Roof Renew Pros LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2011

P.O. Box 159

Sparta, NJ 07871

Roof Renew Pros LLC. Was the first Roof Cleaning Company In NJ. We have over 25 years of combined education in all areas of cleaning. We are a professional exterior cleaning and preservation company that has very unique services. Selling your home? We offer " Exterior Staging" to get that curb

12/05/2022

JONATHAN B.

We had been been combatting lichen and moss on our roof and property for the last 20 years with no real luck. I noticed Roof Renew Pros doing work in our neighborhood and figured I would give them a try. Talking to them on the phone was easy and they understood right away what I needed done. They gave me the quote the next day and away we went. The team showed up on time and set our expectations for the day. We could not be happier, they communicated to us what they were going to do and we especially liked that no harsh chemicals were used. The roof came out great, I was worried it would get ruined but they did not do anything harsh. There was an inspection beforehand to let me know the roof was in good shape, except for the lichen and moss. And, lot's of pictures. They took care of the roof, the shed's roof, the back patio and the front walkway. Even the retaining walls we have, which was great. Everything is so new. And, they cleaned the gutters. So, very wonderful job done by Roof Renew Pros. I would definitely suggest them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Cleaned lichen and moss off of roof, shed roof, patio, front walkway and all the retaining walls.

11/08/2022

Patrick M.

I contacted Roof Renew Pros after receiving a flier in the mail. I called and spoke to Barb who did a great job of explaining their unique process which is a wash and rinse method that does not use chlorine or any other harsh chemical products; nor is any high pressure washing done. She came and inspected the house and garage and provided a detailed description of what was found and a quote . I decided to have the roof and siding cleaned on both the house and the garage. The job result was fantastic! One person commented "Your siding looks new!". Barb was extremely helpful during the whole process and the crew was great---no mess or damage to plants at all! I highly recommend Roof Renew Pros.

Description of Work
House and roof cleaning

Category siding

11/06/2022

Pankaj G.

We had Roof Renew Pro clean our roof and sidings And they did a great job of cleaning and minor repairing of the roof which Is almost 20 years old. It was important for us to only have organic cleaners for the job because we have a vegetable garden close to home and didn't want any chemicals detergent to be used. the crew were very knowledgeable and helpful. Will definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Roof and siding cleaning

Category awnings, roof cleaning

08/11/2022

Karl H.

We used Roof Renew Pros to clean our 20 year old roof. Our roof had moss growing on it as well as rust stains from an oil burning furnace. They were able to get all the moss off as well as a good portion of the rust from the oil burning furnace. We were very satisfied with the condition off the roof after it had been cleaned. We are now able to extend the life of our roof considerably. The crew that came to work on our roof was very skilled at what they did. They took their time on the steep roof of our house and did a thorough cleaning and seal coat. I did appreciate the quality of work that the crew exhibited. Can only recommend for anyone wanting to clean their roof. I was also very happy that organic products were used as opposed to bleach, which would have damage the roof. Thank you again Roof Renew Pros!

Description of Work
Roof cleaning, moss removal, seal coat

Category siding, roof cleaning

07/22/2022

Ken B.

Recently we had our roof, paver patio and walkway cleaned by Roof Renew Pro's LLC. The roof is 12 years old and starting having some moss growing on it. Having never seen this before I wanted to have it removed. I call Barb at Roof Renew and she did a great job of walking me through the process, explaining how they don't use harsh chemicals (just organic products) and no power washing. She was great to talk with, answering all my questions completely and describing what I should expect. One thing that was very important to me was protecting the plantings around our house. After the job was completed the roof looked great, all the moss was gone and our plantings were in perfect shape. The paver patio and walkway are now perfectly clean, looking like they did when installed some 25 years ago. I wasn't able to be home when the work was done but the crew did a great job and there was virtually no clean up for me to do afterward. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ROOF RENEW!!

Description of Work
Cleaned roof and paver patio and walkway

Category awnings, gutter cleaning, roofing, hardscaping

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! I am so glad you were happy, and you were a pleasure to meet!

07/06/2022

Thomas M.

I am thoroughly impressed by the results of Roof Renew Pros!!! Our roof was covered with moss lichen and stains. It was fading and very weathered. My roof looks brand new again thanks to Barbara and her team! This was money well spent and I would recommend Roof Renew Pros to everyone!!!! If you are on the fence about getting your roof renewed, don’t be. I am a very satisfied customer. Thank you Barbara!

