so I had a strict budget to work with, which he kept in mind the entire way. We were able to customize our home exactly the way we wanted, and it is now even better than before and up to 2014 building codes. We were delayed 4 months by my HOA?s insurance company and, sensitive to our frustration, Jon finished the project in 5 months, 4 weeks earlier than his estimated date. Jon has since been back to the home to tie up little odds and ends, even though he has already been paid in full and has to drive over an hour to get to us. He?s a great guy to work with and he ensures that his customers are 100% happy with their home. I would definitely recommend Beacon Home Pro for any project, large or small.

Description of Work
Reconstruction of home after a house fire.

Category remodeling, water damage restoration

09/24/2014

Tom S.

Description of Work
They refinished and painted our screened porch, inside and out. They also repaired several rotted boards and replaced some screens and molding. | |Jonathan was very professional to work with, and his two workers were polite and accommodating to our concerns. All in all, a very good job. I didn't give it the highest rating just because there were several paint blobs and minor rough spots left, and the price was a little high. But I guess I'm very picky - I'd still definitely recommend them.

Category house painters, interior painters

10/23/2013

Larry B.

Could have been more helpful in color selection. Cleanup a bit slow. Lead painter, Adam, very responsive and professional. Completed work looks exceptionally good.

Description of Work
Carpentry, replace drain spouts, house painting (2 coats), 2 inside rooms, outdoor deck and stairs, indoor railing and stairs.

Category house painters, interior painters

Big Apple Mold Removal

Water Damage and Mold infestation are very serious issues. Big Apple Mold Removal, Inc. has developed a meticulous, professional, and reliable approach to restoring the indoor air quality of your home or business. Quite simply, we are confident in our services and you will be too. You will experience this feeling of being in "safe hands" for yourself, as you see us efficiently handle the worst of interior Mold and Water Damage. Big Apple Mold Removal, Inc. fully guarantees the elimination of all mold, mildew, moisture and odor from your Home or place of Business. Big Apple Mold Removal, Inc. uses only state of the art equipment and EPA approved disinfectants to rid your property of mold, mildew, moisture and odor.. Our highly experienced staff is dedicated to providing premium service. We work closely with our clients to understand their needs and concerns both during and after the mold inspection and/or mold remediation processes. Experience relief working with Big Apple Mold Removal. Alternate Phone Number: (347)768-1807

LVPainting llc

LVPAINTING is a owner operated painting company specializing in interior/exterior painting, deck restoration and pressure cleaning. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service and no job is complete unless you are completely satisfied.

Dorhos Paints

Family owned Interior/Exterior painting business. In business for 20 years. We treat your home as if it was our own. We pay attention to detail and will work around your schedule. Owner-Operated and will supervise all work to your full satisfaction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

We are a full service construction company. We complete small projects such as the painting of a few interior rooms, all the way to additions, deck building and fire and water damage restoration. Call us today for a free estimate. No Hard Closes! Just information to help you make the best decision.

Window cleaning, landscaping, masonry and excavating.