Sorge & Garthe Tile

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2006

We are an owner operated professional tile contracting company that specializes in complete bathroom & kitchen renovations. We pride ourselves in understanding, meeting and exceeding our customers expectations on every job. In addition we offer diagnostic services for leaky showers and water damaged areas. We are a fully insured licensed Home Improvement contractor in the State of New Jersey. Lic # 13VH00782600....

Diamond's Hardwood Installiment Specialist

We are Diamond's Hardwood Installation's We do any type of work with Hardwood floor,installations,repairing etc We use great type of products such as Bona products We are highly experienced I've been working with Hardwood Flooring for 12 years

Paulikas Electric

Family owned since 1970 John Paulikas Sr started the business John Paulikas Jr took over in 2003 as president and owner our goal is to provide a service for our customers at a cost that works with their budget we do take visa master card and discover also.

State Electric LLC

State Electric is a licensed and insured electrical contracting company with many satisfied customers and years of experience. Im reaching out to you regarding the provision of our companies electrical contracting services. Over the years, we have done several commercial and residential projects; all of which, were done with precision, excellence, and quality. With our experiences and know-how; providing fast, effective, and cost friendly work completion would be our main proposition.

Offers by State Electric LLC  on Angi

07/14/2018

It was a really positive experience. They really listened to what I wanted done, offering opinions but not trying to get me to do work I didn't want. They discussed problems with me and together we worked out solutions. They were extremely responsive and professional and the work they did was beautiful. I can't think of a single thing I would improve.

Description of Work
I had my kitchen remodeled using the same layout. We replaced cabinets, countertop, backsplash, lighting and had it painted. The only thing we didn't replace is the flooring

Category home remodeling

It was a pleasure working for you on your new Kitchen. We are glad it turned out the way you envisioned and Thank you for the kind words. Rob Garthe

05/08/2018

Jeff ,Rob,Kipper and Dan as always did an outstanding job. They remodeled our down stairs bathroom in a levitt cape cod style home.They converted our old 1960s pink bathtub to beautiful full shower with glass Easco sliding doors with full tiled walls,niche,grab bars,corner shelf and moen rain shower head and assembly.Replaced 1960s pink toilet with American Standard Cadet and installed a new sink ...

Description of Work
Remodel and covert down stairs bathroom

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

04/11/2018

Rob and his team were great to work with. My bathroom consisted of a toilet/shower in one room with the sink outside of the bathroom. My vision was to have a fully contained renovated bathroom. Rob took his time going over the detailed plans with me to ensure I was clear on every step. He stayed in constant contact and kept me fully updated on costs as we went. His recommendations for the tile, ma...

Description of Work
Renovation of Master Bathroom

Category home remodeling

It was our pleasure to work with you on your project. I am glad everything turned out the way you wanted. Enjoy!

09/06/2017

Rob is top notch (I particular appreciate his patience with us as we made decisions along the way in preparing the work proposal, and also in working with our tenant who also was inconvenienced by the whole situation). We were able to repair and improve the look and quality of the bathroom, which up to this point was beginning to look dated and drab. He skillfully installed the tile we picked out ...

Description of Work
We had a water infiltration from the condo above into our bathroom and laundry area. After the water remediation team tore everything out and dried everything, we asked Rob to help us repair and replace most of our bathroom (tub, toilet, tile). He had to also move the water heater, washer and dryer to do some of the work, and we asked him to also paint the ceiling where there were water stains in the dining and living room areas.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

06/20/2017

Jeff and team did a wonderful job. Very professional, great workmanship, attention to detail, timely. Will use him again to remodel our master bath.

Description of Work
We were remodeling our powder room, new flooring, vanitly, toilet, painting etc

06/03/2017

Extremely well. Bob guided me to several good sources to select my granite slab and glass tiles for the backsplash. Once materials were delivered, the entire job was completed within a week. They were on time, extremely helpful and professional. I am very happy with new kitchen.

Description of Work
Kitchen make-over. Replaced countertop, backsplash, pendant lights, garbage disposal and faucet.

Category ceramic tile installer","home remodeling contractor

01/23/2017

I feel like I was taken advantage of due to the cost of work. I will not use them again.

Description of Work
They were called out to replace my shower head.

Category plumber

11/22/2016

I could not have been more pleased with the outcome of the project and experience of working with everyone involved at Sorge & Garthe. They took a dated space with Venetian pink fixtures in a 1914 house and returned it to its former glory with fresh new fixtures. In addition to feeling entirely comfortable in my home, they also were very approachable regarding discussing the project, including any modifications to the original plan as we went along. I highly recommend their services and will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Bathroom Renovation (99 square foot space) - Including: 1) removal and replacement of stack pipe (from attic to basement), toilet and sink; 2) installation of new piping for tub drain, shower valve, sink faucet and toilet; 3) removal of all wall and floor tile, as well as cement bard and hardwood flooring down to sub floor; 4) wall and ceiling repair throughout, and cement mud bed on floor; 5) installation of stone tile for flooring and shower walls (including waterproof niche); 6) installation of finish plumbing for shower, sink and toilet; 7) replacement of lighting fixtures and electrical outlets; 8) oversee tub-reglazing (outside contractor); 9) installation of new crown moulding and custom wainscoting throughout entire space; 10) priming and painting (2 coats) of walls, ceiling, moulding and wainscoting; and 11) disposal of all debris.

07/02/2016

very satisfied with the work they did the owners are very attentive and personalble. They wnat to make sure you get what you want and are satisfied. Their workers are hard working and I would recommend thieir services

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

07/01/2016

Rob Garthe and his crew do exceptional work. We had used him for our bathroom remodel last year and were so satisfied that we decided to use him for our kitchen remodel this year. Rob starts out with an extremely detailed proposal. There are no surprises. He pointed out options that we had not thought of, and how that would impact the cost without doing a hard sell. For example, he suggested under cabinet lighting which we had not thought of, and which turned out beautifully, and gives the kitchen an additional wow factor. He pointed out potential problems with our design in terms of functionality and his recommendations resulted in a much better result. The work was done with minimal disruption (he even loaned us a microwave). We couldn’t be happier with the final result, which shows meticulous attention to detail.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category home remodeling contractor

Complete Custom Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling, Schluter Kerdi Shower Waterproofing, Porcelain, Stone and Tile Installations, Glass Shower Enclosures, Ditra Anti-Coupling System, Cement Mud Work, Granite, Quartz, & Solid Surface Counter Tops, Back Splashes, Diagnostic Services for Shower Leaks & Water Damage Areas, Re-Caulking, Fire Places,