Description of Work
Roof cleaning, moss and lichen romoved, stains removed

Category awnings, roofing, roof cleaning

[Member Name Removed], thank you so very much! I am happy that you are happy with the results!

07/06/2022

Alyssa K.

Absolutely amazing work!! Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Roof needed to be cleaned

Category awnings, gutter cleaning, roofing, pressure washing, roof cleaning

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much!

06/04/2022

Kelly Q.

My house was looking very dingy and tired. The roof was covered in moss and the brick front was covered in moss and algae. In the past we had the house and roof power washed, but nothing seemed to help. I received a mailing about Roof Renew Pros and decided to give them a call. Barbara was very professional and knowledgeable. Talked me through the whole process and explained the benefits of organic cleaning. I was sold! When her crew arrived they were courteous and professional and very diligent. They walked the roof to insure there were no areas that would leak when they cleaned the roof. Any weaknesses they found they brought to our attention and then fixed. We had no problems with water getting in the house. They spent 9 hours cleaning! I could not believe the transformation when they were done and they left the area spotless! The roof and the brick front looked new! I can't say enough positive things about Barbara and the entire crew at Roof Renew Pros! I will be recommending them to all my family and friends! Kelly Q.

Description of Work
Roof, brick front of house, and all hardscape cleaned

Category roof cleaning, hardscaping

[Member Name Removed], I am so happy that you are happy with the results! Call us any time to UNDINGE the home :)

05/02/2022

Anthony C.

I chose Roof Renew Pros because they clean green. No chemicals are used. This was very important to us since the pets and children play outside. The results were excellent, the roof looks brand new and the sidewalks are bright once again. The crew was professional and did the entire job in just a few hours. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof and siding cleaning, walkways power washed.

Category awnings, gutter cleaning, siding, roof cleaning, hardscaping

[Member Name Removed], non chemical is the way to go. You want your children safe, your pets safe, and your landscape to stay healthy and not be dead in a few months with the run off from the chemicals. Thank you for being green, and for putting the planet first! And I'm very happy that you are happy!

01/11/2022

ANN N.

Excellent, honest, efficient and reasonable price.

Description of Work
Roof services

[Member Name Removed], thank you for that! We aim to always have integrity with the work we do, and pass that information onto the client. We keep our prices as competitive as possible. So happy you are happy!

04/25/2021

Scott Y.

The crew did an excellent job refreshing the exterior of our house.

Description of Work
Clean roof, house siding, deck and walkway

Category gutter cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!

03/15/2021

Donna D.

I have contacted Roof Renew Pros twice, in 2013 and 2021, and have been very satisfied. In 2013, our roof had dark streaks and a large area of moss and lichen. There are gardens all around the foundation of the house and I was concerned that the plants would be damaged by roof cleaning chemicals. After researching my options, I chose Renew Roof Pros because they used ‘green’ cleaners. They did a fantastic job, my gardens were fine and the roof looked great for years. This year, I noticed moss growing again on the roof and contacted Renew Roof Pros. Barbara came out promptly and assessed the roof. She asked how old the roof was and I told her 30 years. In her email report, she gave an accurate assessment of the roof. Considering its age, and some visible damage, she suggested that “it may be in your best interest to replace the roof “. I am impressed that Renew Roof Pros was honest enough to say that I didn’t need their services in this situation. Thank-you Barbara for your honesty.

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

Category roof cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking time out to let others know about us. It was my pleasure meeting you then, and was happy to hear from you and see you again! Best of luck with everything. Barb

12/03/2020

Gregg M.

Our insurance company cancelled our policy due to the moss etc. on our roof effective December 15th, therefore we became an emergency and Barbara worked to move our job up to the top of the list. The insurance company said that we needed to have our roof replaced. After Roof Renew Pros cleaned our property the roof appears to be brand new. They were punctual and professional. Barbara the owner contacted me right after I called her. She came the next day to take pictures and evaluate the job, Her knowledge of the moss, lichen etc. was extraordinary and her employees followed her lead in solving our problem. They used organic cleaning materials not bleach or harsh power washing. Our roof will remain happy for several years. I highly recommend Roof Renew Pros. They’re not inexpensive but they know how to do the job correctly. We are extremely pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Cleaning our entire roof and the roof of our shed

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

[Member Name Removed], You were a pleasure to work with. I am SO Happy that you were able to get another insurance company after the cleaning. Sorry for the delay in the response, its been a busy winter. ! All the best and call me when you need anything. Barb :)

09/21/2020

Carol F.

