Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since October 2013

18 Evergreen Street

Spotswood, NJ 08884

For drain issues big and small in your home or office, rely on the proven experience and dedication to customer satisfaction you'll get from Pristine Drain Cleaning Service, LLC. Our plumbers are background-checked and drug-screened so you know you're working with a qualified technician every time. With nearly three decades of professional drain experience and the equipment to handle any job, we can take on anything from minor drain cleaning to major sewer repairs. Our drain cleaning services are available to residents in Spotswood, NJ, and surrounding communities including Old Bridge, Englishtown and New Brunswick. We're here for your minor drainage issues, but we're also available to resolve your drain/drain cleaning emergencies. Call anytime at (732) 609-5297 for immediate services in Spotswood, Old Bridge, or New Brunswick, NJ, and surrounding areas....

08/07/2019

Asha M.

Excellent! Tom called us and came that evening. He was fantastic! He replaced the faucet and discovered another issue which he fixed as well! Thank you Tom for a great job!

Description of Work
Install faucet

10/19/2018

Mack R.

Excellent job! Finished on time and showed me what was done.

Description of Work
Sewer line cleanup

10/18/2018

Steve G.

They did not come or call. I called them and the told me they went on another job.

Description of Work
Clogged drain

Category drain cleaning

Your call did not come in through Angieslist. After extensive searching I found a call you placed in a lead generating company.The experience you went through does not reflect the values our company represents.I also Feel bad about the experience you had with the other company you chose to go with. If you have any questions feel free to call at 732-609-5297 thank you from the staff at Pristine

05/17/2018

andrew L.

Tom did a great job with the excavation and drain section replacement

Description of Work
Spot fix on sewer drain

Category drain pipe, sewer cleaning

05/02/2018

Cromwell W.

I had a bathroom sink that had drained slow for years. Called late evening and Tom came out the next day. He suggested replacing an old galvanized pipe which I agreed was probably the culprit. The job was done professionally and at a very fair price. I would highly reccomend.

Description of Work
Replace a sink drain line

04/19/2018

Michael D.

Called this company and spoke with the owner, Tom. I described my problem and set up an appointment with him in the evening. He arrived in the time window he previously gave, was very courteous (even took his shoes off), and worked quickly/efficiently. He even cleaned up afterwards. We appreciate Tom's professionalism and high quality work and would definitely use him again if needed and would have no problem referring him to neighbors/friends.

Description of Work
Clogged tub drain

03/14/2018

stephen L.

They were wonderful. Very prompt, professional and were able to come out the same day. I would highly recommend them and would for sure use them again.

Description of Work
Unclogged sink drain.

01/16/2018

G B.

Courtious prompt service at a reasonable price . I first tried the other guys ( RR ) they sent an inexperienced tec out who couldn’t figure out the issue . He left that night with a promise someone would call in the morning . No call or follow up so I tried Pristine. My problem was gone in an hr. And by the way it was 1/3 the cost .

Description of Work
Clogged main

11/20/2017

Alice M.

Excellent. Was done in minutes. Honored my Angie’s coupon for drain cleaning, although a sewer drain.

Description of Work
A clogged drain in basement.

09/21/2017

Elaine M.

Very well. He responded very promptly and started work immediately. Talked over what he was going to do before proceeding. Was very knowledgable about dealing with old, original plumbing, and understood our plans for the house and did not overdo or try to do more than needed. Only complaint is that he could have cleaned up better afte work was done.

Description of Work
Replace fixtures in shower due to leaking pipe. Replace sink fixtures. Install toilet in basement. Installed new shut-off valve on main water pipe.

09/14/2017

Dale J.

Cleared line and then came back and replaced damaged line.

Description of Work
Drain for sump pump blocked.

05/20/2017

Stefano-Alfredo C.

Some hiccups with scheduling due to Angie's List back end failures

Description of Work
Install newly purchased toilet and remove previous with haul away.

03/27/2017

jeff S.

It went well, line appears to be open now.

Description of Work
Clean mop sink/ clothes washer drain

03/18/2017

Hazel K.

Tom was very punctual and efficient. He spent time explaining how to help with managing the issue in the future. We will certainly hire him again and hope he does other routine plumbing work as well as drain cleaning

Description of Work
The drain link from my washer to the outside needed to be cleaned out.

02/16/2017

heather G.

