JMK BMW

With Angi since May 2007

391 RTE 22 E

Springfield, NJ 07081

ADDITIONAL PHONE#: (973)671-9330. SALES SHOWROOM: MON-THU 8:30 AM-8:00 PM; FRI 8:30 AM-7:00 PM; SAT 9:00 AM-5:00 PM. PARTS DEPT: MON-FRI 7:45 AM-6:00 PM; SAT 9:00 AM-1:00 PM. BODY SHOP DEPT: MON-FRI 7:30 AM-5:30 PM....

01/26/2017

alberto B.

Category auction services

01/23/2017

Som-Ming L.

07/09/2016

Max M.

They were very good.

Description of Work
They did warranty service.

07/09/2016

Max M.

They were very good.

Description of Work
They did basic auto service.

06/01/2016

Patricia M J.

03/10/2016

DAVID G.

Description of Work
Great work and can use coupons to bring prices down.

02/03/2015

Alexander B.

It's all been good. They were convenient and I like that I was shopping around a number of BMW dealers and I selected to go with them. They are very professional.

Description of Work
I've used my automobile dealer, JMK BMW. He basically just swapping off the summer performance tires for the winter tires on my vehicle.

12/03/2013

Ann Marie M.

They simply could not figure out why the car kept dying. They replaced the battery a few times, but the car would die after a month or so. The navigation system blinked weirdly from the time the car was bought in 2004, leading me to think that this was where the and quot;drawand quot; from the battery was coming from. They disagreed saying they and quot;checked it outand quot; and that continuously said that the car was a and quot;high performance vehicleand quot; that needed to be driven long and hard so that the system could reboot. This is just nonsense, as 1) my friends and family have the same car and drive them less with no issues and 2) I drove the car down to the shore - one hour away at highway speed and it was still dead the next day. Finally, they installed a new battery free and the manager basically told me to beat it and never come back - seriously. So, I beat it to Green Village Garage and they figured it out. It was the navigation system after all! They removed it in August 2012 along with the radio. I do not want to spend the money to replace the system, as it would cost thousands and that's just unfair. The car has had ZERO issues since! So much for the high performance vehicle!! Just feel people should know that if they buy a lemon at JMK, buyer beware!

Description of Work
Attempted to fix battery issues on 2001 certified pre-owned 740iL bought there

11/25/2013

Ralph L.

They are great. The guy who usually takes me on my service is outstanding. I bought my car from them last month. They do email coupons here and there and they also give some kind of discounts for certain things for a certain time period. After every service they wash my car. My car is under warranty.

Description of Work
I take my car JMK BMW for services.

09/02/2013

Alexander B.

My wife and I have leased six (6) BMW’s from JMK BMW since 2001, with our two most recent vehicles in the summer of 2013. Overall, our experience in the lease cost negotiations and subsequent regular servicing and occasional necessary body work, has been a good and fair experience, conducted with excellent customer service and top notch quality mechanical and body/cosmetic work. The Service Advisors are all excellent and have always assisted me with any issues, from regular servicing to tire replacement under the Dealer Warranty or unexpected mechanical or electrical issues. We have also used JMK BMW’s authorized BMW Body Shop on several occasions and their work is excellent. Specifically, we want to highlight the experience we have had with one of JMK BMW’s most seasoned and knowledgeable Customer Sales Associates, Mr. Lucas Sienkiewicz. Over the years, Lucas has provided me with the level of customer service that anyone would be most pleased to receive. His attitude and personality is even tempered, fair, honest and respectful of what the customer tells him they want. My wife and I have certainly appreciated all of his time and assistance provided to us over the past many years as we would go through the process of deciding which vehicle each of us wanted to lease next, with the various assorted options. Also, he has assisted and facilitated the usual hassle of dealing with BMW Financial Services in assessing the “ordinary wear and tear” on the vehicles at the end of the lease period. Mr. Sienkiewicz’s extensive experience, wealth of knowledge and contagious enthusiasm of BMW and their extensive vehicle lineup is part of the reason why we want to continue to give him and JMK BMW our business. Our shared empathy of a safe yet spirited and quot;driving experienceand quot; in vehicles like these BMW's does make a difference to us. Also, we truly appreciative his low key and rational approach to automotive sales. Specifically, his understanding that while the customer is always right...., many times they are not.... It is how he diplomatically conveys to them the correct information and offering his advice and recommendations, all while exhibiting great tolerance and patience with his customers, especially detailed obsessive compulsive automobile enthusiasts like me. Ultimately, all of these combined traits are why my wife and I choose to give Lucas and JMK BMW our business.