The crew of two were very polite and professional. They were also easy to work with and willing to address any concerns that we had. The roof looks brand new! I was not expecting a lot with the siding but was very pleased with how well it came out - huge improvement.

Description of Work
Clean roof (Moss and Lichen) and house siding. Our vinyl siding is old and was dirty with a lot of green growth.

Category pressure washing

09/18/2020

John P.

Clean-up team arrived at the scheduled date and time. They initially discussed with me exactly how they would proceed and then went to work. They worked constantly for about seven hours until the job was completed. The end result was a job completed as expected. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Description of Work
Clean roof and pressure wash rest of house

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review. I am so happy that you were satisfied with the job. All the best to you and your family. Barb :)

09/03/2020

deborah M.

excellent work and would not hesitate to use them for future work.

Description of Work
General yard clean up and moss removal from roof

Category awnings, decks, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

11/22/2019

michael J.

The staff was extremely friendly and efficient. Thank you Barbara for your continued attention and assistance. Our home looks beautiful!

Description of Work
Roof washing and power washing entire house, deck, pavers and gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

08/01/2019

Stephanie S.

Living in northeastern Pennsylvania, our thirteen year old roof developed Gloeocapsa Magma, Lichen, and Moss which took away from the physical appearance of the roof and over time would have caused damage to the roof shingles collectively reducing the expected life of the most expensive single component of our home, our roof. We wanted to be proactive in maintaining the integrity of our roof and decided to give Roof Renew Pros LLC. a call after receiving a flyer in the mail regarding their services. The company seemed to fit the bill for the job we were looking for, had excellent customer reviews, and the owner of the company, Barbara, immediately returned our call to schedule a free estimate. Even better yet, the product they used was 100% organic which is something that is really important to my family because we have young children and pets living in the home. When Barb came to complete our estimate, it was obvious from the start how knowledgeable she was about what as growing on our roof as well as the whole roof cleaning process and how it should be done. We were scheduled within 5 days, and on the day of our roof cleaning, Jose and Johnny (our crew) were nothing short of professional and worked extremely hard the entire day to clean our roof, house siding, brick walkways, retaining wall, and patio. They cleaned up well and left our property spotless. Our roof looks brand new; the results were unbelievable!!! The process from beginning to end was fluid and easy! We would absolutely recommend Roof Renew Pros LLC to anyone in need of roof cleaning as a result of Gloeocapsa Magma, Lichen, and Moss growth. They are professional, knowledgeable, and go out of their way to make sure that their customers are 100% satisfied!

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

Category roofing, siding, pressure washing, roof cleaning, hardscaping

[Member Name Removed], wow thank you so much for your review.. We are so happy we exceeded your expectations!

06/30/2019

Patricia L.

Highly professional experience from beginning to end. Great company that uses organic products rather than roof-damaging harsh chemicals or bleach. My roof looks brand new, greatly exceeding my expectation. The crew was great and Barbara Walling is highly knowledgable and professional. I highly recommend Roof Renew Pros.

Description of Work
Cleaning roof covered with moss.

Category roof cleaning

[Member Name Removed], you are the best! We are so HAPPY you were happy with the job. Also happy that you love the organics and get it! Anything you need, please do not hesitate to call us.

06/27/2019

Kathy J.

Everything went great - a few delays due to weather but that wasn't their fault. We were kept in the know whenever a change was made. The roof looks great, the workmen did an efficient job and cleaned everything up before they left. Yes, I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
cleaning the roof of mold etc.

Category roof cleaning

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the patience and understanding with the weather! We haven't gotten the knack of controlling that just yet lol. WE are so happy that you would use us again! Be well

06/18/2019

Dave C.

Excellent service and great job. Would not hesitate to refer or to use again

Description of Work
Moss removed from roof

Category gutter cleaning, roofing, pressure washing, roof cleaning

11/21/2018

Daniel S.

Could not have gone smoother. The technician was friendly, informative and very professional. The entire job was done on the day promised and completed on same. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to enhance the outside appearance of their residence. Because I don't know how to, I can't show the photos before, and after, provided to me.