Amazing. Tom was fantastic! From scheduling, to completion, Tom was super professional. The installation process was very quick, but there was a slight hiccup with the installation of the upstairs unit. The old fixture was unused for over a year, drained of water. Tom informed me of a possible insect infestation that was very common with units that are not in use. He obtained the muriatic acid, came back the following day, sealed off room, and treated the drains, preventing any infestation. The second toilet was then installed. Saved me a huge headache, a didnt charge me an arm and a leg. I have an older home that has serviced at least 2 huge coastal storms, "Sandy", "Rita". She's still standing but now new construction work/ service calls are never easy or inexpensive since. This went very well. In the future, I will ONLY call them.

Description of Work
I had two toilets replaced.

01/30/2017

Karol S.

Our washing machine drain overflowed the day after Christmas 2016 (which was a holiday). After calls to other providers, Pristine was the only one who answered my call and showed up the first thing the next morning. The clog was cleared through the vent pipe (first time anyone went on the roof to clear a clog) and they cleared the whole line to the septic. Advice was given on how to treat septic tank and drain lines to keep them open using enzymes.

Description of Work
Clogged drain for washing machine

12/16/2016

Nagaswathi G.

It went very well.Tom was very professional and job done quickly.Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced our old toilet with a new one.

11/15/2016

Steven S.

It took quite a few hours to complete the work but this was to be expected since three drains were involved. They always were tidy in their work and cleaned up afterward.

Description of Work
Three drains were cleaned. Two required them to work on the roof vent to clear the drains.

11/03/2016

Nellia S.

The installer was very accommodating to my schedule. He arrived with all the tools needed to complete the job. Due to his expertise he installed the toilet in less time than it was estimated to complete the job. In addition when the existing toilet was removed a few pieces of tile became dislodged. He reset them at no additional cost. This provided a very good seal between the toilet and the floor. I know i will not have to worry about this toilet for many, many years. Pristine Drain Cleaning Service truly lives up to its name. Thank you.

Description of Work
I purchased Angieslist's special toilet installation for $99. The installation went flawlessly. Great job. On time, very clean, very accurate.

11/02/2016

John C.

Excellent wife thril wit work and workers

Description of Work
Toilet intsall

10/14/2016

Stanley P.

It went great, Tom is an absolute professional. He was on time, friendly and you can tell he knows his craft well. Being able to get a military discount was also much appreciated. I would def. call him again in the future should I run into any plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Sewer line needed to be cleared.

06/02/2016

Manish S.

Bob was very professional, on time, completed the job nicely.

Description of Work
Toilet installation.

04/24/2016

Ravikumar B.

Very quick service, on time. Reasonable price.

Description of Work
Toilet repair.Drain cleaned.

04/07/2016

Kay P.

He did a good job. I was very please with him. He was on time and came quickly. He installed new fill valves.

Description of Work
Fixed the insides of two toilets

04/01/2016

Ashish T.

Tom was great in the initial audit & pointed out many immediate issues. As a follow up, Tom performed the services mentioned above to true professional & stds. As a follow up. I will work with Tom to have a potential new toilet installation in 3-4 weeks.

Description of Work
Plumbing audit & fixes to multiple toilets in our house. There was water level adjustment, installing a pressure regulating valve, fixing the frap on the toilet tank in one of the bathrooms.

Level 2 Level Construction LLC

We specialize in Excavation & Grading, leveling and clearing grounds of brush and Snow Removal. We also do non asphalt/concrete driveways with 3/4 driveway stone and soak aways for property drainage issues. Give us a call, we are the answer to your problem!

Bangar Construction LLC

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

THE KITCHEN KRAFTSMAN

We are a Family owned full service kitchen remodeling company. We Treat Everyone's Home like it is our own. Owner operated with almost 30 years in the kitchen business.We have an exceptional showroom located in Matawan,NJ with 12 Kitchen displays and hundreds of door styles to choose from.We offer free estimates and design service. We have kitchens for every budget !!

Offers by THE KITCHEN KRAFTSMAN on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC.

How is Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC. overall rated?

Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC. open?

Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC. is open:

Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM

What payment options does Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC. provide

Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Check

Does Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC. offer free estimates?

No, Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC. offers a 20% senior discount.

Does Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC. offer emergency services?

Yes, Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC.?

No, Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC. does not offer warranties.

What services does Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC. offer?

Pristine Drain Cleaning Service LLC. offers the following services: .Main Lines .Sinks .Toilets .Tubs .Sump Pumps .Frozen Pipes .Garbage Disposers .Exterior Drains repaired/replaced .Sump Pits Installed .Basements Pumped .