Description of Work
1. Purchased / leased six (6) new BMW's from JMK BMW since 2001 2. Had all of these vehicles serviced by JMK BMW's Service Department and Body Shop

08/12/2013

Robert K.

They are absolutely fabulous. I have never had a company as good as them. The service department is spectacular. The service manager is very good. He is accommodating and knowledgeable. In our particular case, we live in Staten Island and they are in Jersey. It is about half-hour drive. They drop a loaner off for us. They change the oil and bring it on back the next day. I have never seen service like that.

Description of Work
We take our car to JMK BMW for auto services.

01/01/2013

Phillip C.

1. Drove my car to new JMK BMW facility in Springfield NJ at 7:30 AM. Main issue: 4 wheel drive not working. 2. Spoke to service consultant at approximately 7:45 AM and checked in my car for evaluation. 3. By 8:15 AM I was waiting for free BMW loaner car - driving out of facility by 8:30 AM. 4. Approximately 1 PM, I am told that transfer case needs to be replaced. Unfortunately, it is a large job but facility is capable of performing repair. Estimate: $4.5K. I authorize repair. 5. One and half days later, repairs complete. Total evaluation and repair time: 2 days. Cost: $3,933.11 6. I return loaner car, review repairs with service executive, and complete transaction. Repairs are satisfactory - car performs well.

Description of Work
1. Replace defective 4 wheel drive transfer case (complex repair). 2. Check Front brakes. 3. Multi-point inspection - reset inspection light

04/12/2012

Benjamin W.

It didn't cost me anything. They do have an auto body shop which is separate, but I have not used it. I have been using them for several years. For maintenance I haven't purchased any vehicles from them. They have also been easy to deal with. They seem to be attentive.

Description of Work
I used JMK BMW for car repair.

09/06/2007

jim N.

We drove farther to get to this dealer, but it was so worth it. They were accommodating, polite, cordial, and knowledgeable. They treated us like valued customers. We were really impressed with them at this BMW location.

Description of Work
We got my husband's new 2007 BMW from this dealership.

Category car sales

08/06/2007

MICHELE L.

Some people buy BMW's and have no business driving them. They are high priced cars, but fun to drive. You pay a lot but you are getting great service and a good car too. I like JMK BMW. They always give me nice loaners. They have changed the service location of where they do the auto service though and that does not please me to be honest. Some people like it, but not me. It is now inconvenient for me and I find that to be somewhat of a negative.

Description of Work
I purchased a 2007 BMW from them.

Category car sales

05/02/2007

ROBERT K.

I highly recommend this company. The work quality is exceptional. They are always prompt and I never have to wait long to get my car back. The auto service is courteous and very responsive. They always call me to keep me informed as to the status of my car's work that is being done.

Description of Work
I had new front brake pads and an oil change on my 2003 BMW. JMK BMW comes clear out here to get my car, leaves me a loaner to use and then comes back out when the work is done. Anything I have done is free of charge under the service warranty. This even includes the loaner car and their trip over here from Staten Island.

Auto Service
    Auto Sales
    Real Estate Auctions
    Auto Accessories
    Auto Body Work

NEW CARS, PRE-OWNED, AUTO SERVICE, AUTO PARTS, AUTO ACCESSORIES, BODY SHOP, WHOLESALE.