Humphrey's Insect & Rodent Control, Inc

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

267 Main Ave

Stirling, NJ 07980

Humphreys Insect & Rodent Control Inc. in Stirling, New Jersey, has been providing quality and professional, residential and commercial pest management services to central and northern New Jersey for more than 50 years. Discipline, Determination and Dedication are part of Humphreys' mission statement. The Humphreys team is a group of men and women dedicated to excellence in servicing your home or business. Humphreys Insect & Rodent Control takes pride in dealing with every home or business individually by devising a customized plan to control any insect or rodent problem that develops. This plan includes utilizing the Integrated Pest Management System to eliminate any pest problem by physical exclusion, placing glue boards and pheromone traps while using the least amount of pesticides possible. Humphreys Insect & Rodent Control will customize your program with AIB guidelines and good manufacturing practices. Humphreys is a green company and follows all guidelines to protect our environment. Additional DBA - Humphrey's Environmental Services, A Humphrey's Insect & Rodent Control Inc....

4.2

pest control (96)animal removal (8)air duct cleaning (3)

12/17/2019

I think that Humphrey's is great. The sales person came to my home quickly. He explained everything that they would do to rid my house of mice. I hired them to come out every three months to check the baits. The bait checker is friendly and professional.

Description of Work
I had to get rid of mouse infestation.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

10/17/2018

Technician sprayed pet safe compound in all first floor rooms & then sprayed outside foundation plus distributed granular material in soil around foundation.

Description of Work
Eradication of indoor flying ants

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

10/01/2018

Brian from Humphrey's was excellent. He arrived promptly in the AM, identified the problem and location of the entry point (Hornets entering through chimney), treated the area and eliminated the infestation.

Description of Work
Treatment for hornets

Work Completed On 09/19/2018

06/16/2018

We requested a copy of our long-standing contract but we were denied it. We need them to honor the terms now that Insect damage is evident, but they are blocking our efforts. We have no confidence in the company.

Description of Work
Perform contracted Pest control services

Work Completed On 04/09/2018

10/29/2017

Superb. George is the best! He is always on time. If he is stuck in traffic he communicates directly to us. The customer service has been great as well. George goes above and beyond. He is thorough, and very professional. Have used them for about 5 years and because of the outstanding service George and Humphreys have provided, will continue to use their services. If you're looking for great servi...

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control service.

Cost $107.94

Work Completed On 10/29/2017

07/27/2017

We've been using them because we had mice in the house. The mice are pretty much gone but they still come. I think I am going to stop them because it is $75 every time they come and it's getting expensive. They seem to know what they're doing. They're pretty good. This is the first time I've had experience with this type of company. They seem to have identified the problem and rectified it for the...

Description of Work
They come periodically to check on the little food things to trap the mice. They are exterminators.

Work Completed On 07/20/2017

07/20/2017

Great! They addressed my issues and I have seen a big improvement in the past year that I had the service.

Description of Work
Annual Pest contract

Work Completed On 07/20/2017

05/05/2017

He was very kind, trustworthy and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
He surveyed my home due to us having an infestation of mice. He set 12 traps and we contracted for someone to come back and check those periodically in the future.

Work Completed On 05/03/2017

02/09/2017

They did a great job. They've been good. They've been very efficient and cost effective, and they're able to come in anytime in between if there is a problem. I think the price was very good. I think their quality was very good as well. They also provide a lot of information about, rodents and pest control. I haven't had any issues with them getting in touch, and they give me notice when they're s...

Description of Work
They come quarterly.

Work Completed On 11/12/2016

01/26/2017

Horribly this company clogged my sinks with there blue gel and they backed up then they put fly paper on windows which didnt do diddly I called twice and no one ever returns your phone calls

Description of Work
This business is plain awful not even worth 1 star but had to put 1 star to leave a review My problem is I had these small flying nats or fruit flys and I hired this company to come out and fix the problem they still can't tell me what kind of bug I have or know how to treat them they came out and put blue gel down my sinks which ended up clogging my whole plumbing system it backed up With brown gunk and the fly paper for the windows did diddly. I called this company not once but twice each time the person answering the phone gives me the run around for example I'm so sorry to hear that I'll get someone to call you back and no one does like they don't care almost like they are laughing haha we got your $400.00 and now we could care less about you this business needs to be shut down and the better business brough needs to be notified about how this company runs it's business

Work Completed On 01/09/2017

We offer Commercial, Residential and Seasonal Services. We focus on termites, carpenter ants, bedbugs, roaches, bees, spiders, stink bugs, yellow jackets, hornets, wasps, ants, bats, rodents such as mice and rats, raccoons, squirrels and groundhogs. We also do air duct cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing