D & V Landscaping

With Angi since August 2013

Call us today!!...

Milestone Restoration & Roofing Inc

A BBB ACCREDITED COMPANY Milestone Restoration Inc specializes in Masonry Restoration, Brick Pointing, Brick Restoration, Cement stucco ,Flat Roofing Installations & Repair, Slate Roofing Repairs, and work related to Hanging Scaffolding and Pipe Scaffolding Services. With good reputation and over 30 years combined experience, we know how to give homes and businesses that "like-new" appearance while ensuring your Safety. Our basic categories include: brick tuck pointing, brick siding, scaffolding work , natural slate roofs,and flat roofs (our specialty). We don't use sub contractors because we like to monitor and complete all projects ourselves. DCA License #1405707 Exp. 02/28/2023 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 2018 and 2019

Vega Hardscape

Hydro-Might Power Washing and Coating LLC

At Hydro-Might Power Washing & Coating, LLC, we specialize in residential pressure-washing services for all your wood and exterior cleaning needs. Our professionals can clean, stain, and fully restore most wooden structures such as decks, siding, logs homes, and fences. We have many years of experience, and we are a certified Wolman® Contractor and a Wolman Specialist Contractor. We also have additional certifications in many areas for Flood Vinyl Restoration Applications. We are fully insured, and all work is guaranteed, so contact us today for a free estimate. Power washing is what we do.

Offers by Hydro-Might Power Washing and Coating LLC on Angi

01/24/2017

Trudi M.

It's so hard to find someone in NJ to come out and shovel. They came right out and shoveled the driveway and plowed the front. They even went as far as to clean off my car for me! The are very responsive, reliable, and they come out as soon as possible. They also take care of my yard work and several other things. I have recommended them to several of my friends. I have had them for 3 years now and I plan on keeping them.

Description of Work
Snow shoveling

Category snow removal

03/11/2016

Kim D.

Description of Work
We have used D&V for the past 2 years for our weekly lawn maintenance in the summer, our Fall/Spring Clean Up and snow removal in the winter. They are always friendly, responsive and very reliable. I highly recommend them.

Category lawn service