Cypress Tree Service, LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2014

PO Box 111

Sparta, NJ 07871

We are a family owned business that guarantees our services. Our licensed tree specialists have 25years of experience in tree removal. We pride ourselves in our consultative approach to customer service and have the right team and equipment to complete your job safely and efficiently....

04/16/2022

Ray W.

It went great. Can’t say enough about the CTS crew. Received a call that a cancelation took place and that they could slot me in the next day. Worked out great because it was a Saturday and I was home. From the estimate process with Agudelo to the day he showed up with his crew, it is truly something to watch when these guys get up and going. I have never hired a tree service before. However, with multiple trees with large (dying) branches. Lack of growth on others. Large limbs hanging over the roof of my home, and a large trunk that snapped off the upper part of a tree and wedged between two others, it was time to get a professional to come by. Seeing CTS roll up with there equipment is pretty cool. I’m in the construction business and around large equipment all the time. But when the tree service company comes with a large bucket truck, wood chipper, and support trailers down your residential street, you know your property is the focal point. Anyway, I may have pointed out the obvious stuff I was looking to have done, but these guys know all the right moves, all the right branches (large and small) to not only make your property safe, but it opened it up to so much more space surrounding the home. I didn’t even have any trees removed, but had enough large trees that required trimming and cleaning up. The crew showed up exactly when they said they would (7:45am). We walked, talked, as they set up. Then I took a step back and watched the tree trimming show. Watching the bucket truck maneuver around while trimming with a chain saw was really cool. Watching the ground crew keep up with branches, limbs, and chunks of tree being dropped was educational. Then of course the ‘wood chipper”. What an incredible piece of equipment just shredding through anything and everything you fed it. The CTS crew went above and beyond giving my entire property a much needed haircut with both what I asked for and what they knew was the right thing to do. They worked non stop for 4 hours on my property with each guy in the crew knowing exactly what there next move was supposed to be. They raked, cleaned, shoveled, and blew every last piece of wood chip, branch, and debris they generated into a pile and disposed of it in there trucks. It was almost like having a Spring clean up and tree service all in one. From start to finish it’s nice to know that I have a reliable, professional, courteous, and reasonably priced tree service on the books now. Thank you CTS crew for a job well done. Happy Easter to all.

Description of Work
A complete property trimming, pruning, cleansing

04/01/2022

Anthony M.

I hired Cypress to remove some large trees on my property. They were able to remove all the trees, grind the stumps, and removed all the wood from the property. My yard looks great and now I feel much safer. Thank you Cypress!

Description of Work
Tree Removal/Stump Grinding

07/12/2021

Patricia G.

It was perfect. I've used time for few occasions and I would consider hiring them again. They were so conscientious on what they do. They cleaned up after taken down four trees. They're just amazing.

Description of Work
They removed trees for me.

10/30/2019

Gretchen M.

Jay & his crew were awesome. They quoted us a very fair price to have a large tree removed & 3 others trimmed. They showed up first thing in the morning, got set-up, & got right to work. It is not easy to do work on our busy street, but they were pros & safety was first. They were fast, but thorough & cleaned up before they left as well. We had also had quotes on removal of 3 additional trees that we are having them come back in the spring to do.

Description of Work
Tree removal & trimming

Category tree service

Thank you very much. We are so happy that you gave us a chance to show you our work ethic. It certainy is a busy road and could be challenging but we made it work to remove and trim your trees. Thank you again for choosing us and we look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

06/21/2019

Mark D.

My first impression of the company was when I called to request having an estimate done Stephanie was very pleasant and helpful. She kept in contact with me by phone and email over the course of ten days to advise of tentative scheduling and time of arrival. Jay and his crew arrived on time this morning, and though it was raining contrary to yesterday's forecast, he advised that they would be able to get the work done today. The crew are obviously used to working as a team, each one handling his job efficiently. They removed a large maple tree that was dying and ground the stump down well below ground level. Then they trimmed back branches in a large double trunk maple at the side of the house to eliminate branches near the utility lines coming to the house and limbs that were overhanging the roof. From setting up the crane to raking up the last of the debris, the entire job was completed in two hours. This is truly a professional company and we are very please with their work. I would gladly use them again, and will recommend them to friends!

