Central Jersey Fence

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2010

3.9

193 Bennetts Lane

Somerset, NJ 08873

Additional phone numbers: (908) 369-1492 & (609) 243-9194....

07/17/2019

pat R.

never called me to give quote

Description of Work
vinyl fence

11/15/2017

Nathan S.

They came to my house without notice a day earlier than expected as I planned to be at the house when they came for the estimate, Their estimate was ridiculously high.

Description of Work
Repair section of split rail fence and replace some rails.

10/06/2014

Peter N.

Great work. They responded to our call and showed up with an estimate in a timely and professional manner. On the day of installation they took great care and their attention to detail reflects the quality of their work. We are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Installed cedar fence on 100 foot line including custom work around several trees.

Category fencing

thank you . you also were a good customer to work with

06/05/2014

marianne B.

Description of Work
Gentleman came out to view work I needed done. Was very pleased with the visit. He told me he would drop the estimate off the next week. Waited two weeks to receive the estimate never did. Called the office twice requesting the estimate was told he was working at the Jersey Shore on a big job and would get back to me. Never did. That last contact was several weeks ago.

Category fencing

have no record or estimate from this person, ang list should have a better way of checking things before they are posted, your best way of checking a company out is the bbb or consumer affairs in you county. or just look at fences and the signs on them .

03/17/2014

renee P.

They did a very good job. They delivered the fencing on time andinstalled it the next day.

Description of Work
They installed a fence in the backyard and they repaired and repllaced part of the existing fence.

08/16/2011

anthony P.

I had a white cedar stockade fence installed by this company just this past summer. I had a misunderstanding with the person in their office, just at first. He called back to inform me that my materials were delivered, and that a crew would be out the next day. Before 8 the next morning, the installers arrived. The foreman (I suppose) knocked at my door and let me know they would be starting, and he went over my survey with me. Once we were done, I watched as they unloaded the sections. I was very pleased with the quality of the wood. Then I watched them remove the old stockade fence. They were amazingly fast. The installers continued to lay out and begin to install my new fence. Although they didn't finish in one day, they neatly removed ALL the piles of dirt, and ALL the debris from the old fence. The next morning, they quickly installed the last few panels, and the foreman knocked once again. He let me know how deep the posts were in the ground, the drop pins on the gates, about how they cleaned up, and if I would be giving him the balance or mailing it to their office. I was so pleased I went inside to get a tip! I would definitely call this company back for any repair work or storm damage. They do excellent work. I'm just glad I have a fence I don't have to worry about!

Description of Work
I had a white cedar 6' stockade fence installed, with a walk gate and a drive-through gate.

Category fencing,driveway gates

07/20/2010

Elena G.

I was very disappointed with the customer service. They did not communicate well about the installation date and I received different instructions each time I asked - one person said I needed to be home; another said I didn't. They made decisions when they installed the fence about the placement that we never discussed. They should have called me and asked. Moreover, there were problems after the job was done and I called and email multiple times (over 5) and a few times they responded telling me that they would come to fix the problems but never showed nor called to reschedule. After 6 months (no exaggeration, here) they finally addressed the open issues. I selected them from three bids I received and they were the most expensive but I chose them because they are a family business and seemed like they stood behind their products and installation. I wish I would have saved money and selected another fencing company. The fence looks great but not worth the hassle.

Description of Work
I had a full cedar fence installed in my back yard.

Category fencing

this fence was installed many years ago and the customer was very satisfied, but her yard was uneven and we installed the fence level as she asked the installers. so she had a gap under her fence, that she totally loved, but didn't want the gap under it. so I told her at no cost to her we will get a truck load of dirt and fill it in. it did take about 5 weeks for us to get her free dirt and wheel barrol it in and spred it, but we did it at no charge. her complaint is we took to long to get her the free dirt. .. unreal, we do about 300 jobs per year and 85% commercial and always nothing but thank you for a great job, we give a customer free dirt but not to her liking in her time frame and she writes this,,,

York Fence Construction Co

York Fence Construction Co. Inc., located in Hillsborough NJ, has been one of the leading fence companies in Central New Jersey for over 28 years. We service both residential and commercial needs. At York Fence we pride ourselves in offering you the highest quality fence at a reasonable price. We have been a proud member of the AFA (American Fence Association) for over 12 years. York Fence is also an affiliate of the Community Associations Institute and we are fully bonded and insured.

Allstate Fencing LLC

We will provide our customers with the best customer service and installation quality as possible in the market. We specialize in all types of fence installation: Chain Link, Vinyl, Wood, Aluminum, Ornamental, Industrial Cantilevered Gates and Welding Repairs. All our staff has at least 15 years’ experience in this trade

Design Fencing

PVC fences, chainlink fences, ornamental steel and aluminum fences, wood fences & PVC railings.

Fence construction, repair, gate maintenance, & snow removal.