Description of Work
Power wash and seal house, garage and shed roofs. Power wash exteriors of all three structures and driveway blocks and fencing.

Category roofing, siding, pressure washing, roof cleaning, hardscaping

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for using us. You were a pleasure to work with!

08/20/2018

Bill T.

not good not great but FANTASTIC a 26 year old roof looks brand new and the house looks like we just got it sided . I highly recommend Roof Renew .

Description of Work
Remove moss and lichen from the roof clean and flush the gutters and power was the entire house

Category gutter cleaning, roofing, siding, roof cleaning

[Member Name Removed], you were so great! And the house looks great. Thank you so much for that ! Fantastic is great! Thank you!

06/14/2018

A C.

We recently bought a lakehouse with at least 10 years of moss, lichen and bacteria growing on the rooftops. On parts of the roof, the moss was over an inch thick. We needed to clean the roof in order to get insurance. I found Barb and her team when I was out for a run and they were cleaning another house around the same lake. I didn't have my phone, but I gave the worker my contact info in hopes they would call back. A couple of days later, before I remembered to look them up, Barb called me back to get the address of the house so she could take a look and get us an estimate. She took a ton of pictures from both the ground level and on top of the house to get a full look and gave me an honest assessment, which was no surprise to us how bad it was. Then she explained the entire cleaning process in full detail, including the organic soap/detergent her teams used and the cleaning machines. They were not just a bunch of power-washers using bleach and other chemicals (like another company we had called); they had special machines that protected the roofing materials and detergents that wouldn't hurt my kids or the lake itself when all was said and done. With two young kids, I can't stress how important this was to my family. Barb and her crew came out and in one day, they cleaned the roof on the house to pristine condition, and cleaned the cedar roof of the covered patio too (although that was much tougher given the age of those shingles). She also did all the walkways, pavers, and stone columns of the back deck, and sealed everything at the end to protect the roofs for at least another year or two. Even our neighbors across the pond called it "squeaky clean and pristine" from their view. To be honest, they weren't the cheapest but they were worth every penny considering the cleaning job they did and how they did it, and yes, they cleaned up everything when they left and left no trace. I would absolutely recommend them and will use them again.

Description of Work
Hired Roof Renew Pros to clean the roof of our lakehouse and separate covered patio

Category decks, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Thank you so much for that! We really appreciate it.

12/03/2017

Frances C.

We would highly recommend Roof Renew. Working with Barbara was an absolute pleasure. She is extremely knowledgeable and great to work with. Definitely worth the extra money since it was completely organic and not a harsh power wash or chemicals that would not be good for the roof. The work crew was exceptional and left everything clean. So glad we did business with this company.

Description of Work
Our roof was loaded with lichen and needed to be removed/cleaned in order for our home buyer to get insurance. Thanks to the process that is used by Roof Renew Pros, it is no longer an issue preventing the sale offer home.

Category roof cleaning

[Member Name Removed], you guys were so great to work with also! Call us any time!

Home Genius Exteriors

North Jersey Specialists Inc

North Jersey Specialists, Inc. has been in the professional painting and protective coating industry for 38 years. Our goal is to satisfy. The customer will feel as if the home, house of worship or commercial building belongs to us. We take ownership of each of our projects. NJS wants to complete the project once. The only way, the right way. We never sub-contract and the owner is still active. Many of the employees have over ten years with us. Several men retired after serving us and our industry for 18 years. Additional email - info@njspecialists.net. Additional phones - 973-927-1616

Offers by North Jersey Specialists Inc on Angi
    HiGHPRO CONSTRUCTION LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

MasterCard, Check, Visa

Roof Shingle Cleaning, Cedar Shake,Deck & Fence, Moss Removal, Concrete, Pavers, Patio, House,specialize in Organic Image Logo Placement, Exterior Home Staging Advertising- Concrete Logo Placement Commercial: Property Management Power Washing Commercial, Residential, Deck & Fence Restoration, Mold & Mildew Removal Specialists, Gum Removal, Concrete Cleaning,Gutter Whitening, Graffiti Removal, Grease Stain Removal, Fleet Washing, Boat Docks & Pier Cleaning ,Commercial Windows, Eaves, & Awnings

Paid estimates, Unprofessional or Bad Services Not Offered, And No Harmful Chemicals that would harm your landscape, your pets, or your family.