Ava Landscapes

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2011

Ava Landscapes is a commercial landscape designer, landscaping installation and lawn care specialist....

LOFFRENO LANDSCAPE CONTRACTING CORP

Welcome to Loffreno Landscape Contracting and Concrete Corp., a fully licensed and insured complete contractor! We've been in business for over 20 years and we do it all: concrete, pavers, brickwork, steps, cultured stone, retaining walls, renovations, exterior work, interior work, outdoor kitchens, landscaping, sod, trees, shrubs, and more! In addition to this, we are the OFFICIAL and ONLY Summerset Grill dealer on Staten Island. Our customers deserve the best of the best and we strive to provide each and every one with their perfect, individualized project.

White Oak Landscaping & Construction LLC

White Oak Landscaping & Construction LLC is locally owned and operated and dedicated to making your lawn look perfect. I am on site for all jobs and make sure the work is completed right the first time. We offer a wide range of Landscaping and Hardscaping Services so please call or click for an estimate today!

Offers by White Oak Landscaping & Construction LLC on Angi
Re-Imagine Landscape LLC

Re-Imagine Landscape LLC can help you maintain and re-imagine your outdoor space. We provide high-quality landscape maintenance services such as lawn care, pruning & mulching but, we also provide other services such as plant design & installations, pavers, grading & re-sloping work. We look forward to earning your business!

06/04/2015

The job went well. I have used this company every year the past 5 years for various lawn and landscaping jobs. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Split seeding lawn

Category landscaping

06/06/2013

No complaints! I have ongoing quarterly maintenance --

Description of Work
Fred listened to what I wanted regarding landscape, colors of plants, symmetry, design - replanting existing plants. He photoshopped plants into the front of the yard to provide a TRUE visual of what it would look like upon completion. It is a year later and I love it. the plants are alive and well - the roses on the side of the house are fabulous -- his suggestions were appreciated. I am still using him for quarterly service and highly recommend him. His prices were reasonable.

Category landscaping