Description of Work
Tree removal; tree trimming

Category tree service

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We try to make the process as easy as possible. It can be stressful dealing with contractors, we know, so we try to keep you informed throughout the entire process. We have a great team of knowledgeable guys and we are glad it shows in their work. Call us back anytime, it was a pleasure to work with you.

09/21/2018

Patricia G.

We had a dying tree with a large limb that hung over a detached garage. We called the Cypress Tree Service and Jay came out to give us an estimate. His office personnel was very nice to deal with, his price was very fair and they provided the requested Certificate of Insurance right away. They gave us an approximate wait time for the job to be done. When a date was set, they showed up at exactly the time they said they would be there. The team worked efficiently together and had the job done in a timely manner. They cleaned up everything and left nothing for us to do. I have had trees taken down before and this company was truly incredible to deal with. I have other trees on the property that will eventually need to be taken down and I won't even consider calling anyone else. I would highly recommend this company to anyone in need of a tree service.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category tree service

Thank you for leaving a review. We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the service. Thank you for trusting our company with you tree project. Call us back any time!

07/12/2018

Ted O.

I never write reviews but feel compelled to do so here. All of the other reviews here are dead-on accurate. Setup a time to meet with Jay for an estimate and showed at the agreed upon time, estimate was more than reasonable for the work we needed, which included removing 4 trees, including a tree in between the power lines of my home and my neighbors. Since there was a powerful storm in the area recently a lot of tree removal services were in high demand, so he was honest about a realistic timeline in which to get the work done. We were getting additional work done on the home in the near future and wanted the tree work done first so it wouldn't interfere with other contractors. They showed up within minutes of the agreed upon start time, and the job definitely took longer than originally planned since they could not use the crane in one specific location to remove the tree by the power lines. When I asked to leave more wood behind than we originally agreed upon it was not a problem. All of the workers were kind & courteous to me and the only evidence that they were ever there was some stumps and sawdust, properly was cleaned up perfectly afterwards. I've already referred Cypress to many people that I know, and they will be my first call I make for future work

Description of Work
Several trees removed plus branch trimming

Category firewood,tree service

10/01/2017

Diane C.

We are repeat customers. The work they performed was excellent. The tree was taken down and and stump was ground down. We are very happy with their work and plan on using them again.

Description of Work
Tree taken down and removed in the back yard.

09/29/2017

M C.

A++++++ ALL THE WAY!!!! We have used several tree services and landscapers over the years, and none of them hold a candle to Cypress Tree Service. The entire crew at Cypress Tree Service are absolutely incredible. Starting with the initial call to Stephanie and ending with the cleanup of my yard, they were VERY responsive, courteous and caring. We have a special needs child who could not go into our yard because it was unsafe. In order to make our yard usable we had to clear the trees and fence in the yard. When we explained our situation, they couldn't move any quicker to get the job done. Jay and his crew immediately sprang into action and got everything finished in lighting speed. Each member of the crew was incredible. They were like a well-oiled machine. From start to finish everything was carefully planned, discussed, and executed. When they were finished, they cleaned up the area so well that you couldn’t even tell that anyone had been there. Their prices are beyond fair, and the quality of their work is fantastic. Until now, I have never seen a crew so meticulous and clean in all my years as a home owner. My yard has NEVER looked so good! I would highly recommend this company to anyone in need of any kind of tree service. They are not only incredible at what they do, they are incredible human beings. I wish I could give more than an A!!

Description of Work
We had a number of trees that needed to be removed for safety reasons. Some were dead, some were falling, some were just in a dangerous location. These guys are fast, friendly, dependable, professional, conscientious, and thorough.

09/07/2017

Larry T.

From the initial phone contact with Stephanie, to Jay coming over to quote the job and right up to the last leaf picked-up and removed, the service was excellent and very professional. The crane had to be parked on an angle to get at the front tree and Jay positioned it perfectly. No driveway damage or lawn damage! His entire crew is superb and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Tree trimming on large front yard tree and 5 trees in rear yard