Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since October 2013

For drain issues big and small in your home or office, rely on the proven experience and dedication to customer satisfaction you'll get from Pristine Drain Cleaning Service, LLC. Our plumbers are background-checked and drug-screened so you know you're working with a qualified technician every time. With nearly three decades of professional drain experience and the equipment to handle any job, we can take on anything from minor drain cleaning to major sewer repairs. Our drain cleaning services are available to residents in Spotswood, NJ, and surrounding communities including Old Bridge, Englishtown and New Brunswick. We're here for your minor drainage issues, but we're also available to resolve your drain/drain cleaning emergencies. Call anytime at (732) 609-5297 for immediate services in Spotswood, Old Bridge, or New Brunswick, NJ, and surrounding areas....

WB HOME IMPROVEMENT & REPAIRS LLC

We can take care of all of your home improvement needs.

Pro Remodeling

Pro P & Remodeling LLC is a General Contractor Company. We believe that authenticity matters. Whether it’s a new home design/build, an addition, renovation, home improvement or commercial construction — it’s our feeling that each project should truly reflect the uniqueness of each client. Regardless of the project’s size or scope, the spaces where people live and work matter too much for us to build something that isn’t true to who they are as individuals – or to who we are as builders. Pro P & Remodeling LLC honors the trust people put in us. When we started out 8 years ago, it never occurred to us to do things any way but the right way. It's not whether the materials are exotic or conventional, it's that they are selected based on paying careful, individual attention to the client's vision. We don't have a formula we employ for each project; we don't use cookie-cutter templates; we don't rely on materials that make things easier at the expense of quality.

Horizon Services

Horizon Services is the region’s largest and most well respected plumbing, heating and air conditioning company, with nearly 600 employees serving tens of thousands of homeowners throughout Delaware, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, and Northeastern Maryland. After a quarter of a century in business, Horizon Services remains fully committed to setting the industry standard for customer service, installation, and focusing on things that are important to busy homeowners: respect for their time, their home and their property; up-front pricing, and an unconditional 100% money back guarantee. Horizon Services is the Heating Company Your Friends and Neighbors Call to Keep Warm All Winter Long!

Offers by Horizon Services on Angi

08/07/2019

Excellent! Tom called us and came that evening. He was fantastic! He replaced the faucet and discovered another issue which he fixed as well! Thank you Tom for a great job!

Description of Work
Install faucet

Category plumbing

10/19/2018

Excellent job! Finished on time and showed me what was done.

Description of Work
Sewer line cleanup

Category sewer cleaning

10/18/2018

They did not come or call. I called them and the told me they went on another job.

Description of Work
Clogged drain

Category drain cleaning

Your call did not come in through Angieslist. After extensive searching I found a call you placed in a lead generating company.The experience you went through does not reflect the values our company represents.I also Feel bad about the experience you had with the other company you chose to go with. If you have any questions feel free to call at 732-609-5297 thank you from the staff at Pristine

05/17/2018

Tom did a great job with the excavation and drain section replacement

Description of Work
Spot fix on sewer drain

Category drain pipe,sewer cleaning

05/02/2018

I had a bathroom sink that had drained slow for years. Called late evening and Tom came out the next day. He suggested replacing an old galvanized pipe which I agreed was probably the culprit. The job was done professionally and at a very fair price. I would highly reccomend.

Description of Work
Replace a sink drain line

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

04/19/2018

Called this company and spoke with the owner, Tom. I described my problem and set up an appointment with him in the evening. He arrived in the time window he previously gave, was very courteous (even took his shoes off), and worked quickly/efficiently. He even cleaned up afterwards. We appreciate Tom's professionalism and high quality work and would definitely use him again if needed and would have no problem referring him to neighbors/friends.

Description of Work
Clogged tub drain

Category plumber","drain cleaning company

03/14/2018

They were wonderful. Very prompt, professional and were able to come out the same day. I would highly recommend them and would for sure use them again.

Description of Work
Unclogged sink drain.

Category drain cleaning company

01/16/2018

Courtious prompt service at a reasonable price . I first tried the other guys ( RR ) they sent an inexperienced tec out who couldn’t figure out the issue . He left that night with a promise someone would call in the morning . No call or follow up so I tried Pristine. My problem was gone in an hr. And by the way it was 1/3 the cost .

Description of Work
Clogged main

Category plumber","sewer cleaning company","drain cleaning company

11/20/2017

Excellent. Was done in minutes. Honored my Angie’s coupon for drain cleaning, although a sewer drain.

Description of Work
A clogged drain in basement.

Category sewer cleaning company

09/21/2017

Very well. He responded very promptly and started work immediately. Talked over what he was going to do before proceeding. Was very knowledgable about dealing with old, original plumbing, and understood our plans for the house and did not overdo or try to do more than needed. Only complaint is that he could have cleaned up better afte work was done.

Description of Work
Replace fixtures in shower due to leaking pipe. Replace sink fixtures. Install toilet in basement. Installed new shut-off valve on main water pipe.

Category plumber

.Main Lines .Sinks .Toilets .Tubs .Sump Pumps .Frozen Pipes .Garbage Disposers .Exterior Drains repaired/replaced .Sump Pits Installed .Basements Pumped .

Visa, MasterCard, Check